My First Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ava eventually fell asleep.

***

Ava came out of her room to her roommate saying goodbye to whoever she had over last night. She shut the door and turned around her eyes grew big as she blushed.

"Hey...I didn't know you came home." She said.

"Around 4."

"Oh..um did I keep you up at all?" She asked shyly, blushing.

"I turned on my noise machine." Ava smiled.

"Oh...um well was the party fun?" Alice asked.

"Not really." Ava said as she sat down at the table.

Alice got them bowls and cereal. "Then why were you out so late?" She asked, confused.

Ava just smiled.

Alice smirked at her. "You met someone!!"

Ava nodded smiling.

"Did you hook up or? Tell me everything!"

"We hooked up... it was amazing!"

"Am I going to meet him?" Alice asked, smirking.

"I don't know...she didn't give me her number but said to be at the next party.."

"Youre a lesbian?!" Alice asked, surprised.

Ava nodded laughing.

Alice sat thinking. "Oh my god all those times I just walked around here barely dressed! I'm so sorry!" She said with her hand over her mouth.

Ava laughed. "No it's okay."

They talked more over their breakfast.

***

A few weeks went by until the next party. She sat on the couch by herself again. She fidgeted with her thumbs as she kept checking the time looking around for Kim.

She decided to go bum and cigarette off of someone outside. She looked at her options. All seemed so scary to approach. Ava found a woman standing along smoking.

"Hey, mind if I bum one?" She asked.

The woman turned around and eyed Ava. "You were the one with Kimberly weren't you?"

Ava was taken back by the question. She nodded.

She took a cig out of the carton and handed it to her along with a lighter. She spoke. "She won't shut up about you." She said as she took a drag.

"Is that a bad thing?" Ava asked as she handed the lighter back.

"Only for me." She said shoving it back in her pocket.

"What do you mean?" Ava asked.

"Means I got competition now." She smirked.

Ava just looked at her confused.

"See Ava, Kimberly and I are occasional fuck buddies... nothing serious so don't worry. But she does seem to really like you." She explained as she smoked.

"Everytime we are together she finds some way to bring you up. Even before you hooked up." She continued with a smile.

Ava just stood quietly as she smoked.

"She will be here soon.. Do you mind if I join tonight?" She asked looking at Ava.

"Um." Was all Ava uttered as she panicked.

"No stress, I can occupy myself with someone else, just thought I'd ask." She said with a sweet smile.

"No, join us. Do you like to watch or be a part of things?" Ava asked.

"I think I'll watch mostly tonight if that's okay?" She asked, taking another drag.

"Yeah of course." Ava said as she stood in deep thought.

"What's on your mind?" She asked after a while.

"I've just never involved a third person so I'm just wondering how that all works." Ava openly explained.

"Well they can watch, watch and get themselves off, or join in. Like you could be eating her and I could eat you.. or we could both eat her and use a strap on. I have a bunch of toys in the room. I have a small vibrator in my pocket right now." She pulled it out, clicking it on she handed it to Ava who felt its power.

"If you don't mind, I'll use that while I watch." She said with a smirk.

Ava smiled at her. "So you live here?" Ava asked after thinking.

"Yeah."

"Then why weren't you here last time?"

"I was out with another girl and went back to her place. But I texted Kim telling her I was coming back that night just in case she was using the room or staying the night." She said as she shrugged.

"What's your name?" Ava asked.

"Jasmine.. you can call me Jazz." She said with a smile. Jazz was a more masacline women. Ava found her very interesting.

"Nice to meet you...thanks for the cig...I'll leave the door unlocked for you." Ava smiled.

Jazz nodded with a smile.

***

Ava returned to the couch as she checked the time again. She could hear Kim's laughter. She got up to go to the bathroom knowing she would catch her attention.

Kim didn't take long to burst through the door to see Ava leaning against the wall waiting for her. She smiled nervously at her as she walked closer. Ava smirked at her.

"Ava I'd really like us to be together..I know we pretty much just met but I want to be with you...but I'm going to be completely honest.. I hook up with this one girl here and there and I'd like to still do that but only with your permission and everything first if you were open to it?"

"I already met her." Ava smiled.

"You what?" Kim asked puzzled.

"Already met her she explained things to me. I don't see her as a threat. I would love to be in a relationship with you... and Jazz." Ava laughed.

Kim laughed nervously. "So you're okay with having an open relationship, but just with Jazz? You're sure?"

Ava nodded and smiled.

Kim smiled as she came close kissing her tenderly.

"Good because I've missed my girlfriend's amazing tongue licking my soaking lips." She said with the biggest smile.

'Girlfriend.' Ava really liked the sound of that. "I've been craving your taste. Take those panties off, now." Ava ordered.

Kim smiled as she pulled them down and off underneath her skirt. The cool air felt nice on her exposed lips.

"We are going to play a game of beer pong then I want your dessert." Ava said moving for the door with a devilish smile.

Kim blushed as she settled back into the crowd of people, her panties clearly hanging out of Ava's pocket and the breeze teasing her hot wet lips.

All either one of them could think about was getting each other alone.

Kim was sceptical that Ava kept missing on purpose to drag the game on longer. Each time she would smirk at her across the table as she undressed her with her eyes.

Ava could see Kim squirming as she fought with herself, she couldn't wait to taste her.

Kim's eyes grew big when she felt her wetness make its way out of her lips. She didn't have anything to catch it. She stood frozen as she felt it drip down her inner thigh. Kim looked up at Ava begging for help with her eyes.

Ava loved watching her, teasing her. She smirked at her knowing exactly how she felt.

***

Finally the game ended, Kim was about to explode as she quickly made her way to the room knowing Ava was close behind. She unzipped her skirt and removed her shirt, she laid on the edge of the bed with her legs spread staring at the door.

Ava came in and smiled at her, she dropped to her knees as she lapped at her juices hungerly. Kim tossed her head back as she moaned at the much needed attention. Her head popped up as she heard the door she went to pull away but Ava had a tight grip.

She watched as Jazz came in and sat down watching the pair. Ava attacked her clit as Kim's eyes rolled back and her head fell in delight not caring about Jazz.

They could hear the vibrator click on as she held it against herself in her pants. Both their pants filling the room.

***

Hope you enjoyed. Comments are always encouraged. Stay safe and healthy. Another Office Crush pt will be coming soon.


12