My First Orgasms

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hadn't said no or anything yet.

"I want to show you how to find your g spot and how to best stimulate it."

"G spot?"

"Sorry Joy, think of it as a switch. Similar in effect to your clit. Except the orgasms are more intense."

While this conversation was taking place I was having my downstairs attended to.

"Ok run your hands over that and tell me if I've missed anything. I normally check it with my tongue and cheeks as the sense receptors are better."

"Are you bullshirting me just so I'd say ok check it your way."

"No but i'd love it if you did. You know your nipples are firming again and you have moisture pooling between your legs."

'Shit my body's saying yes but I can't. Can I?'

"I told you I wouldn't do anything to make you uncomfortable. Are you happy I've made it smooth?"

"Yes I am. If I let you test it you won't shove your tongue or anything inside me?"

"I would be checking around the edge of your vulva, clit and bum. My nose could accidently graze your inner sanctum but ill do my best to avoid it."

"I can't believe I'm saying this Lexi but ok. You've been right about everything else."

Lexi felt good. Her touch was delicate yet intense. I'm not sure what I expected. The tongue is the same whether female or male. Females typically have smoother skin. I was dripping fluids on the floor from my excitement.

"I found two areas to fix Joy...."

"There you go."

"Thank you Lexi."

"Good luck this afternoon. Choose a pretty but conservative dress or outfit to wear over whichever of today's purchases you wear. That will give you your best chance of keeping him."

"Thank you Lexi. You've been fantastic. Is your offer still good?"

"Offer?"

"Yeah, will you show me that orgasm?"

"Really?"

"My grandfather used to say don't look a gift horse in tbe mouth."

"What does that mean?"

"Don't be ungrateful when someone offers you a gift."

"I see. Alright slip a finger into your moist hole there. Feel around and find a rough patch. Let me know when you find it."

"I cant feel any difference. Try bending your fingers like this and searching on the side away from your anus."

"Ok, I might have it."

"Pull your finger out and navigate my finger to that spot."

"To the right, no to the left then, forward, over to the left. A little more. Is that it?"

"I think it is."

"Ok so may I attack your body and see what I can do. Perhaps you'd like to rub and knead or do whatever turns on your girls."

Lexi started pulling my legs apart. I let her, encouraging her with a smile. She started kissing and rubbing my clit. I pretended I was a royal. Then running her tongue through my slit. On one pass Lexi went straight past my vulva. Past my pherelium all the way to my tight sphincter. Which became tighter.

That's the second time today Lexi has worked her tongue down there and the second time my body has betrayed me enjoying the experience.

I could feel all my downstairs areas pulsing in response to our mutual efforts.

'OMG, I'm going to come!'

"I'm close. Keep going." I chanted.

"I know, relax and let your body go."

'I thought I was.'

Then it happened, my third orgasm. Just after the peak, I felt myself relax despite still being orgasmic. Lexi made her move. Inserting two fingers into me and pulling up with them on that J no G spot.

'OMG! OMG! What's happening?' As wave after wave of pleasure fulfilled me.

"I'm coming again." I screeched.

Lexi didn't let up. She bit my nipple then suckled as I continued to bounce around.

Then the most bizzare thing happened. I pissed hard. Lexi wore the full thrust of it. Lexi seemed unphased. Really working that rough spot over. Again I sprayed over her. She moved her mouth down and assaulted my clit, licking, sucking, chewing and delighting. I tried not to spray but it happened again and Lexi caught more than half in her mouth. I was shocked. Stunned.

'Oh my! What have I done?'

When everything became normal if that's even a thing given the circumstances. I spoke.

"Lexi i'm so sorry. I pissed on you,... in you."

She flipped her skirt up. Revealing her saturated knickers.

"I came hard. I think I owe you an apology. I got lost in the moment and went further than we discussed."

"Oh Lexi apart from the embarrassment that was my best ever experience."

"You're not angry with me."

"Oh god no. I am confused though."

"About what?"

"What happened? Why did I piss myself and you?"

"It's called squirting and it's the ultimate in orgasms."

"Some went in your mouth though."

"Yeah, you taste quite sweet."

"I'm confused about the fact I liked it."

"That you liked having a girl make you cum?"

"Frankly, yes!"

"Maybe when your here next week we can book a room for an hour and you can test what you will and won't do with a female?"

'OMG Yes!.. WHAT?!'

"Um, would you want to do that?" I hesitantly responded.

"Want? No, I'd love it! Especially if you are prepared to do to me what we just did."

'I am!.. What's happening?' I stood stunned to silence.

"Are you prepared to do that and possibly more?"

" You just keep upping the ante."

"Shall I book say 1pm on...?"

Looking at me for a day and commitment, I gathered.

"Monday or Tuesday." I replied

"Tuesday at 1pm." she confirmed.

I nodded, not believing.

'What have I done?'

She brought her open hand up to my face. Grasping my jaw with her thumb and little finger. Then slowly brought her head to within four inches of mine. There she held. I didn't move away. I knew what was going to happen.

'I can't believe i'm going to kiss her.'

