My First One Night Stand

Story Info
I meet a stranger at a club and he takes me home with him.
8.3k words
4.55
14.2k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before the story starts, just a little heads up that this story has a lot more build than my previous stories. There is plenty of action, but it takes a bit longer to get to it.

--------

I have never done anything like this before, but I got out of a long term, at least for me, relationship a month ago and going from getting it every day to not getting any has left me horny and frustrated. I have of course been taking good care of myself, but plastic just isn't the same as the real thing.

I have put on a dress that I would normally never be caught in. The only reason I own it is because my ex-boyfriend said he thought I would look super hot in it. So I bought it and then stuck to wearing it at home and even then I didn't get to wear it much since it turns out that what my ex really liked was taking the dress off of me.

So now I am standing outside a club wearing a dress so short that I am sure that if I take a long step, it'll creep up enough that anyone will be able to see my black panties. Another great feature of the dress is that it has an open back, so it really doesn't work with a bra.

The club I have chosen is one I have never been to before. I have chosen it for two reasons. The first, that it is one I would never usually go to, so the chances of running into anyone I know is relatively small. And the second reason is that it is the kind of club where the music is loud, keeping conversation to a minimum and the clientele is the kind that is only interested in one thing. Now I am not judging, I am a big proponent of people doing their thing, as long as no one gets hurt, it just isn't my usual scene.

I walk up to the bouncer. Having done my homework I know that any girl showing a certain amount of skin is let in, no questions asked and no cover charge required. As I walk through the door, the boom of the music strikes me like a hammer to the ears. I kind of regret not wearing ear plugs, but doing so in a place like this would just be advertising that I don't fit in.

At the same time as the music hits me the smell does as well. A mixture of spilled drinks and human fluids, and not just sweat.

Next I notice the heat. The air in the club is hot and stuffy, making me kind of glad I am not wearing more than I am. Of course the cynic in me recognizes that the reason for the heat is exactly that, to encourage the patrons to wear as little as possible.

I deposit my purse in the cloakroom, before walking into the dimly lit main room. Flashing laser lights providing what little light there is on the large dance floor that take up most of the room. I consider going to the bar on the side and getting a drink, but I don't want to get too drunk and I already had two shots at home before leaving to get my courage up.

Looking out over the dance floor I see a great variety of people. I see guys looking out of place in clothes that would fit better in a board room. I see girls wearing long dresses that drag across the floor behind them. I see muscular guys in tight shirts or, in a few cases with no shirt on. I also see girls wearing even less clothes than me, one wearing what is basically a pair of panties and a see-through top. There are also a couple of topless ones moving around.

None of these are however what I am looking for. I am not looking for an overly muscular guy, my type being more regular builds. Now don't get me wrong, I won't say no to a six pack and a tight butt, but I would rather have the runner build than the body builder. I also skip over the guys in business attire.

My gaze briefly stop on two girls embracing while kissing passionately. I think I see the hand of one of them sneak down the front of the skirt of the other. At the same time a number of guys standing near them also notice and my view is quickly obstructed by a group of cheering men, as well as a few women.

I turn away, my eyes landing on a guy standing a bit away, watching with an amused expression that seems to mirror my own feelings at the spectacle. I let my eyes take him in, giving him the good old elevator eyes. There is nothing flashy about his clothes, a simple black t-shirt and a pair of jeans. I make note of his arms. He doesn't have bulging muscles, but there is definitely some definition to them.

I find my eyes drawn down to the crotch of his pants, wondering what he is packing down there, though I have no way to tell from here.

Next I move to his face. First noticing his eyes looking my way...looking straight at me. As I meet his eyes he raises his hand and waves at me.

I feel color rise to my cheeks in embarrassment at getting caught checking him out. I refuse to let embarrassment hold me back however, so I keep my eyes on his and raise my hand and wave back.

He walks over to me and hesitate for a moment before simply saying "Hey".

That slight hesitation, perhaps betraying that he is also a bit out of his element, helps me put the remainder of my embarrassment behind me. Rather than giving an answering greeting I lift my hand and let it rest on his upper arm, asking "You wanna dance?"

