My First One Night Stand

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This sends a wave of pleasure through me and it suddenly becomes too hard to keep my head up, so I let it fall back to the bed.

He lets his thumbs slide up lips, brushing against the skin leaving a tingling trail behind and sending more pleasure through me.

As his thumbs near the top of my cleft, he moves the left one off of my and lets the right one continue till it brushes over my clit.

At this I let out a loud moan, my hands, which are laying on the bed at my sides, involuntarily grabbing the sheet and bunching it up in my hands.

As the thumb of his right hand continues brushing over my clit sending sharp spikes of pleasure through me, I feel one of the fingers of his other hand at my opening, gently probing it and slowly, so slowing pushing its way inside me.

At this point I am continuously moaning, my back arching against the bed.

I feel his finger inside me slowly turn, till his palm is facing upwards, his finger curving against the inner wall of my vagina. I feel him make small adjustments to where his finger touches, in response to my reactions, until he finds just the right spot.

Continuing to rub me from the inside with the finger of his one hand, he lets the thumb of the other start stroking against my clit more firmly.

The combination of these two sources of stimulation sends pleasure through my body in two continuous waves, combining and enhancing each other. I start shaking and I can feel the muscles of my vagina start contracting and releasing around his finger.

This is where many guys would make the mistake of thinking they should change something to increase the stimulation, moving faster or deeper or something, when what they should really do is continue what they are doing. When it works, don't change it. To Mike's credit he doesn't make this mistake, continuing his steady strokes with both his finger and his thumb.

I feel the pleasure start spiking, my moaning becoming louder and more high pitched. The waves of orgasm start shooting through me, my eyes squeezed shut and my toes curling. I feel my vagina violently contract and release and I feel fluid running from it down between my ass cheeks and over my asshole.

The feeling of Mikes fingers, continuing to work my flesh as the pleasure washes over me again and again is almost more than I can handle, his touch leaving burning trails of pleasure on my skin.

My moaning has been replaced by gasps, as my body struggles to get enough oxygen in while being ravished by wave after wave of pleasure.

After what feels like an eternity and yet way too short at the same time, the pleasure starts dropping.

I reach down and grab Mike's hands, stopping his stroking, my sensitive parts needing a break from the stimulation.

I feel the bed dip as he crawls onto it next to me. I feel first his breath against my face, before his lips gently slide against mine.

In my post orgasmic state, part of me is ready to just slip off into sleep, but I remind myself that as amazing as his fingers felt, there is something else I want to feel between my legs.

I rally, open my eyes and return his kiss. Where our earlier kisses where rough and passionate, this is gentle and soft, perfect for my current state.

I break the kiss, push myself up onto my my elbows and say, "Wow, that was great, now lie down on your back and let me take care of you."

"I...okay", he says before swallowing visibly and complying.

I reach down, grab the hem of my dress and pull it up to my stomach, rolling it to stop it from falling back down, thereby making sure that my lower half remains naked. That done, I kneel next to him, letting my hands run over his arm closest to me, letting it trail onto his chest and down towards his crotch. Before reaching the bulge is his pants I stop and instead grab his shirt, pulling it up over his flat stomach.

When I can't pull the shirt higher, I stop and look at him. He quickly catches on and lifts himself, so I can pull the shirt all the way up to his his neck. I leave it to him to pull it the rest of the way off and start gently stroking my hands down his now bare chest, just enjoying the feeling of his skin under my fingers.

As I stroke my fingers over his nipples, I notice a movement out of the corner of my eye, as his hard manhood flexes, pushing against the fabric encasing it. At this I stop my downward movement and instead circle his nipples a couple of times to see if it will happen again.

I don't see another movement, but he does let out a low "Mmmm" sound.

Giggling I say, "I like having my nipples played with too."

It takes him a moment to focus enough to answer, but then he says, "Can I see them?"

Now it is my turn to take a moment to understand, realizing that while he has had plenty of time to study my lower bits, the top half of my dress is still in place and he hasn't had a chance to see my breasts yet.