We mutually moved forward. Her lips were soft. Her approach was delicate. Her lips parted slightly. I did the same.

'OMG I'm pashing a woman!'

Her tongue probed enquiring. I sucked it in, welcoming it. My tongue felt the electricity as first contact was made.

We enjoyed the moment. Lexi pulled her hand away and the kiss ended.

Oh Lexi, you have my motor running. This was the best shopping experience ever."

Lexi curtsied.

"See you next week. Thank you again so much."

"Goodbye Joy I look forward to it."

I went home showered and put on the polka dot outfit. I matched it with my white double v tight fitting tank top. The stretched cage strapping visible in the front v.

I put on my black knee length pencil skirt and black pointed slip on loafers. I looked in the mirror.

"Wow!" I'd worn this outfit before but with my new underwear, I was wearing it with an air of confidence.

I called out "Jake are you there?"

"Yes come in Joy."

The look on his face was better than I could ever have expected. His jaw dropped and eyes boggled.

Obviously flustered he spoke. "I need to apologise, Joy. I know you're here but I'm not sure what overcame me or more truthly us."

"Yes we sort of goaded each other on."

"Would you be terribly disappointed if we went to lunch and reacquainted?"

'Shit, I haven't eaten!'

Stunned again I was more dissapointed than I had a right to be.

'Maybe he wants a girlfriend.'

I decided to risk it all.

"Actually Jake I came to apologise to you. I've led you on. Sex for sex sake isn't me. I didn't want to text or phone and seem like a wimp. That is why I came today."

"I see. Have I blotted my copy book to the extent you won't have lunch with me?"

"Actually Jake lunch sounds lovely."

"Oh fantastic. I have made a reservation at Il Maccio."

"So you want your evil eye on me?"

"I'll be honest, Joy. I'm out of my depth. No, there was no hidden agenda with the restaurant other than its nice, close and romantic."

'Romantic?'

"I had a crush on you at school. When I saw you again. All those feelings returned. I wasn't brave enough then. Now truth be told, I'm embarrassed at what we've done."

"I willingly sent you those pictures and went bare for you Jake. You dont think I'd do that for anyone else do you?"

He snapped his head up. A look of wonder in his eyes.

"I already said that behaviour wasnt me or the me of old. Why don't we forget about that and let's see if you can charm the pants off of me or score a second date at this lunch."

He smiled. "I'd love a second date."

"So getting me naked is no longer of interest?"

A little too quickly or perhaps not, he said, "Oh no, I loved you naked..."

Then realising what he'd said started again.

"What I mean to say is my focus is and always has been to go out with you as my girlfriend, you know."

He looked down at the table averting his eyes.

That's bold! I said.

'Yes! I'm gonna make you sweat though.'

The waiter came so we ordered. The topic changed to the food, then the restaurant, school, old friends and finally our exes.

"No he never made me orgasm and worse he turned out to be married."

He reached out and held my hand. "You deserve better someone who can truly love you."

"Thank you Jake, that's sweet."

I wanted this guy.

'I want you so bad. Be brave Jake.'

"Do you like dancing? There is a latin dance club that has beginner lessons on a Friday. Club Puccini."

"Yes I have been there a few times."

"Would you like to go this Friday night with me?"

"Dotty loves that place she has taken me to there each time I've gone."

The stress was obvious on his face. He finally caved. "Perhaps we could get a few from the past and make it a night?"

"No Jake. I don't think so."

The smile evaporated from his face and he spooned for remnant desert in his bowl.

"Better you pick me up at say seven pm."

The smile was restored.

"Great! That would be great."

He drove me back to my car and his house.

"Thanks, today was great Joy. I can't wait till Friday."

"You're not inviting me in then?"

"I only have coffee and I thought that might sound a bit cliche."

"I'd love to, the day is only young after all."

Jake smiled that smile of his. "Instant or percolated?"

"Percolated, would be lovely."

The coffee had a sweetness that was complemented by a subtle acidity.

"Now that we're dating you'll have to meet My grandmother Bunică Căpreanu."

"Are we dating?"

"Are we not?"

"So you're my girlfriend?"

"Are you not my boyfriend?"

"Most happily I am." We chatted, played a few games of Jenga and Connect Four.

"Would you like cheese and crackers?"

"Oh yes that would be great."

He skipped off and soon returned with a plate.

"I always make such a mess when I eat crackers. Do you mind if I remove my top."

He looked up as I stood and slowly peeled my top off. Jake's jaw dropped and his hands relaxed as the plate slowly lowered and lowered until all the cheese and crackers were on the floor.

"Oh Joy!"

"That's not what I say when I make a mess. Are there any more?"

He returned to the kitchen soon returning with another plate.

"Are you holding on to this plate Jake because my skirt is coming off too."

Jake quickly put the plate on a table to watch me turn away from him and slide my skirt to the floor. I winked before turning and pirouetting for him.

"Shall we sit together?" I moved to the double couch.

"Boyfriend you have your mouth wide open and too many clothes on. Come and sit with me and I'll fix that."

I kissed him, not that that, saw his mouth close. I slipped my tongue just as Lexi had. Jake was a good kisser. We made out for over fifteen minutes, I looked him in the eye and removed his shirt.

