All Comments on 'My First Sexual Encounter'

by Wanttobcuck

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
JustplainjeffJustplainjeffover 1 year ago

Doesn't this belong in gay sex?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Place this in gay sex. I don't care to read this crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It's a "first time" story, regardless of the orientation. Sexuality is not that binary, and you didn't know everything that was happening to be responsible for it, it's violent. but it's also ambiguous, the way you'll construct your sexuality has more to do with what do you like and feel comfortable to explore than to be hetero, bi or gay.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Made me hard. Want A cock inside me

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I can fully relate to how you feel about your first time same sex experience. Some shame , some guilt, but in reality, nobody did anything wrong. Nothing to feel guilty about. You discovered you have a healthy sensual appetite, so go feed it. Suck more beautiful cocks. Go get your cock sucked and enjoy yourself.

Gazo1954Gazo1954over 1 year ago

Once you get a taste of cock whether in your mouth or ass you will always want more. Personally I can’t get enough cock

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

honestly that was rape and I think man if stimulated they will get hard.. maybe you have a degrading kink and well If you don’t find man attractive you find feminine features attractive you’re straight

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It’s sexual assault don’t make gay people look like predators

LetsxploreLetsxploreover 1 year ago

We were teens and we played around basically daring each other. Sucking each other for a timed minute. Jacking each other for a minute. Then I offered him my ass. He said he pushed it in and it hurt so he stopped and wouldn't do any more. We never did anything else and his family moved away. I never felt him in me but just the thought of his big 9 inch bone buried up my ass has stuck with me all my life since feeling my first dildo was soon after that. Now I'm older and I'm going to find me a young stud to finally fulfill my dream of having 9 inches fuck me silly. And yes...of course I'll suck him off first so that I can finally taste a hot load and....so he'll last longer when he breeds my virgin hole.

WanttobcuckWanttobcuckabout 1 year agoAuthor

To some of the comments, I'm not trying to make a particular group look a particular way its simply what happened, there are rules within Literotica that cannot be broken regardless of context so details around age etc are bland at least, the story is as it reads, weather or not this was assult I dont wish to get into the reader can make up their own mind, and this experience including others when I was younger have shapped me in many ways, as for the issue of catagory it was my first time, the tags identify any specific details you might wish to know if it disgusts you so much that your opinion on the story is about orientation and not the acts that occured.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I've always known that I liked men and women but when I was a kid in the 1950's.. my friends always talked about how bad "homos" were so I kept quiet about it. My curiosity got the best of me when I had an experience in 3rd grade in which I felt what I found out later was an orgasm. I just called it "the funny feeling." when I hit 60 and wanted to find out what it was like to be the "receiver" instead of the "giver" and slowly and carefully found a couple guys I could trust to show me. As soon as I had my first encounter I knew I had been right when I was a kid. I am not continuing with that activity for a number of reasons but still participate in anal play myself. The "coregasm" is a very powerful experience. Google "coregasm" to find out what I experienced as a kid.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWanttobcuck@Wanttobcuck
I'm going to use this as a place to offload the crazy shit I've done over the last 40 years. Mostly real, and I have a couple that are still fantacy, Ill title them accordingly. The gay stuff was when I was very young, as youll see I dabbled in some Bi play with my ex wife a...