To remedy this I reach up and untie the string behind my neck holding the dress in place, letting the top half fall down to join the lower half at my stomach.

Even after everything he still hesitates briefly as he raises his hand to stroke it over one of my breasts.

"They're very pretty", he says as his hand gently cup my breast.

I can't help letting out a small laughter at this, though I shouldn't be surprised that a pair of breasts elicits such a reaction from a guy, even a guy that just spend the last minutes with his hands between my legs. Now don't get me wrong, boobs are awesome, and I have a great pair if I may say so myself, but I don't understand the complete distraction that they cause guys.

While I am pondering this he keeps gently moving his hand over my breast, not really doing anything in particular, simply feeling it.

I let him continue for a few more moments before gently grabbing his hand and pushing it down.

"It's your turn, remember?" I say moving down to his crotch, "but I promise you can play with them later."

I reach out and open the zipper and button of his pants and grab them to pull them down. He lifts his butt to allow my to slide them down. I pull them all the way down and off and, at the same time, move myself so I am now sitting between his legs, facing towards him.

When I move up to his crotch I notice that his boxers have a large wet stain in the front. Wondering whether he at some point tonight busted in his pants I reach up and pull them part of the way down, freeing his dick and watching it flow free of the last fabric holding it and flop up, before standing at attention.

I briefly move off of him to allow me to pull the boxers all the way off of him. When I have them in my hand, I discreetly turn them in my hand so I can look inside them. While the wet stain is pretty impressive I would have expected there to be more fluid in them if he had an orgasm. I let a finger gently run over the fluid feeling the wetness of it. I rub my fingers against each other and that is when it hits me. It isn't cum, but rather precum. Poor guy has been hard since we were dancing in the club for what feels like a long time ago, so naturally he has produced a lot of lubricant.

Determined to bring the poor guy some relief, I put the boxers down and crawl back up towards his stiff rod.

When I reach it I move my head close to it, letting it first touch my nose and then as I move my face closer I push out my tongue and let it drag over the length until I reach the head.

I let my tongue swirl around the head of his penis, before letting it slide between my lips.

He gives a groan and I see out of the corner of my eye that it is now his turn to grab the sheets in his hands.

Knowing the effect I am having on him I feel my lower parts start to heat up again, as a pleasurable tingle starts down there.

Reaching up and gently grapping a hold of the lower part of his shaft to keep it stable, I begin lowering my head, taking more of his penis into my mouth. As I move down I make sure to keep my lips tight around him, making sure it touches his shaft as I move down.

I feel his head hit the top of my mouth and slide against it as I move further down. I don't move much further down however, as I have never really been much into going deep on a cock. If I have a partner that enjoys it, then sure, I'll try, but it is not something I just do on my own.

I gently suck on his shaft as I move my head back up towards the head of his penis. Lifting my eyes and looking up at his face to gauge his reaction I see his face screwed up in concentration. As I reach the head of his cock, I let my tongue twirl around it again. At this he grimaces and I hear a muttered "fuck".

Encouraged by this I let my tongue continue twirling around his head and start moving the hand on his shaft up and down. With my other hand I reach up below his penis and gently let my fingers slide over his balls.

"Stop...stop...if you keep that...up...I am going to cum", he says between semi-strangled breaths.

Instead of stopping I start moving the hand stroking him up and down faster and I follow the hand with my head, letting him slide into my mouth on the down stroke and back out on the up stroke. I continue to suck on the up strokes and swirl my tongue around his head at the top of each stroke.

"Ah fuck", he half yells, before I feel his cock start pulsing and bursts of hot semen shoot into my mouth.

As the salty fluid starts fulling my mouth I continue moving up and down as spurt after spurt shoot into my mouth.

I try to swallow the fluid as it comes, but I feel some of it escape my mouth and slide down onto the hand stroking him.

After about 8 or so spurts, the fluid stops shooting into my mouth, though his cock continue pulsing for a while more before becoming still.

