All Comments on 'My First Tastes of Wasabi'

by kiwi857

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
MafenMafenalmost 2 years ago

The sad thing about this story is that you doen't realise how racist it is.

You can't remember Meri's name Or is it Mari? You use both!

And during a male orgasm the semen does not come frorm the testicles; it comes from the seminal gland, so you can't possibly feel the sperm shooting from your testicles, as the story ridiculously claims.

kiwi857kiwi857almost 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the feedback. I am about to submit a new draft-- I saw the 2x I misspelled her name and a couple other errors-- sometimes you can't see the errors until the story gets published. As far as the the semen traveling-- I'm not trying to be exact-- it's more a figure of speech. By the way your spelling is off-- just decided to point it out seeing how you look like a person that wants to be exact in all areas.

kiwi857kiwi857almost 2 years agoAuthor

Well first off thanks for the feedback-- I noticed the error on the name 2x after sending it off and seeing it listed and I have corrected it and a couple things and will be re-submitting it. It's interesting my spell check showed "Meri" being misspelled but not "Mari" so that contributed to the error. As far as being racist then you should not be reading any story with interracial relationships here because many are-- by the way I love Asian women and people. Next-- my reference towards the male orgasm is more a figure of speech and with my orgasms I do feel sensations in my scrotum and testicles as my orgasm begins-- I'm not going to split hairs over the exact chain of events in a clinical sense. Lastly, because I know you need to be right, I wanted to point out that you may want to check your spelling.

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 1 year ago

[07.09.22]

Sexcellent story!

Right amount of romance and sex, great character development.

11/10 Bottles of 'Wasabi Sauce'!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story and similar to an experience I had many years ago. I dated a 23-year-old Japanese girl who was very quiet and sweet until we hit the bed. Then she turned into a TIGER. Asian women are fantastic lovers.

mustarbiyemustarbiye10 months ago

Great story. I'd love to know how the relationship between you and Cindy progressed.

notconcernednotconcerned9 months ago

Great story, nice to read that white guy doesn't pull out of asian pussies and makes her eat the cum from her pussy.

jr4realjr4real8 months ago

Great story, now I want to date a Japanese woman. I has a similar experience with a Thai woman.. The taste is a very good thing..

kiwi857kiwi8578 months agoAuthor

Glad you enjoyed my story. For the last 8 years I have not touched a while woman— I have been with

Japanese

Korean

Taiwanese

Vietnamese

Thai

Filipina

Chinese

Vietnamese and Korean are by far the best lovers — Asian women taste so much better than white woman— white women for the most part are lazy in bed. One Korean and Thai were into role play and dressing as schoolgirl outfits/- great fun times

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous