All Comments on 'My First Time'

by JustAStory888

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
great storey

Keep the storey going if you can please

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fun Story!

I'm a little bit confused why the girlfriends came into play when the sex between these young guys seemed so hot and passionate! It kind of ruined the story for me. It seems denial is the theme, which is often the case for young guys experimenting.

These two hot friends obviously enjoyed the hot sex together! It bothered me when Scott said it doesn't mean anything. I beg to differ!! Maybe it really didn't mean anything to Scott, but it should have!! And very likely meant way more than he was willing to admit. Hope they both figure it all out at some point, and accept that gay sex is what they seem to want! Its at least a pretty good indication for Rick that he fantasizes about Scott while he has sex with his girlfriend. Confusing story. Maybe they will both end up being Bi.

One quick suggestion, it would be a much hotter story if it was just a bit more descriptive of the guys bodies, and how things felt! What do they look like? It helps the mind visualize the characters much better! Good Story. Keep writing.

WeitzeWeitzeover 5 years ago
Bi Bi

Really enjoyed that the two guys were respectful for each others feelings, working through the new experiences without forcing anything. Made for a positive experience with future repeats, which I hope you write about. With the girlfriends, is there a chance for a group grope, where everyone plays with everyone?

How about recent experiences?

GybbsGybbsover 5 years ago
true to life

I can count on my thumbs the number of times I did NOT think of my guys while fucking my wife. But, like these two guys, I guess I was in some kind of denial. I had always preferred cock ... I should have behaved accordingly. Oh, well... great story!

JustAStory888JustAStory888over 5 years agoAuthor
Reply

I’ll write another story about what happened between Scott and me. By the way, everything I wrote was the way it happened between us. As for looks, Scott looked great. He was about 5-9/5-10 (same height as me) and weighed about 150 (about 10 pounds more than me). He had light brown hair, cut in a short preppy style. His muscles were toned. No hair on his chest, a little on his legs, an ass that was smooth and almost a bubble butt. Six inch cut cock with average amount of dark brown hair. His best features were his legs. His thighs were amazing. I’ll tell more in the next story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Same thing happened to me

Sorta the only same thing happened to me and I absolutely loved every minute. It was the only time in my life that I had sex three consecutive times within a few hours and had a spectular orgazism each time. i am straight but even today thirty years later I When I have sex with my G/F I still get off thiniking of that guy. Whats even more cool is my g/f loves the story and ahe makes me wear her panties when I tell her the story and we each masterbate and each time we wach cum wonderfully. She allows me to re-live my bi years thru her; with her and she absolutely loves me cumming in her panties hungering for cock.

CuriousPeteCuriousPeteover 5 years ago
Great story!

Love to real true stories and this one is so good. Just commented on the whole Stefan series - great! - and am curious about what part of the country these took place. Keep writing!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous