All Comments on 'My First Old Man'

by naughtyvicky

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hey Naughty Vicki, you might want to do a bit of research concerning older men and their waning libidos before you submit another story. By the way, you've just about beat this theme to death.

CuddlyAlCuddlyAlover 2 years ago

Reading it gave me a hard-on. What more can I say?

WyenotWyenotover 2 years ago

Hi Naughty Vicki, it seems the Lit trolls have found you. Take it from an older man. (pun intended) At 75, I believe I know a little bit about older men and libidos. Keep on beating this theme.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Little build up, no character development, and an ending that is both abrupt and un-satisfying.

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyover 2 years ago

Very hot!.....I wanna hear how the rest of the summer went.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great arousing tale.

You should think of songs or poems. You mentioned a phrase for a great title. "Tits on his cock"

Crusader235Crusader235over 2 years ago

Great stroke story. Thanks from this old man.

SexyBBWHazeleyesSexyBBWHazeleyesover 2 years ago

Older men are so horny and sexy..

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Truth be told im not very experienced as far as older men are but have had sex with two and was i shocked yes with myself for being with them sexually but by the sex with them it was good really good better than with guys my age who try to fuck my brains out and some are good at it but both my older men took time and effort to give me so many orgasms it was incredible and soo good that if i can repeat a night with them i give up on some things for it. Im glad iv done this and at this time have every intention of sex with older men !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I AM 72YEARS YOUNG AND JUST WISH THAT I HAD A NEIGHBOR LIKE THAT ONE.KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK

Flrter69Flrter69about 2 years ago

You give us hope, Vicky

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Older men make my kitty purr. I get so wet flashing them. Seeing them get hard and knowing they want me is exciting. Sex with an older man is very good.

ChuckvaChuckvaabout 2 years ago

Where do you find a neighbor like her? Love the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I’d love to fuck some old cock and let him eat my sweet pussy

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice story. Wish I had your big tits to dazzle the guys. My older by 25 years neighbor Al, from across the hall, was a sweetie, he could fix anything. One frustrated evening, after arguing with my boyfriend, I invited Al over for G&Ts and to sit on my outside deck looking over the lake. It was a one way conversation, I vented, he listened, after 30 minutes, the steam went out of me, Al finished his G&T, said he'd better go but as he moved, my hand reached out and took his placing it on my inside thigh and I said don't leave. He didn't, giving me numerous O's with his tongue and a hard pounding with his cock. Occasionally Al help finish a rough day for me.

B2fromA2looking4UB2fromA2looking4Uover 1 year ago

You sure do write a hot sexy erotic story. I am old, 70, but your take on the blue pills are on. I wish you were close by and maybe we make each others eerotic dreamsn come true.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Yes my wife fucks old man next door he's 70s plus and she been fucking him since she was 38.he asked me to set her up with him I gave her alcohol and took her next door and left her there he forced himself on her but from then she is his lover last five years she can't get enough of him

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernaughtyvicky@naughtyvicky
New here, Looking for Fun! Excited to explore my desires more with likeminded people. Really enjoy playing with fantasies and fetishes. My favorite is older men!