I can see his throat working as he visibly swallows. "Sure" he says, lifting his arm and putting it around my back, leading me out onto the dance floor.

Once there he stands like he doesn't really know what to do. I however decide to keep taking the initiative and move up close to him and start swaying from side to side in rhythm with the music. Our closeness means that my chest brush against him when I sway and due to my lack of a bra I feel the touch on my nipples through the dress. I feel my nipples start to harden and I wonder whether he will be able to feel them through our clothes.

Despite the fact that we have barely spoke half a dozen words to each other part of me is already wondering how to best get him to invite me back to his place. I am a bit shocked in myself, but just take it as more proof of how much I need to make this happen tonight, so I can get my urges satisfied.

He starts to slowly rock back and forth in that way some guys that don't really feel comfortable dancing does. At the same time, his arms move up around me and I feel his hands spread out onto the naked skin of my back. One hand landing between my shoulder blades, the other one sliding against the skin of my lower back. He gently pulls me closer to him, turning what was before grazing touches into prolonged contact. The closeness also means that more than just my chest comes into contact with him and I feel my bare thighs rub against the rough fabric of his jeans.

After a few moments of dancing like that I also start to feel something else. Something hard poking me. I am a bit shorter than him, so unfortunately it doesn't poke me anywhere interesting, but rather push against my lower belly. Still, it is nice knowing that my closeness is having an effect.

As I feel him getting hard a thought pushes its way into my head. An image of me hoping up and putting my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist. I imagine him reaching down and first freeing himself from his jeans and then pushing aside my panties to allow him to slide into me, right there on the dancefloor, with a throng of dancing bodies moving all around us.

The image does interesting things to me and I feel a tingling feeling down there, also helped by the friction against my nipples and thighs.

I am however not so far gone in my lust that I am ready for something like that. It does solidify my desire to have him take me home with him and getting us naked on a bed though.

Noticing the same thing I have, he tries to move his crotch back and break contact, the embarrassment he is clearly feeling edged onto his face.

Not about to let him pull away, I move my hands around him and let them slide down to his butt and pull him towards me, bringing his hardness back up against me.

At this his eyes open wide in surprise. I just look up at him and tilt my mouth in a half smile that I have practiced in the mirror until it looks, as my ex would say, sexy as hell.

In response to this he slides the hand on my upper back up, passing over my neck and taking a gentle hold of my hair. Using his grip he tilts my head slightly to one side and lower his head down, brushing my lips with his.

His kiss is hesitant, as if unsure of his welcome, his lips only making the lightest of contact.

Not satisfied with that I rise up on my toes, allowing me to fully capture his mouth with mine and push my lips against his.

I let my tongue slide out between my lips and let it brush over his lips, silently asking permission for it to be let in.

His tongue meets mine, gently sliding against it. His hand on my lower back pulling my body closer against his.

As we continue kissing, I slide one of my hands up from his ass and use it to pull his shirt loose from his pants and put my hand against the naked skin of his lower back.

In response he lets the hand on my lower back slide down until it is resting against my left ass cheek. He still seem a bit uncertain about how far he can go, his hand barely touching me. To remove any doubt that I welcome his touch I push my ass back, bringing his hand into full contact with my butt with only a bit of fabric separating our skin.

He still hesitates for a moment, but then cup my ass cheek in his hand and gently start squeezing and releasing it. The way he is squeezing it is causing my cheeks to pull apart. This causes a slight movement in other parts of the anatomy between my legs, generating a small amount of friction. Not enough for me to see fireworks, but enough to make the slight tingle between my legs increase and make me gasp against his mouth.

To continue the game of raising the stakes that we have going, I start rocking my upper body against him. This has the effect of having my nipples slide against him, but more importantly it rubs his hard rod against my belly.

At this he involuntarily grabs my ass cheek harder. Hard enough that it almost hurts. After a moment he release his grib and goes back to gently massaging it.

We continue like that for a couple of minutes before he moves his hands to my side and and gently, but firmly pushes me back.

