All Comments on 'My First Night of Submission'

by pupwild

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
mel_pomenemel_pomeneover 9 years ago
I can only assume that you are the Anonymous ...

... who always has such derogatory things to say about FemDom stories. What I find hard to understand is why you read them in the first place, and why, if they offend you so much, you hide behind the parapet of anonymity. I am sure there are plenty of other stories you would enjoy instead of making yourself angry with these.

Pupwild, I really enjoyed you story, Thank you for sharing it with us and please keep on writing, Five stars.

emeraldknight74emeraldknight74over 9 years ago
Great start.

Story was a very good one. Ignore Anny down below.

FA_JFFA_JFover 9 years ago
He never got up again

Unless she allowed him up. He never got dressed again, unless she allowed him to dress. He wrote a public blog and started a male sub website that made them rich. He put all the assets into her name except what she allowed him to donate the the policeman's benevolent fund. And he wore his collar as he handed over the check. He took out full page newspaper ads and billboards proclaiming to all the absolute joy that was his life under the loving guidance of his mistress-wife.

That is what you meant to write before that darn auto correct got ahold of it, right nonnie?

Pupwild--you done good. I love loving femdom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
not bad

not bad but should have given her oral while restrained

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
great start

Ignore those readers who shouldn't be reading femdom or male sub stories if they don't like this genre of literotica. This was a great start to what I hope will be many more stories of male femdom submissiveness. After sucking his fake cock he should next try the real thing. I have. I love sucking a real cock, especially in front of my wife. Please tell stories like that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous