My First One Night Stand

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I let my arms slide around him, gently letting my hands run up and down his back.

After a few moments of simply lying like that, I feel his deflating dick slide from my hole and I feel a trickle of warm fluid spill from my hole and run down over my asshole before dripping onto the sheet below us.

Eventually his breathing normalizes and he gently rolls off of me and onto his back. I roll with him and cuddle up next to him, one of my legs draped over his, one of my arms over his chest and my head resting on his shoulder.

My earlier thoughts of sneaking out after I got what I wanted are abandoned and I instead simply close my eyes and let myself drift. The last thing I notice before falling asleep, is his lips gently kissing my hair.

---------------

So I originally started this story because I needed a break from the other one I was working on. I intended it to just be a short little story, but as I was writing it it just started growing and now it is longer than the one I took a break from to write it.

Also I wanted to thank everyone who has commented on my previous stories or have sent me feedback. I really appreciate it.

I also really appreciate the suggestions that some of you have made for subjects for future stories. As I mentioned previously I won't be using all your suggestions since a subject has to speak to me for me to be able to write about it, but some of them have sparked ideas in my mind. I don't think this story has taken any inspiration from any of your suggestions though, since it was just based on a stray thought, but I hope a couple of you can recognize your suggestions in the next one, which I have halfway written at this point, even if it probably isn't exactly what you suggested.

Also, you may not have noticed this, but I try to give as few details about the characters as possible. I don't believe any of my stories mentioned hair color, hair length, boob size or anything like that. It is also very light on character background. That is on purpose, because I have always prefered to let the reader fill in as many of those kinds of details as possible, because it allows as many people to enjoy the story as possible. This means that I probably won't use any of the suggestions some of you have made about characters. That does not mean that I don't appreciate your suggestions though, they just don't fit my current writing style. I hope that makes sense.

There was also one of you that asked about whether I have a schedule for releasing stories and I have absolutely no such thing. I am a very mood based writer, meaning I may sit down and write an entire story in one sitting or I may not write at all for days. It all depends on my mood.

Anyways, if anyone has actually read all of this, I just wanted to say that I hope you liked the story and, once more, that I really appreciate your feedback and hope you'll continue to provide it.