My First Semester of College

Story Info
Party hardy my freshman year.
1.6k words
4.34
23.5k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I ended up with friends from all kinds of different walks of life. Including some partiers. I was invited to hang out for a weekend with this friend, and she warned me on the front end that

1. They party pretty hard

2. We'd probably be the only girls there.

I agreed because, like I said while I wasn't into the drugs themselves, I kinda liked the idea of being around it...i don't know why. I know it's weird.

So, we partied. And they started early Friday afternoon. They were...different. I chose a comfortable outfit. Button down Rangers jersey, and of course, a complementary pair of Umbros. It was fun, honestly. They were chatty. Who knew. Alcohol and cocaine makes guys REALLY chatty. And they talked about sex like...a LOT. And while I didn't partake in the powder, I did enjoy the conversation. And, the attention. I got flirted with, a lot. Some ass grabs, accidental boob brushes.. And the many massages. Begging for me to flash. I never did, but I did unbutton several buttons.

But there was one guy that really had me worked up. He would walk behind me, and gently reach in my shorts, and cup a cheek. He was gentle, but firm. And consistent. As the evening went on, I found myself excusing myself as he would get up. At one point, I was leaned over the counter getting a cup and some ice, and I felt two hands on my ass. He squeezed hard, pulled my cheeks apart and even slid his thumb right down my crack, and pushed against my starfish. And I definitely let him. He let go as abruptly as he grabbed, and ran his hands along my sides, grazing my breasts and neck, and ending by kissing my neck firmly.

I made my way away from him, and all but tripped to the ground over my own feet...bringing everyone's attention back to me. I did a little shimmy, and a quick squeeze of my own breasts, and played it off as being a little buzzed.

I sat back down, and continued the role of voyeur. At some point, maybe the constant sexually charged talk, or maybe the shots, I noticed i was incredibly turned on and was worried about what decisions I might be making. Around this time, Todd, the same guy who had been teasing my ass all night returned back from the bathroom, and let his hands rest on my shoulders. I leaned back on him, dropping my head to give him access to rub. His hands worked around to my breasts, rubbing them deeply, and undoing the front clasp, spilling them out for all remaining to see. I wanted to be embarrassed, but all the whistles and comments were a serious turn on. I decided to toss the bra, and resnap a few buttons. Around 3 or so, there were a handful of us left, but I was exhausted. I found a corner of the floor and laid down, until Todd came and whispered in my ear. Basically, he offered to share his bed. Claiming he was concerned for my safety around all these tweaked out guys. He promised he wouldn't do anything. I agreed, but even then, I knew what would happen.

I got in his bed, and noticed that there was a sprawled out dude on the floor half out of the walk in closet. I didn't think much of it. Todd was polite and didn't tear my clothes off, but, he did offer me a t-shirt. He had already seen Me, and touched most of my body, so I changed in front of him. I mentioned that I enjoyed the massage earlier, and he wasted no time restarting.

I buried my head in the pillow and let him rub away. It was absolutely divine. So divine, when I felt another set of hands, I chose to relax and enjoy. Todd ended up rubbing my ass deeply, and I knew it was too late. My only chance was him stopping. And he did, briefly. But a few seconds later, I felt cool massage oil on my back, and a pair of hands tugging at my shorts.

My body sold me out...my hips raised instantly, and my shorts went by the wayside. Those were definitely Todd's hands. I was too embarrassed to look, so I just laid there quietly. Deep tissue grabs, a cheek in each hand, raking my ass w his thumbs. And then, he just went for it. I felt him adjust, and before I knew it, he was toungeing my ass. I had never felt anything that erotic. Holy crap it felt good. I grunted, and gasped. He asked if I liked that and I just asked him to not stop. He spread me apart and relentlessly tongue fucked me.

He motioned against my knees, and I put my ass in the air. I did tell him, as I put my ass in the air, that I wasn't fucking anyone tonight. I heard two people laugh, and I knew i was probably fooling myself.

At this point, he began to lap, from my clit to my ass, fucking my ass and pussy w his tongue. Joe, the guy that I thought was passed out, was suddenly awake, and laying next to me, kissing me, and worked hands under my body to my breasts. I gladly gave him access.

Todd spread my cheeks wide and tongue fucked my ass. Id never felt anything like that before. He took his tongue out, and started fingering my ass. His friend was rubbing my clit w some kind of finger vibe..I wasn't sure, it was just intense.

When the orgasms started, it was different than anything I've ever felt. My whole body was shaking, and I wasn't squirting, but just expelling liquid from my pussy. It probably looked like I was peeing. But I begged him not to stop. Those two guys had me melting between them. I reached for his friend, and slipped his boxers down and sucked him like my life depended on it. Todd asked me if I was sure I wasn't fucking anyone, and I just laughed. He took his finger away, and without much warning lined his cock up. He wasn't super gentle, but I just wanted to be filled at that point. I'd never been really fucked like that. Maybe a few strokes but this was different. He fucked my ass well. Im not sure how many times I came, but I came like I'd never came before. I'm not sure how long it lasted, but I was literally in tears. Not because I was in distress...but because of the intensity. He finally told me he was ready to cum, and said it would help if I talked dirty. I was barely functional, but I would have followed him into fire at that point. He asked me who my ass belonged to, whos whore I Was, all this dirty stuff. It was all true, too. The way he took my body, he could have shared it with the entire room outside. It was so hot. When he finally came, I swear he deposited a quart inside me. I've never had someone cum like that. I collapsed, and he gently withdrew. Almost instantly, His friend softly pushed my shoulder, and i slowly rolled over. I didn't care at that point. I was trembling, in a really good way.

He didn't need any help. He slid in easily, and quickly found a pace. He and Todd were talking about me in terms like I wasn't there. My last shred of morality slipped away while they spoke, reviewing me mid stroke. I stopped caring, and I started cumming again.

I heard the sound i had heard at the table earlier. Todd was naked, doing a line. I wrapped my legs around Joe and hunched against him wildly. He asked me if I could take it harder, and I shook my head yes. He pushed my legs back, and began to powerfuck me, withdrawing completely, and slamming in. I was a gurgling mess. He released my legs and pinched my nipples, before beginning a frenzied attack on my pussy. He told me he was going to cum inside me, and I barely acknowledged him. He pushed in deep as he could, and slowed down. I knew he was cumming inside me. I didn't care. At all..in fact I begged for it.

When he finally slipped out, he went to Todd, and I heard fumbling with the plate. Todd, on the other hand, was coming back to bed. I looked down, and my pussy was just...I can only describe it as frothy. We made out a bit, and I throated him deeply. I was awake, and wanted more. He slapped my ass, and I turned over.

He fucked my ass with complete wild abandon. It was a little painful but, I had lost track of orgasms and at that point, I didn't care. I began talking and moaning so loud that the door opened. I heard the click, and I never stopped..didn't even look up. I heard my name. It was my friend that invited me. I think she watched for 15 minutes. Todd and Joe swapped took turns all night. I eventually fell asleep sometime well after the sunrise. 10 or so. They had made me into their little coke slut for the night, and I hadn't even tasted it. I was bruised up, from my breasts and neck to my thighs. My ass....oof. But i loved it.. And, there was still another night...