"As much as I am enjoying this, if we keep it up much longer I am worried the night will end there and I don't think either of us want that"

"What do you mean?", I ask, not grasping his meaning.

"Well, if we continue I am gonna, you know...", his voice trails off and he looks down.

Understanding his meaning I burst out, "Cum?"

Looking embarrassed he responds, "Yeah".

I can't help but let a big smile slip onto my face at this, feeling almost proud that I have effected him like this.

Clearly not the reaction he was expecting he meets my eyes and hesitantly return my smile.

I reach out and grab his hand. "Wanna go somewhere else?", I ask, starting to pull him towards the exist without waiting for his answer.

Stopping on our way to grab my purse and his jacket, we step out into the night.

"Do you live nearby?" I ask him, thinking that I should probably have checked before pulling him out of the club. I prefer not going to my place wanting to give myself the option of slipping out and going home if, after the deed is done, I feel the need to do so.

"Yeah, it's not that far" he says, sounding a bit unsure.

Feeling a sting of doubt myself, I put my hand on his arm and ask "Hey, are you okay with this? I mean, if you'd rather we can just go back inside."

"No, no, it's not...it's just all going so fast. I mean I don't even know your name"

"It's Rachel, but everybody calls me Rae. What's yours?"

"Michael, but everyone calls me Mike", he answers with a crocked smile at the small coincidence of both of us being called shortened versions of our names.

I decide to just be honest and hope that doesn't scare him away. "Okay Mike, I am gonna be straight with you. I don't usually do this sort of thing, but I recently got out of a relationship and I really need to...well, you know...get laid and well, you looked nice and things seemed to be going well, so I thought, to hell with it, why not just go for it. Is that okay with you?"

"Wow, that's direct, but, hmmm, I don't know. Sex with a beautiful girl? Sounds like a hard choice." he says, the amusement clear in his voice.

"Well then, lets go", I say, reaching out and grabbing his arm and start dragging him after me.

"Hold up", he says, putting down his heels.

"What?"

"Well, it's just that you're going the wrong way. I live in that direction", he says, pointing the opposite way of where I had been going.

"Oh...I guess I should let you lead the way".

He puts his arm around my shoulders and we start going the right way.

"So..." he says clearly struggling for a conversation topic, "You said you just got out of a relationship?"

"I don't want to talk about it", I say, maybe a bit sharper than necessary.

"Sorry. I guess that's not really a fitting subject for getting in the mood" he answers subdued.

"No, I'm sorry, I just...well it wasn't an easy break up and I...I don't want to talk about it", I say, this time in a softer voice.

"Hey, that's completely understandable", he says, giving me a little squeeze with the arm around my shoulder. "How about this instead. You said you were looking to get laid? Anything specific you had in mind?"

The contrast in subjects forces a surprised laugh from me. "Well I hadn't really thought that far, but I was hoping something involving orgasm, Maybe multiple if you can manage. As for how, I was thinking a combination of your tongue, your fingers and this", I move my hand down to his crotch and grab him through his pants.

"Hold those thoughts, because we're here."

He lets go of my shoulder and walk up the stairs to a door into an apartment building. I follow him inside and up a staircase. Reaching the right door, he pulls out a key and unlocks it.

"I am sorry about the mess. I wasn't really expecting to bring company home with me", he calls over his shoulder as he opens the door and step inside.

I enter into a hallway. I take off my shoes, setting them by the door where several pairs of shoes are already lying in a cluttered pile.

Curiously I look around, noticing the well-kept state of the wooden floors under my feet. Looking down the hall I see two doors opposite each other, before the hallway opens up into a room. Only thing I can see in the room from here is a computer moniter on a desk with something that is clearly a gaming chair set in front of it.

Mike stands hesitantly looking at me, as if unsure exactly what to do.

Remembering his words about the mess, I decide to give him a chance to clean up a bit if he wants to and ask him, "Where is the bathroom? I would like a chance to freshen up before...you know".

He indicates the door on the left. "This is the bathroom and the door opposite is the bedroom, if you want to...", he looks in doubt about how to finish his sentence, probably still not sure how to handle everything.

