All Comments on 'My First Steps as a Cougar'

by Slowandeasy47

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dr beulahthebrit; Oh yes, way to go girl, nice warm, sunny place to live and now you have found a young, always hard, ready to go cock, that will reload in no time. I only wish it was me, small, cold, wet, village in crap `brexit' land and a new school year has just started full of whiny, hormonal teenage girls. YEA I'M SO LUCKY, NOT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just another cheating whore pretending to be a wife. If he plays golf too much for her taste, she should TALK TO HIM about it, not run around fucking young men behind his back. What a disgusting slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My husband plays golf to much. I know what I'll do. Go fuck a horde of young men, yeah, that'll fix the problem. Another cheating slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I did enjoy your story, please follow it up with another one. Just dismiss the two other anonymous comments. They are probably from divorced guys who could not give their wives what they needed.

yowseryowserover 2 years ago

Lovely tale

The 'C' word. Cougar? No, the other one.

.

Sweet enchanting descriptions, repressed longing making its way abroad. Nicely paced, exquisitely told.

Ray RobertsRay Robertsover 2 years ago

Good story wonderfully told to keep ones interest on the subject matter "I want you to fuck me" As a keen golfer this story was as good as a "hole in one" and amusing enough to bring to attention how such a story could well be about me! (no pun intended) This story was good in that it lasted just about as long as my interest holds in these stories about sexuality. It may be on the extreme side of wives tales but I am sure there will be many married ladies that could write about their infidelities, but I doubt any would be a better read than this. Well done 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story! I loved the way you ended it, apology accepted! I’m surprised that this site would elicit any negative comments towards a wife’s infidelity (clearly written by the same person). That’s what this site is all about; the fantasy. I really enjoyed your writing style, thank you! 5*

exhibitionistguyexhibitionistguyover 2 years ago

Not sure what to make of this story. On the one hand, it was hot the way the wife seduced the young guys. She really took a chance when she had sex with the first guy at the party. They very likely could have gotten caught. I can understand why a woman would fantasize about having sex with a young rock-hard virgin. On the other hand, she is cheating on her husband. Nothing good is going to come from this. They are surely going to end up in divorce court.

B0bbyshaft0B0bbyshaft0over 2 years ago

Absolutely loved the flagrant eroticism. Women like you, (if indeed you are a woman) should be available to all 18 year old male virgins. The world would be a far happier place. I have been married for 47 years. My situation was similar to yours so, about 15 years ago, I went in search of willing women. There are a surprising number of such sexually demanding ladies. I stopped 5 years ago when my wife found me out. Don’t regret it. Only wish you had been one of my delicious adventures.

chytownchytownover 2 years ago

*****Great piece of storytelling. Very entertaining sexy read. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Your story was so sexy that I got a fabulous hard on.

I am in my early 70’s. My long fat cum snake has poked his fun head out with a sweet topping of sticky boy cum. I will have to walk by a church and in a loud proud voice say “ He is risen!” !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fun fucking story. I had hots for neighbor farm lady when I was teenager. Damn we should have gone swimming in her lake!!!

amoroneamoroneover 1 year ago

Absolutely superb, so erotic ,so hot, I love it, especially the teasing and the pool action. Every boy's dream.

Very well written.

Thank you

KittyLover80KittyLover80over 1 year ago

Loved the story. Keep on writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story about the evolution of a cougar. Can't wait to read the next part. Thanks for sharing.

G

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSlowandeasy47@Slowandeasy47
The best part of writing is reading your comments! I look at all the feedback on my stories trying to decide on the most popular themes. Massage? Early experiences? Swinging? Your comments decide which of my forty unfinished stories gets more attention!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES