All Comments on 'My First Time'

by beej1123

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
Hornydad101Hornydad101over 2 years ago

very erotic and arousing! nice job

JgsexyJgsexyover 2 years ago

Very sweet. I have a similar first time. A man who took what he wanted but did it tenderly.

Reggie2xxReggie2xxover 2 years ago

Almost the same thing with me first time older male taking a interest in me saying things that made feel good about myself and make me want to please him, but I did not swallow. Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very stimulating story. Stroked myself till I came. Wish that would happen to me.

ChloecrossedChloecrossedover 2 years ago

Beautifully sexy story of being seduced by Daddy. Xxxx

yowseryowserover 2 years ago

Enchanting

Hitchhiking, the liminal slip between the cracks chance encounter, a warm and encouraging partner/guide, all lovely, tense, close, arousing scenes. You brought us into your head, your senses, yourself, and you did this unconventionally and with great dexterity. Splendid tale.

CorjixCorjixover 2 years ago

Though I am an 'older man', and would NEVER seduce a young one like this...your story was very hot and erotic! It is fun to delve into fantasy, and I do. "his voice was soft and warm and friendly and - - - nice." You got me thinking that I was the 18 year old in the story. Thanks! "5". Favorite. Followed.

sjreardonsjreardonover 2 years ago

This was very well done - not just in terms of content but style. The nature of the writing, with the limited punctuation, run-on sentences and near-ritualistic use of 'and', worked very well to give the story its breathless almost-tripping-over-myself pace, which accentuated the excitement/bewilderment felt by the narrator, and, by extension, the reader. Also great to read a piece in which people are being decent to one another and nobody gets called a cum dumpster...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved this. I’m 48 and married but something just like this happened when I was in high school. It was incredibly hot. Always wish I had let him go much farther.

RobJasperRobJasperover 2 years ago

Great pacing, physical descriptions and hot but tender sex!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hot and reminded me of my first experience as a teenager.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved it and wished this had happened to me back in the day when I would hitchhike. The thought of an older guy trying to seduce me and then getting me to suck his cock gets me hard as I want to suck a cock to completion. Very erotic story and go tme hard putting myself in the 18 year old's position being seduced into sucking cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

liked it.

PubmrBillPubmrBill6 months ago

This is a nice story.

BrianBeachBrianBeach5 months ago

This is one very hot talented man and writer.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbeej1123@beej1123
A mature, educated, well-traveled man interested in the world around him and the people in it. I'm a nonsmoker, social drinker, healthy and physically fit. I do not use drugs. Much of what I write about is what I have lived. I do take some literary license and embellish in ...