My First Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We watched as Laura worked on Mandy for another minute before rocking back onto her heels. "Your turn," she said and smirked at me.

I'd say that I was concerned, but I wasn't. I didn't give a damn who 'won' but I was damn sure going to give it my best shot. Mandy had been vocally appreciative of Laura's efforts but I didn't think she had climaxed.

I positioned myself between Mandy's legs and licked her outer lips slowly from the bottom to the top, nipping her clit lightly as the tangle of hair tickled my nose. I repeated this process on the other side, then moved to her inner lips doing the same. I sucked her lips into my mouth, massaging them with my tongue, pulling more blood into them while my nose rubbed her little bud. I then inserted two fingers, curving them to find her g-spot again which I massaged as my tongue traced patterns on her clit, searching for the right sequence that would send her over the edge.

Her guttural moans became shrieks and eventually she spasmed, howling her pleasure as I continued my steady ministrations, slowing only as she relaxed.

"He wins," Mandy gasped.

Laura gave her a mock dirty look. "I bet I give a better blowjob than you."

"You go first. I need a minute," Mandy replied, looking thoroughly disheveled.

I moved up on the bed next to Mandy, my cock almost limp against my leg. I keep my pubic hair trimmed and Laura seemed appreciative as she first nuzzled her nose into my balls, licking my sack. My cock began to grow, to stretch out against my leg as she moved her mouth to its root, licking along the side of my shaft repeatedly before finally slipping the head into her mouth.

I could feel her tongue darting around as she pumped me with her hand. Her tits swung pendulously with her efforts and I was mesmerized by the view, distracted only when Mandy leaned over and kissed me, moving my hand to her breast.

This was the hottest moment in my sexual life to date. Making out with a nude woman while another sucked my cock remains my biggest fantasy/turn on.

I moaned loudly into Mandy's mouth and then moved my hand to her shoulder, pushing her down. I wanted her mouth on me now.

Mandy tapped Laura, "My turn," and Laura scooted over to give her room.

Mandy had a much more practiced technique and her tongue deliberately traced the crown of my cock as she locked her eyes on mine.

"So?" Laura said questioningly, arching an eyebrow.

I didn't think it advisable to tell the truth. "Amazing. Both of you." Which was also true.

Laura then knelt next to Mandy and they began to blow me together. It was amazing, but after unloading twice I didn't think I'd be able to finish like this.

I shifted and the women immediately began kissing each other, fondling each other's tits. Mandy pushed Laura down onto her back and kissed her way down Laura's supple body before returning the favor by licking the nexus of Laura's legs.

Laura moaned loudly, and seeing my opening I moved behind Mandy, grasping her big white cheeks firmly, watching my fingers sink into her luscious flesh. I slid into her rather easily, lubed with their combined saliva and reached around to play with her fabulous nipples.

I sawed in and out of her methodically, wanting to time my release with Laura's, whose voice was heralding the arrival of her own finish. I picked up the pace, releasing Mandy's tits, and grasping her ass flesh firmly again. I felt my balls contract, delivering their seed into Mandy's depths once more as Laura came hard on Mandy's tongue.

We all flopped onto the bed, exhausted. After a few minutes we cleaned up and Laura went to sleep in a different room, leaving Mandy and me alone. In retrospect, I have no idea why, but whatever. We snuggled up and slept for a few hours before rising.

I didn't see Mandy again after dropping her off for a few years. She never divorced her husband and I never heard anything more about our one special night.

Laura and I dated for almost a year after that. I asked her why they had sent David away. She said she wasn't interested in fucking David again, that she liked me but wasn't sure at the time if she was ready to go all the way with me. What she really wanted to do was to be with Mandy that night. (Ouch). Mandy told her that she had always had a crush on me and we should just make it the three of us as she wasn't interested in fucking David either. Laura was also annoyed that she ate my cum out of Mandy without knowing about it.

Laura and I broke up because of logistics. I graduated college and moved farther away, she decided to go back to grad school. We tried to make it work for a while but it just fizzled. I admittedly brought up the prospect of a repeat threesome but it never materialized.

12