My First Orgasm Ch. 03 - The Coven

Story Info
Slave subsumes femdom pedigree.
2.9k words
3.52
9.6k
6

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sissy171
sissy171
536 Followers

We are quietly watching TV.

I am on the floor, massaging Annie's feet.

My Father sits at the end of the couch, my Mom's feet in his lap, massaging.

This is our nightly ritual.

We retire to our rooms.

Although we're not yet married, my Parents have accepted Annie as part of the Family.

My Mom is "teaching" Annie, explaining how she raised me to be "respectful", her word for Submissive.

Our small house has one bathroom.

My Mom goes first, then Annie.

My Father minces around, waiting for Annie; he'll wait until she's finished.

Mother dictates how he's attired, so Annie has seen him in his short "women's" robe, with his shaved legs, and once in his tiny panty-like underwear.

Annie looks at him and smiles, he glances with a respectful nod, and looks downward.

He only steals glances at Annie.

Annie's beauty is breathtaking. He would wish to adore her.

But he would be punished for leering; standard punishment, orgasm denial.

Looking back, I could tell when he was enduring punishments.

He was especially contrite, and submissive, trying to get back into Mom's good graces. Anxious to go to bed.

Annie and I fucked quietly, clearly able to hear Mom and dad thru the thin walls.

"Yes Love. Yes Mistress," we'd hear my Dad.

Annie would be straddling me, my cock deep inside her beautiful, tight pussy, my hands on her breasts and nipples, tweaking as she's taught me.

She'd smiles down at me, and I smile back, as we listen to my Dad serve his Mistress.

We hear Her utterances, groans and chirps, as she cums.

She and Annie have become comfortable talking about sex.

She has shared with Annie exactly her likes and dislikes,

and that she is demanding, both in the bedroom, and out.

Annie has told me everything.

First, dad worships his Mistress, massages and kisses on her neck, upon her breasts, down her belly, and finally her pussy, and he licks her to orgasm.

This process takes a while, 15 or 20 minutes.

He is required to wear his "man-panties", so he won't get precum on the sheets.

Apparently he gushes his precum.

Once Mom has come down from her orgasm, she likes to be on the bottom while he fucks her. He is required to kneel between her spread legs and lubricate Mistress with his precum, then ease in a finger, prepping her for his cock.

He has long since learned her pace. She does not like male "pounding".

She expects subtle, quiet, movements. She has already cum, and is sensitive.

He worships as he gently fucks her.

"May I cum Mistress?" He always asks.

We can hear him clearly; she wants us to hear him.

He groans as he cums, then silence.

Then we hear the bed creak; we know he is moving down to lick his Mistress clean.

Finally, we hear Mom. Naked, she strolls into the bathroom. Then we hear dad. He is wearing his man-panties. Annie walked out and saw him one night, and smiled at his man-panties.

This ritual happens every night, with rare exceptions. The exceptions are when he's being punished. He licks her to orgasm, he fucks her to satisfaction, but there is no groan of his orgasm. He goes to sleep with blue balls.

Sometimes it's days and days, and he becomes so submissive, it's obvious.

As we listen, Annie straddles me, gently fucking herself on me.

I try desperately not to cum. I quietly whisper, "You're going to make me cum!"

She eases off, and onto my mouth.

(I suppose Mom and dad hear our bed creak, and envision our young sexual process, which Annie has certainly shared.)

My young and beautiful Mistress has total power over me; I am her sexual servant.

She straddles my mouth, her fingers on her clit, while I tongue her pussy.

Most times, she turns around and has me lick her ass. She grinds her ass hard against my tongue, and I probe my tongue deep as I can.

Finally she'll return to fucking me.

Again I whisper, "Mistress, you're going to make me cum!"

She smiles and rocks and I explode, and the moment is sublime.

She straddles my mouth and I lick her clean.

Then we fall into a hard sleep.

The next day, a hot summer day, my dad had a rare day off work.

I, on the other hand, did go to work.

Annie told me what happened.

Annie and Mom sat at the table while dad served.

My mother suggested, "Lets lay out for a bit, before it gets too hot."

Soon they were in tiny bikinis, laying on loungers, while my poor dad was ordered to apply lotion. First Mom, then Annie.

Mom had made him put on a tiny speedo, and a femmy metro-sexual top.

Mom set this up, Annie had no choice but to go along.

Poor dad, Annie was on her stomach, and he lotion/massaged her entire body, every inch of skin. Annie reached behind and untied her bikini back string, and he audibly gasped, lotioned her back for the longest time. Then he re-tied her back string so she could turn over.

Now he had to do her front!

Mom smirked as he massaged Annie's legs.

Annie spread a little so he had access to inside her thighs...his fingers slid just under the edge of her micro bikini! He was rock hard, palpitating.

His speedo outlined his hard cock. He was humiliated and excited at the same time.

Mom said to him, "You should thank Annie."

"Thank you Annie," he whispered.

"Mistress Annie," Mom corrected.

Dad shuttered, "Thank you, Mistress Annie."

Then Mom undid her top, and ordered, "Do me some more."

Dad submissively kneeled, then kneaded and massaged lotion into her breasts.

