My First Steps as a Cougar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just sunbathing, in even an exceptionally small bikini, clearly wasn't going to keep his attention for long, so I made a habit of unhooking my top while face down. If I thought he was watching, I would sometimes stand up and fumble a bit before getting my boobs away. On other occasions I would roll over topless, pretending that the garden was so secluded that it didn't matter.

I got to be an expert at his tolerance. A topless stand up was much more effective than a topless roll over. The time taken for the shadow to disappear was considerably shorter as I imagined him scurrying off to manipulate his, hopefully raging, erection. An erection provoked by his young mind imagining what he might do with my body. Well keep on imagining because I'm going to try and make your dreams cum true!

As the process went on, I upped the game a bit. After my topless sunbathe I would head for the garden shower. I knew this could only be overlooked by his other bathroom window. Sure enough the shadow moved! I set about having my topless shower, rubbing my breasts and generally vamping about. This produced even quicker results.

My next vamp was also in the garden shower during a post swim rinse off. When I was sure he was watching me and I had done the topless bit with the rubbing of my breasts and so on, I faced away from his window and dropped my bikini bottoms. He had now been treated to my boobs and my bum but I kept the best to last, he hadn't seen my VJ: yet!

This was about to change. I had deliberately left my towel on the sun-lounger. Keeping my head down I turned around to give him his first full frontal view. I let that sink in for a few seconds and then walked as slowly and sexily as I could back to the sun-lounger, stark naked.

When I got there, instead of reaching for the towel, I stood there facing his house, still stark naked, with my head bowed down, legs slightly parted and dripping wet. I tossed my wet hair back over my head and wound up staring straight into his bathroom window. He didn't have time to react!

I smiled and raised my index finger and wagged it at him as if to say, "Naughty boy!" Now I know he's mine!

A few days later the car departs loaded with clubs and all the other parafinalia that goes with golf. I get my skimpiest bikini on and am about to head for the pool. I am expecting some sort of reaction but even I couldn't have even fantasised about how it was to pan out.

The door bell rang as I came down stairs. I just knew it had to be him! It was!

"Come in," I ushered with my hand.

"I've come to apologise," said the mop of tousled hair blushing furiously. Mmm OK, he was hardly going to come and do that if hubby was here. Imagine the conversation.

'I've been perving about your wife.' Was probably going to sound a bit strange! I think even Mr par 4 would feel obliged to react.

"Look, come round to the pool, and we'll chat. Don't look so down, nobody died!"

He tried to smile at my jest, as we walked round to the sun-beds but was clearly mortally embarrassed. We sat opposite each other, me with my knees somewhat further apart than strictly necessary. He couldn't help himself and kept glancing at my crotch, 'Oh I've got you now,' I thought, 'I've so got you now.'

"I was probably a bit silly taking off my bikini anyway. Besides it's normal to be curious. So the curiosity is understandable." He took another furtive glance between my parted thighs, this bikini left very little to the imagination. The material clung to every contour and I mean every contour. He just couldn't help himself, he had to peek at the outline of my VJ.

"Let's forget the whole thing and have a swim."

The relief on his face! But I am about to spring my trap.

"I haven't got any things." He said limply.

"You won't be needing them." I gave him a knowing look. "Skinny-dipping!"

"I can't." He stammered.

"Why? Because of that erection? Don't be silly. I'm a married woman. I've seen plenty of erections, besides you've seen me naked: it's only fair?"

The conversation batted back and forth for a while until his curiosity overcame his embarrassment and he started to strip off. I tried not to stare to reduce his embarrassment, but I don't think I was very successful. Don't ever underestimate the beauty of a young man with a raging erection. He was stunning! An almost hairless chest, long limbs, no stomach and the tightest of tight little bums. Beautiful!

The added bonus was that tip of his young cock was almost touching his navel. Not particularly thick, not particularly long but so incredibly erect! Totally rigid, unlike the one I am sort of used to. I found it really quite flattering that I provoked such a response.

Once naked he lost no time in slipping into the pool, basically for cover, so I followed but first I stood on the edge, right in front of him, undid the two ties at the back of my halter and cast it aside, setting my boobs free. His face was a picture but the best was yet to come.

I provocatively pulled the bows at the side of my bikini pants, let the front fall forward as I pulled the scrap of cloth free, and like a modern Aphrodite advanced slowly into the water.

God I was enjoying this! He couldn't take his eyes off my VJ, so I paused on the steps with the water level just below it giving his young eyes a feast, then I continued deeper using the same technique with my boobs. I swam over to him and put my hands on his shoulders.

"Nice, isn't it?" I said, as he tried not to look too embarrassed, "First time?"

"Yea! First time!"

"First skinny dip or first naked woman?"

"Both."

A virgin! Oh my god I was about to take a virgin. The very thought started me juicing. I was really going to enjoy this, even if it only lasted seconds.

We swam around for a short while letting him get used the the presence of a naked woman and giving me the chance to admire his magnificent erection. I so wanted it, but I knew that if I touched it he would almost certainly cum.

"I so love swimming in the nude," I said as nonchalantly as possible, "It feels so free and just ever so slightly naughty, don't you think so?" Before he had time to answer I swam up behind him and playfully pushed his head under, making sure to graze it with my boobs and keeping it submerged so that he just had to come up for air right by my passing VJ.

I turned round swiftly, dived under the surface, and managed to rub my hand under his balls. Mmmm, silky soft; and that penis! Still standing like a tent pole. I made sure I surfaced just within my depth and stood there provocatively, with my legs apart.

"Bet you can't swim through my legs, get to the far end and back again in one breath." He didn't need a second invitation. The first pass was swift as he made his way to the end of the pool, but on the return trip I ambushed him. He just had his head and shoulders between my legs when I clasped them around his waist.

After a few seconds struggling, and with him very short of breath, I let him come up beside me. As he gasped for air I had another chance to fondle him. That penis was rock hard! I spun him round, looked him deeply in the eyes and simply said.

"I would like you to stroke my breasts." Again he didn't need to be asked twice. His hands came up under them as he started to fondle me. This was my obvious chance. I placed my arms around his neck, lifted myself gently off the bottom and wrapped my legs around him.

With only the slightest fumbling with my right hand I found his cock and guided it to my waiting VJ. Once there nature took over, he knew exactly what to do as he slid it into me. I was so turned on that it just slipped straight in.

"Oh that feels so good." I said grabbing his tight little bum and forcing him as deep as I could. That did it! I felt the ripples flow along the length of his cock as he emptied himself. The force! The contractions! The power of his cum being forced into me!

I came! I fucking came. No foreplay, no oral, no nothing, just tease and anticipation. Once his cock was deep in my cunt I felt it start, and when he emptied himself into me I fell over the edge and came.

So now I knew, it wasn't the danger, the fore play, or anything else. I just came easily on an unknown cock.

He was about to speak so I shushed him.

"Don't say a word, you came over to apologise: apology accepted."

As usual all comments are welcome, good, bad or indifferent. It is much more fun, and motivating, to write when I get a response. If you can spare a few seconds it would be greatly appreciated.

12