My First MM Experience - Pt. 02

Story Info
It was time to bring Tim's wife into the fold.
1.2k words
4.64
11.5k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In August Tim called me and invited me over for dinner with him and his wife. I asked him if she knew about us, that he liked sucking my dick. His reply was, "She knows she cannot fulfill all of my needs." Hmm...I was not sure exactly what that meant, but what the hell.

They lived in a community with a pool and clubhouse. We went swimming in the pool and I got a look at Sylvia. Tim and Sylvia are in their early 30's. She was about five foot five and a little overweight with big tits, wide hips, and a very cute face. She had long chestnut hair. Her suit was cut low in the front to show a lot of cleavage and I enjoyed the view (always a big-boob admirer).

We went back to their place and had steaks on the grill and beer. Sylvia was in a wrap-around sun dress that really showed off her tits. She did not wear a bra and her boobs swayed as she moved. After dinner Sylvia opened a bottle of red wine and brought me a glass. She stood close to me and handed me the wine from the side. She was so close that her breast brushed against my arm. I looked down at her boobs.

Sylvia smiled and said, "You have been looking at my tits all night."

I replied, "Well, a -- they're beautiful -- and you have been teasing me with them all day."

Sylvia put our glasses of wine down and stepped in front of me. "Do you want to feel them?" She asked. I put my hands on her big boobs and squeezed gently. God I love tits. I also love a woman who is not afraid to go for what she wants. My dick was getting hard fast.

Sylva leaned to me and I kissed her on the lips and ground my dick into her belly. She felt my hard on and ground against it and moaned into my mouth. I put my hands on her fabulous ass and pulled her harder into my stiff prick. She put her hand on my dick and we groped me as we kissed in the dining room. Tim was sipping his wine, smiling and watching us from the couch in the living room.

I sat down in a dining room chair and pulled Sylvia to me. I buried my face in her ample chest then pulled her tits out of her wrap-around dress. Oh my, I love big boobs; I was in lust. I sucked her nipples one at a time going back and forth, licking around her areolas then sucking her nipple and pulling back, stretching it out before letting it go. She was loving this. I started stroking her ass then pulled her dress up so I could get more personal. When my hands went up her dress, I discovered she was not wearing panties in addition to being braless.

After stroking her ass I went to her pussy and stroked gently. Sylvia was very wet and moaned as I ran my fingers gently along her labia. She pulled my shirt over my head and ran her hands over my chest and back. "Your muscles feel as good as they look" She said (I was a college athlete and in very good shape).

I stood up and pulled her dress off her shoulders. She was now naked as her dress fell to the floor. Sylvia pulled me up and we kissed again. She undid my shorts and went down to her knees as she pulled my shorts and underwear down. My dick popped out in front of her face.

"Oh my," said Sylvia. My dick is a little thicker and two inches longer than her husbands. "This is beautiful." Then she took my dick in her mouth.

After a minute of this, I said, "Let's go into the living room."

Sylvia and I were now naked and Tim was still dressed. I looked at Tim and said, "Get naked." He startled at my assertiveness but quickly stood and shed his clothes. We were all naked now.

I had Sylvia sit on the couch next to Tim. Then I stood in front of her and offered my dick to her lips. She sucked me in and Tim was watching just inches away. I slowly moved my hips and moved in and out of her mouth as she sucked me with enthusiasm. I pulled out of her mouth and bent my knees so I could fuck her big tits. She held her boobs together as sawed up and down. Ahhh heaven.

After a couple of minutes of this I stood up fully and stepped to my right in front of Tim. "Suck it." I said to him.

Tim did not hesitate. He leaned forward and engulfed my dick half way down the shaft then slowly moved back and forth.

"Oh my God, I can't believe I'm seeing this." said Sylvia.

I tilted left and right and let them take turns sucking my seven inches. They stroked my muscular legs and balls.

As great as this was, I wanted more. "Where is the bedroom?" I asked.

They took my hands and led me to the bed. I had Sylvia lie down and I got on top and kissed her then moved down to her tits. After playing there for a while I moved down and licked her pussy. Sylvia was delicious and very wet. I licked her cunt and brushed her clit with my nose for a while then moved up and took her clit gently between my teeth. I licked and nibbled her bud until she had a loud and very wet orgasm. I moved up and kissed her with my sopping face. She seemed to enjoy tasting herself on my mouth.

I sat up and rubbed my dick up and down Sylvia's lady-parts. She nodded and I slipped my dick into her vagina. She felt great and I fucked her slowly. After a few minutes I pulled out and offered my dick to Tim to suck. He sucked and licked Sylvia's tasty juices off my dick.

Then I had Tim lie down and Sylvia get on top of him in a 69. He licked her pussy and she sucked his dick as I directed. Then I knelt by Tim's head and pushed my dick into Sylvia's pussy. I told Tim to lick both of us. I would slowly move in and out as Tim licked Sylvia's clit and my shaft and my balls. At times I would stop and let him lick up and down our connected bodies.

After a bit, Sylvia said, "Quit playing with me. Fuck me hard and cum in my pussy." Well, I had no choice. I pounded her hard and after a few minutes, I had a great orgasm as Tim licked my balls. Man, what a great feeling.

As my dick softened, it fell out of Sylvia onto Tim's face. He sucked it into his mouth and enjoyed our combined juices.

I pulled away, Sylvia dropped her hips down and put her pussy right on Tim's face. He started licking her with gusto and my cum flowed out directly into his mouth as he licked Sylvia's clit.

"Yea Tim, lick that pussy and eat my cum." I said to encourage him. Tim licked, sucked and swallowed until Sylvia had a powerful orgasm as she ground her vulva into his face.

The three of us went naked down stairs and had some more wine. We were all smiles and everyone agreed that was very fun. Then Tim said, "Let's watch a video."