My First Sexual Experience

Story Info
A shy young man recounts his first sexual experience.
894 words
4.09
20.4k
7

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is John Jordan. As a 22 year old fresh out of college , I was still a virgin who thought a lot about sex. Unfortunately I was very shy. My first job was with an advertising firm. Essentially I was a messenger boy. Talk about starting at the bottom! One day out of the blue, my supervisor approached me in the cafeteria. He must have sensed that I had been checking him out. Anyway, Mr. [Anderson] invited me to a private party he was hosting at a local adult club for the following weekend. He indicated that he appreciated my maturity and also he was only asking a few outsiders in addition to his close friends. I hesitated but he insisted on my coming so I finally accepted. I guess I thought that this opportunity was a way of getting in good with my boss.

The evening of the party came and I dressed casually but neat. I took a cab to the location which was a bit out of the main part of town. The club had a reputation for being kinky. In fact, the name of the club was Club Erotique. I assumed that Mr. Anderson must have arranged a very traditional party with a DJ. Arriving at the club, I approached the main entrance and quickly heard loud dance music from inside. By this time I was excited about the prospect of meeting new people and showing off my dance moves. I opened the door and came face to face with a tall black muscle dude who asked me who invited me. Upon approval, I then entered into the club finding it odd that there were only men and no women. Oh well, I looked for Mr. Anderson and quickly noticed him coming to greet me.

"John, welcome to my party" he said in a very enthusiastic manner. He proceeded to buy me a drink and began introducing me to his friends who seemed to be all older than myself. In fact a few seemed to be at least 20 to 30 years older than me. For some strange reason I found myself with a feeling of being dominated. One man in particular, Bruce Crawford, a 50ish and sexy guy asked me if I would like to join him later for a drink at his place. I'm not sure why, but I accepted his invitation. After dancing all night at the party, I was feeling giddy. Bruce pulled me from the dance floor and directed me out of the club and into his personal vehicle. I think it was a newer BMW. We arrived at his residence and entered his fancy apartment.

He excused himself to go to the bathroom. I sat down on a lovely sofa that was tastefully situated in the center of the living room. The apartment was laid out so that the living room, dining room, and kitchen were of an open design. It was definitely what I would call a man cave. His residence was on the top floor of the building and a large balcony offered a view of the city below. While I was thinking to myself how wealthy he must be, he exited the bathroom completely naked and smiled at me as he approached the sofa. "Would you care for a drink John?" Although I should have been scared of what I saw, I really was a little excited. "While I fix us a drink, why don't you take off all your clothes." As if in a state of hypnosis, I took off my clothes and waited for him to join me on the sofa. He was rock hard and so was I! "John, lets finish the drink and go into my bedroom where we can be more comfortable". My heart was beating faster which made me finish my drink quickly. As we headed to the bedroom, he slapped my ass and said " I just knew you were a hot one." He pushed me onto the bed and proceeded to mount my chest and feed me his hard cock. It was as if a stranger had entered my body. I sucked on his cock and licked it all over. He fed me his balls and I took each one in my mouth and suckled on them.

Now he ordered me to get on all fours and proceeded to mount my ass. I had never been fucked before and to tell the truth, I was in ecstasy. My ass moved up against his hard cock and he fucked me hard. I felt him ready to explode in my ass. "Bruce, give it to me. Let me feel your cock in my asshole". He erupted in my ass and I felt his hot load inside of me. By this time, I knew that he owned my ass completely. He fucked me twice more that night. In the morning, I was completely satisfied and felt that I was his personal sex slave. While he slept, I sucked his cock and he quickly got rock hard. I licked his dick and balls until he came in my mouth.

Needless to say, this had been a wonderful experience which I would remember for years to come. There have been many lovers since then but I will always remember my first man to man fuck.