Deciding to try and channel my inner porn star, I have kept the last of his cum in my mouth and after his cock goes still I sit up. After looking at him and making sure that he is looking at me, I let the cum in my mouth pass between my lips and run down my chin. I angle myself so that when the cum drops off my chin it falls onto my breast.

My display is rewarded by the way his eyes are glued to the cum and the widening of his eyes as it drips down.

I reach up and use the hand that I used to stroke him, to smear the cum onto my breast, adding the cum that ran previously ran onto my hand to it.

While I mostly did it for his sake, I would be lying if I said that I wasn't enjoying myself. Doing something as out of character as this and watching him stare intently as if afraid he would miss something if he as much as blinked, is not just a great self-esteem boost, it also makes the tingle between my legs increase. The touch of my cum covered fingers against my breast makes my nipple tighten, small flashes of pleasure emanating from it.

After a bit I decide that it is time to move on and I crawl to the edge of the bed and grab the box of tissues.

"See, these did come in handy", I say as I grab a few tissues and use them to wipe the cum off of my hands, chest and from around my mouth.

Afterwards I grab a few more tissues and crawl back between his legs and gently use the tissues to wipe the cum from his now semi limp dick.

That done I toss the tissues aside and move up his body till I am straddling him and looking into his eyes. I stop with my face a short distance from him, waiting for him to close the distance. I do this because I know that some guys don't like kissing a girl just after she has gone down on him. I would be lying if I said I understood, never having had an issue kissing a guy with the taste of my fluids on his lips.

Mike however doesn't hesitate, bringing his hand to the back of my head and pulling my lips down to his.

The kiss is as gentle as our last one, barely more than our lips gently sliding against each other.

After laying like that for a couple of minutes, I break the kiss and lift my head, "So, did you want to play with them?", I ask, looking down as I say them, to illustrate what I am referring to.

At this his face splits in a large smile that I can't help compare to a little boy in a toy store.

Not needing any more answer, I roll off of him and onto my back. As I lie there I notice that I am still wearing my dress in a bundled up mess around my waist, so I briefly sit up to pull it off, before lying back down.

Mike sits up next to me and just looks at my naked form for a while. The fact that he doesn't rush in, but simply takes a moment to admire my body is great for the self-esteem and I preen a bit under it, gently pushing my shoulders down into the mattress, to push my chest forward.

I try to be discreet, but I am sure he noticed, as he reaches out and cups my left breast in his hand. I let out a low moan in appreciation as his palm slides over my hard nipple. He reaches out with the other hand and puts it on my other breast. With both his hands he starts making small outward circles on my breast, his palms continuously sliding over my nipples and his fingers gently pressing into my flesh.

This stimulation doesn't send fireworks through my body, but rather a gentle persistent warming sensation that radiates from my nipples and courses through my body.

I close my eyes and relax my body, just enjoying the feeling and letting him play as I promised.

He continues for a while, apparently happy to just handle my breasts and I certainly am not complaining.

Eventually however he starts moving his hands, pulling his palms, off of my breast and sliding his fingers together until the fingers of each of his hands are gathered around my nipples.

He gently squeeze his fingers together around my nipples and pull them away from my body. This sends sharp twin-shocks of pleasure through my body from my nipples and surprises a loud moan from me.

He pulls my right nipple again, but releases the left one. Before I can open my eyes and protest, however, I feel his breath against it and then his tongue slides over it. At the wet contact I let out another moan and I feel the muscles in my body go tense. The muscles of my back and shoulders involuntarily pushing into the mattress again, pushing my breast op against his mouth. The muscles of my buttocks clenching, squeezing my butt cheeks together. At the same time the muscles of my vagina contract enhancing the wave of pleasure I am feeling and releasing fluids that I feel running down between my clenched butt cheeks and over my asshole.

All this happens in the time it takes his tongue to slide over my nipple the first time. It is however not the only time, as he slides his tongue back over it again. This time he accompanies the lick with a pinch to my other nipple. This forces another loud moan from my body, as more pleasure flows through me.