Mom idly stroked a finger along his hardon, while his hard cock spewed precum, soaking his speedo. Annie watched and tried to act as if all was normal.

Finally Annie announced, "I think I'll take a shower."

After her shower, in our bedroom, she could hear Mom and dad in their room.

Dad exclaimed, "Oh yes, Oh yes Oh yes! Thank you, Mistress! I'll do anything!"

"OH, OH, OH!" She heard him cumming.

They made no attempt to be quiet.

Annie listened, recounting how excited my dad was, touching her bikini area, his hands shaking as they approached the edge, right next to her pussy! She was excited as well! Her pussy gushed, and she wished the father-in-law slave could lick her to orgasm, right in front of my Mom!

She stood in our room and stroked herself, listening to my parents. Naked, she stroked her nipples and pussy, making a slight squeal as she came...wondering if they heard her, (knowing it didn't really matter).

"Oh my," she thought, "I need another shower!"

My Dad's subjugation continued; he was overtly being displayed as a slave,

not just to my Mom, but also to Annie, and she thought, "but to what end?"

And soon we would know.

My Mom's fantasies had evolved. She wanted more than her singular "Mistress" role, she wanted to be the Matriarch of a Coven of Mistresses, made up of her Daughters, and Annie.

All of us males would be slaves, not just in private, to our wives, but in front of all the women, and in front of the other male slaves.

My Sisters told mom everything, that their boyfriend/fiancés were already slaves in front of each other. My sisters shared an apartment, and both their boyfriends had been compelled to shave their bodies, and thin their eyebrows, were required to wear only panties, saying, "Yes Mistress" to either Sister.

They'd already acknowledged their slavery completely, so I was the last slave to be brought into the coven.

My Sisters and their boyfriends were at our house for Thanksgiving. All of us men were minding our manners. It (almost) seemed normal, no one was saying "Yes Mistress" out loud, but it protocol was clear.

I wanted a different TV channel, and said a smart remark.

Mom was angry, "You were raised to be respectful!"

Suddenly I was very afraid. Mom said, "Get on your knees!" I refused.

She stood, and my Sisters stood, and Annie stood, and Annie said, "She said get on your knees!"

It was the first time she'd raised her voice. I slid to my knees. My mother left the room and returned with handcuffs, "Hopefully this will be the last time you are taught to respect all women," and I felt the cuffs clicking my wrists behind me.

"Annie," my mom said, "Disrobe him."

Annie pulled down my pants and underwear. A sister returned with scissors, and my shirt was gone, and I stood naked and cuffed. They could all see my shaved body!

My mom left and returned with a small whip, "Annie, make him hard."

Annie's hand barely touched my cock and I was rock hard, then the whip landed on my bare ass. I yelped! Like never before, I was in pain like I'd never imagined. Mom whipped me approximately ten times, and I was ready to faint, while at the same time, my cock was ready to spurt.

My Mom said, "Now you show gratitude to the women in your life, who give your life meaning."

Unable to use my hands, I fell forward and shimmied/crawled to my Mother, and exclaimed, "I am sorry! I will always be respectful, forevermore!"

Then I kissed her feet.

My precum was dripping onto the floor, thin trails of precum.

"Annie," Mom said, "Panties," and seconds later Annie was pulling one of my favorite panties up my legs. The panty was pink, much like male briefs, but so much softer, and they stretched perfectly over my anatomy; perfect panties for a man.

Now my panties contained my precum, a wet spot growing.

She allowed my worship to go on and on, and finally she said, "You will remain cuffed for the rest of this night, and you will respect and worship all women for the rest of this night, and the rest of your life."

"Yes Mistress," I answered.

I'd just called my mom Mistress, and it opened a door.

Lori's boyfriend, Gerri, (his femmy name), was wildly turned on; he couldn't contain himself. Lori teased his cock thru his pants, and said, "Are you turned? Do you like seeing our little Bro as panty-slave?"

"Yes, Mistress Lori," he shuttered.

"Strip to your panties," Lori ordered, and he did not hesitate.

Seconds later, he was naked except for panties, which contained his rock hard cock and a large precum wet spot. He laid on his back at Lori's feet, kissing and massaging one foot, while Lori's other foot was stroking his cock thru his panties, "You're turned on being exposed in panties, aren't you? And seeing my little Bro humiliated?"

"Yes Mistress Lori," he mumbled.

Lori commented to us all, "Gerri has a penchant for humiliation. Don't you dear?"

"Yes Mistress Lori," he moaned as her foot teased his cock.

"You're going to cum in front of my Mother! Look at her while I make you cum!"

His face went white. Sucking Lori's toes as if they were lifeblood, he glanced at all of us, and then his eyes locked with my Mom's.

Lori said, "Cum for me now," and he groaned. The room was silent except his groans, and his panties became full; a huge wet spot appeared.

All the women smirked with satisfaction, while all of us men were hard, and dying to cum.

"Let's call it a night," announced Mom.

Lori and Gerri would sleep on the couch, Mom and Dad (of course) in their room, Annie and I in our bed, and Lisa and her boyfriend Danni in the bed right next to us.