I walk past him to the bathroom door, letting my hand slide over his chest on the way. "Alright, I'll see you in there in a minute".

I open the door to the bathroom and step inside. The bathroom is pretty basic, a shower cabinet, a sink with a little bit of counter space and a mirror hanging above it and a toilet.

For a guy that apologized for his home being messy, it is surprisingly clean and free of clutter.

I start by going to the toilet, pulling my dress up above my ass and sliding my panties down. I sit down on the toilet and release a stream of pee, I hadn't realized I was holding until just now. The feel of the pee leaving my body is quite pleasant, sending shivers of pleasure through me. This reminds me of an article I recently read about people who experience "peegasms" when peeing after having held it in for a while. The feeling I experience is nothing as strong as that, but it feels good nonetheless.

After I finish, I grab some toilet paper and proceed to wipe. The feeling of the paper against my sensitive skin making me sigh in pleasure and I spend perhaps a bit more time wiping than absolutely necessary. Of course, this is just to give him time to clean up, not because I couldn't top myself from sliding my fingers over my lower lips a few extra times.

I stand up, deciding to step out of my panties rather than pulling them back up. I wash my hands and take a moment to look at my reflection in the mirror. I take a deep breath and tell my reflection in the mirror, "Ok, lets go".

Without giving myself time to overthink things I go the door, open it, cross the hallway and open the door to his bedroom.

The first thing I see is Mike throwing a pair of underwear into a pile of clothes on a chair. I guess this is where the mess he was referring to was.

Aside from the chair filled with clothes, the room contains a desk, with papers that appear to have been hastily stacked, a bookcase filled with books, a bed and next to it a bedside table with a lamp and, and I can't help letting out a giggle as I see this, a pack of napkins and a bottle of what is clearly lube. I guess he forgot to put it away after the last time he used it or maybe he just always keep it ready. My thoughts briefly drift to my toys safely tugged into a box under my bed.

At my giggle he turns and following my look notices the objects by the bed.

"Dammit", he says, clearly flustered as he scrambles around the bed to put it away.

I don't know why he bothers, as if removing it now will somehow make it so I never saw it, but there is something about his reaction that I find incredibly cute.

I walk up behind him and put my hand on his arm as he is about to pick up the items, "Hey, don't bother, I don't mind. I keep mine under my bed, but I guess keeping it in the open means you can get to it faster when the mood strikes".

I gently pull at his arm, turning him towards me. "I have something else you can handle instead". I grab his hand and place it between my legs, using it to push up my dress until his hand makes contact with my slick folds. I let out a small gasp at the feeling of his skin against me.

His eyes peel open as he realizes what it is he feels against his hand and he quickly turns the hand, so that rather than the top of his hand, it is the palm and his fingers that touch me, cupping me.

"Mmmm, that feels good", I say, rocking myself against his hand.

"Fuck that's hot", he says, as he rubs his hand against me. At the feeling of his palm against my clit and his fingers gently parting my lower lips I feel a wave of pleasure crash through me and I can't help letting out a moan.

I start shaking, feeling my legs suddenly start becoming unsteady under me. To resolve this issue I grab onto his hand with one hand, and his lower arm with the other, holding his hand against me, and start maneuvering onto the bed.

Not exactly graceful, but I manage to get into a sitting position on the bed without breaking the contact.

I release his hand, trusting him to keep it where it belongs, and lay back.

I expect him to join me on the bed, but instead he kneels down next to it, between my legs.

He briefly removes the hand that was previously cupping me, putting one hand on each of my inner thighs and pushing my legs apart.

I raise my head from the bed to better be able to see him. I expect he will bent his head down and use his tongue against me, but instead his head stays where it is, looking intently at my lady parts. There is something about having a guy so focused on the parts of me that are normally hidden, that is highly erotic and I feel the tingling in my lower parts increase despite the fact that he is not touching me down there. I wonder if he can see how wet I am.

I feel his hands on my thighs lide towards my crotch until his thumbs reach my outer lips. He slides them onto my lips, using them to pull me open, exposing my wet hole fully to his gaze.