My First Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scott continued to gently rock back and forth and I started to increase the number and depth of my thrusts up into him. In no time I felt the most incredible orgasm building inside of me. I grabbed Scott's hips and let out a loud moan as I started to cum. "Oh my god Scott, yes!!"

The moment must have put Scott over the edge because he started to shoot again between us, put his arms around my head and pulling me into him as he shot.

We held each other in silence. I was afraid to say a thing but I finally blurted out, "God that was intense. I had no idea that feeling even existed." Scott buried his face into my neck, partially kissing me and softly saying, "Rick that was amazing, amazing, just amazing." I rubbed his ass and thigh, getting turned on by the combination of softness and body hair. I loved the way it felt to feel him draped over me. His left hand rubbed my shoulder, then went through my hair. Soon our lips found one another again and we engaged in another deep passionate kiss. "God I love kissing," Scott said as he broke his lips away from man. "I really love the way you taste and feel."

"Mind if I stay a little longer?" I asked as I rubbed his smooth back. Scott curled up into a ball and laid his head on my chest.

"Not at all," he said.

We then drifted off into a deep, long nap. The only reason I woke up was because Scott was giving me a blow job. I was surprised that he made me cum again. I was also surprised that we had sex two more times that day. We showered one more time before I went home, then I called him and talked for more than an hour. I snuck out of my house around midnight and went back to his house, where we had sex again until about 3 o'clock.

I couldn't sleep when I got back home. But I wasn't tired the next day at school. I thought I would be shy when I saw Scott, but instead we made plans to meet up during our third period, in a little used one-room bathroom at school. We wound up making out for about 10 minutes, then we met again during last period. I went to his house every day after school while his parents were gone, to have more sex. I bottomed the next time we went to his house. He made me cum a fountain less than a minute after he entered me. I loved it felt when he was inside of me.

We finally cooled off when we both got girlfriends later in the fall because we agreed that we should be faithful to them. Still, I thought about Scott whenever I jacked off, and whenever I fucked my girlfriend I closed my eyes and imagined I was inside of Scott.

12