I went to bed still cuffed, laying on my back, and Annie nestled in next to me, lightly grinding her pussy on my thigh. Under the sheets, she teased my cock thru my panties.

Lisa and Danni (his femmy name) entered and Lisa merely pointed a finger, off came Danni's shirt and pants; he wore panties underneath as well. He dropped to his knees and looked up at Lisa, who smiled and nodded, and he pulled down her shorts. She looked down upon him, legs slightly spread, as Danni kissed her pussy thru her panties, "Oh Mistress! I love you so much!"

Lisa took off her top revealing her perfect breasts, and said, "Panties," and he pulled down her panties, and she was nude. She glanced our way, and back to Danni, who kissed her pussy, saying, "I am your slave forever," kissing her pussy over and over. Lisa smiled, "Take off your panties and in bed, my slave," and they climbed under the sheets.

We fell asleep to the sounds of their sex.

The next morning, the girls sashayed around in panties and camisoles, AND SO DID THE MEN! Except me, because I was still in handcuffs. I wore panties, and no top.

Even my dad wore a camisole, and girl panties, and he referred to his own daughters as "Mistress"!

My Mom had an air of satisfaction; she'd succeeded in creating her world, where the women were Dom, and the men Sub. Sitting at the head of the table, she wore the key to my handcuffs around her neck. She wore a sexy, see-thru, plunging camisole; her breasts and nipples proudly on display. Her thong panties were also see thru, and I couldn't help myself, the sight of her was making me excited. I approached and kneeled before her, "Please Mistress."

She looked to my dad, "Go get my heels. You girls, go get yours as well."

My dad kneeled at Mom's feet, and reverently put the high heels on her feet.

The boyfriends did the same on my Sisters; (Annie just sat and watched).

My mom and sisters stood, and they exuded sexuality...and POWER.

They looked down on me, hands locked behind, I scooted from one to the next, "Please Mistress!"

Lori looked to Gerri, who was rock hard in his panties, and pointed to her feet. In seconds, he was prone to the ground, like me, worshiping her high heeled feet.

Next was Danni, who was also rock hard, kissing and worshipping Lisa's high heeled feet, "Oh, Mistress Lisa!"

"Stand up," mom said to me. I exhaled as I heard the "click" of the key, and rubbed my wrists. Then I kneeled before her, and worshipped her feet, "Thank you Mistress!"

My mom looked to Annie, "Go get some lube, please Annie."

Annie returned, handed the lube to my mom, and returned to her seat.

My mother said, "Alright boys, off with your panties and kneel before us."

Danni, Gerri, my dad, and me, all kneeling, back on our haunches.

Looking at me, my "Mistress" mom said, "Come forward. Kneel."

She squirted lube in my hand, "Stroke yourself," she ordered.

My hands had just been unlocked and the discomfort was fresh in my memory, so with zero hesitation, my lubed hand went to my cock, and I began to stroke.

I looked up at my Mistress Mother, and her sexuality exuded. I wanted to kiss her pussy, her breasts; I wanted to be her slave!

She slightly smiled, looking down at me, my mouth open, panting, as I visually worshipped the regal Mistress before me. How I wanted to cum!

Mistress mom looked over to Annie, who'd began stroking herself thru her panties, and said, "Go serve your Mistress."

Annie allowed me to remove her panties, and I licked her beautiful pussy, and she moaned and stroked her nipples as the others watched, her orgasm approaching.

Mistress mom motioned my dad, and she squirted lube in his hand, and he kneeled before his wife, and stroked himself, as his Mistress daughters stood on either side of mom, watching.

"Mistress, may I cum," he implored. His wife Mistress smiled and nodded, and put a foot forward, and he groaned, and pointed his cock toward her high heel, and cum burst forth, shooting onto her high heel, and the floor around. Then he dropped to prone, and licked up his cum, then remained prone, worshipping his Mistress wife's feet.

Gerri and Danni did the same, kneeled before their women, and stroked to orgasm, blasting their cum on the high heels of their Mistresses.

Annie had been panting and moaning loudly at the spectacle, came loud and hard, her juices flooding my mouth.

I eased away from Annie, acutely aware I had not yet cum.

My Mistress mom took a seat on the couch, "Remove my panties," and I did so without any hesitation. Kneeling before her, she merely nodded toward her pussy, and I dove in, with zero pretense. I licked, and she leaned back and closed her eyes, and uttered, "Good slave."

Lori and Lisa took the seats on either side of my Mistress mom, and their slaves licked them, with utter devotion. Meanwhile, my fellow slave dad, was on his back, Annie's feet on his chest, and he massaged and licked and worshipped.

My Mistress mom began to cum. Her hands had been on her breasts, now she put them behind my head, and pulled me hard, griding my mouth into her pussy. Then it began, she emoted loudly, "AHHH, AHHH, AAAH!"

She came, gushing into my mouth, and I swallowed her juices, and moved my head, and tongue, to Her ques.

Her hands continued to hold me tight to her pussy, and I merely waited, worshipping Mistress, as my sisters orgasmed on either side of me.

My cock was rock hard.

Mistress mom released my head, smiled down, "Good slave."

sissy171
sissy171
536 Followers