"You're still behind boyfriend! I need your pants." I fumbled and undid his button and zip. He stood and I slowly dacked him not thinking of removing his shoes first. He fell ungraciously onto the couch.

He got one shoe while I rescued the other.

"Are we still matching each other?"

"No Jake, I'm getting value out of my lingerie."

He didn't argue. We cuddled again and started making out. We did that for another fifteen minutes before I felt his hand heading for my left boob.

'Finally!'

I was enjoying a more intimate getting to know each other. His hands reached onto the bra below my under boob. He skimmed it twice with the side of his finger.

"Jake!" I threatenly said. His hand quickly retreated.

Then in a softer tone. You're my boyfriend! It's ok for you to play."

He moved his hands tentatively back to the rim of my boob again Then slowly he started embracing it.

I let him play for maybe just shy of ten minutes. Then I bit and deliberately made some biscuit crumble, fall into my cleavage.

"Would you mind getting those for me?"

He looked at me as if it was a test. He started picking the crumbling pieces with his fingers. They only crumbled more.

"Perhaps you should lick them off," I suggested.

"That probably would work better." The open cage strapping was providing a barrier where it met the bra and my cleavage.

"I can't get those last few. I'm sorry."

"I'm sure my boyfriend can find a way to make that itch go away."

He lent into me kissing me moving his hand behind my back. One, two, both clasps undone. He pulled my bra forward, freeing my boobs.

"Oh Joy the pictures don't stack up to the real things. God I've fantasised about this moment for so long."

"Get the crumbles Jake and their yours to play with."

Jake licked, kissed, sucked and eventually bit my now rock hard nipples.

"You know I want an orgasm Jake. Keep doing that and you bring one on. I love what you're doing."

Soon after Jake let his right hand wander down lovers lane. My thighs appreciated the attention. He met no resistance so he ventured on. He was about to touch my slit when I said, "skin contact is nicer".

"Should I stay with your thighs then?"

"Not what I was thinking but it did feel good."

He pulled his hand back and slipped his fingers under my pants.

"Innovative but problematic." I suggested.

Again he gave me that look.

"Jake, are you my boyfriend?"

"Yes I am!" He proudly boasted.

"Act like it then Jake. Stop second guessing yourself."

He put two hands onto the waistband and pulled my thong down.

"One orgasm coming up!"

"Only one? Your girlfriend had hoped for so much more."

Jake got down to business. His previous girlfriend must have taught him a few tricks because he had me coming easily within five minutes. His left arm worked my girls, his right working in combination with his tongue.

"Yes Jake! Yes Jake! Don't change anything. I'm cooommiinggg." When my convulsions stopped he set his mouth to hoovering up my juices. His tongue and suction searching within me for the source.

He moved his tongue and mouth back to my clit and soon had me simmering. Then I felt two fingers enter me and move on to my G spot. He found it without help. I could feel the pulling sensation that Lexi used.

"Oooh! Oooh! That's great! Keep going, keep going! Yes, Jake. Yes, yes, yes, yeeesss!"

My body started going crazy. Lexi's voice in my ear saying 'relax'. Jake with his mouth feavously working my clit. My g spot sending back too much stimulus. My eyes rolled back. I passed out. I came to with Jake sucking the juices from me, his chest covered in liquid.

"Did I squirt?"

"Did you what! You were glorious. Stream after stream of liquid necta."

"You're quite sweet to taste."

'So I've been told!'

"Am I really?"

"Let me order some food. Do you like Tacos. Soft or hard shell."

"Can we get both?"

"Combination. ok done."

"You should have asked if we get a discount for being naked when they deliver."

"What!"

"I'm kidding."

"Only you, my doctor and personal dresser see me naked."

'... and the customers of my dresser' I thought it best not to mention the customers.

We ate the tacos and drank more coffee.

"Jake, can I relieve some stress. You've been hard all afternoon. I've been selfish."

I freed his not so little man. I've not done oral sex. Would you mind terribly if I pulled you off while we made out. You can teach me oral in the morning.

Let's move into the bedroom then. We started making out on the bed.

"Jake, would you mind terribly if we delayed the hand job? I have a sudden itch deep inside me. You know I've been taking the bloody pill for years. Finally perhaps I might get some benefit from it."

"Girlfriend, I'm ready to serve."

*************************

Well it took some doing but Joy finally got her joy.

I often get asked for a sequel to my stories. On this occasion twice I felt happy to end the story but I resisted the urge and continued on. Did I go too far? Let me know if you're happy where the story ended or should we find out if Joy goes back to Sexyworld and if so what happens. Jake seems to know his way round the bedroom despite his apprehension to initiate things with Joy. I wonder how Jake would use his eight and a half inches. Dotty seems like a wild one. Does she have a sexy future? Then there's Bunică Căpreanu. I wonder if she knows what has transpired. I hope you enjoyed my retelling of this story.

Please comment and rate/vote. Five orange stars is always a happy outcome.

Thanks for reading, Scott

Copyright ScottArroy December 17, 2021

12