I have heard that it is possible to have a nipple orgasm, an orgasm just from having your nipples manipulated, but I have never tried it before, but when I feel his lips close around my nipple, as my other nipple is once again pinched, pleasure explodes through my body in rolling waves and my moans become more breathless as my lungs fight to draw in enough breath.

As the orgasm courses through me, I raise my hand and put it on the back of his head, holding his mouth tightly against my breast.

He continues pinching my one nipple with one hand and manipulating the other with his tongue and lips, mixing in small bites from his teeth every now and then.

The pleasure continues to flow through me, but eventually I start coming down and start getting control of my breathing again. He notices this and starts gentling his touches, his fingers caressing rather than pinching and his mouth gently kissing and licking rather than sucking and biting.

Eventually when my pleasure has completely subsided and all I feel is a low steady warmth all through my body, he raises his head and looks at me.

"So, did you like that?", he asks with a little half smile.

Instead of answering I use my hand, still on the back of his head, to pulls his lips down to mine and gently kiss him.

The kiss is just a quick touch, before I push myself up from the bed and into a sitting position.

As I sit up I notice something standing at attention between his legs. "Oh look, who is ready to play again", I say as I reach out and gently take his hard cock in my hand.

"Mmmm, nice and hard. I wonder what we should do with it?", I say as I straddle him, as he sits on the bed. I maneuver so that his penis ends up caught between our bodies, squishing the upper part between our bellies and putting the lower parts against my lower lips.

I lean against him, putting our entire upper bodies against each other, my breasts pressing against his chest. I put my arms around him and tilts my face towards his, bringing my mouth to his, gently kissing him

He slides his arms around me and let his hands slide down my back before copping my butt cheeks in his hands.

"I can think of one place we can put it", he says as he uses the hands on my butt to urge me to lift myself. I do and take one of my hands from behind his back and uses it to grab his cock and move it into position at the opening of my wet hole.

When the head of his penis brushes against my opening, he lets out a low moan and his hands on my butt cheeks clench and gently pull down, urging me to lower myself onto his hard rod.

I slowly begin lowering myself, feeling his cock push into my wet depts. Even as wet as I am there is still some resistance as my hole resists the intrusion. This doesn't last long however and I slide down, his shaft sliding inside me.

When I am halfway down his shaft, I release it with my hand and move my hand back around his shoulders, before I start slowly moving up and down.

With every downward movement I slide down a bit further, his dick slowly filling me more and more.

The feeling of his hardness sliding against my inner walls, continuously stimulating my insides and sending ripples of pleasure through me, has me gasping for breath. Each downward stroke sending a half-strangled moan from my lips.

As I reach the bottom where I can move no further down, I take a moment to rest and get used to the fullness. Mike however has other plans and lifts me and pushes me back into a lying position, staying between my legs and inside me the entire way.

With me on my back he starts moving against me, quickly pushing his penis in and out of me.

"Oh my god", I moan out, as I push my back against the bed and my crotch against his, trying to force his cock even deeper inside me.

At this his thrusts become even faster and I feel myself start to rise towards an orgasm as each of his strokes sends an explosion of pleasure through my body. My voice has risen to something in between a loud moan and a scream.

He continues thrusting and I feel myself getting closer and closer. To push myself the last bit I take my hand and put it between my legs and start frantically sliding my fingers over my clit.

At this my orgasm starts, my entire body shaking and my screams first rising in volume before going quiet as my lungs struggle for air.

My vaginal walls start contracting around his invading member trying to pull it deeper inside.

As the waves of pleasure from my orgasm start decreasing I notice that he is breathing hard as he continues moving rhythmically in and out of me. I then feel his orgasm start, his penis flexing inside me, releasing a spurt of fluid. He pulls partway out and push in again and his penis gives another flex and another spurt of fluid spills from it. This happens 4 more times, before he suddenly stop moving and collapse down on top of me.

As sudden as his collapse is, he is still careful not to squish me, his weight resting on his forearms.

His entire body is stretched out on top of mine, our crotches still connected by his rapidly deflating penis, our bellies and chests touching. His neck is bend putting his head beside mine, with his mouth pressed against my shoulder, breathing hard against it.