My First Time

Story Info
The first time I was with another man.
935 words
4.36
18.7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I was in my early 20's, I was very curious about exploring with a guy. I wanted to know how it felt to hold his cock, how it felt stroking him, especially how it felt when he cums, and trying sucking. I looked online and found a couple of cruising spots, one about 20 min away. A couple of times I parked in the area of one of the sites and watched the guys coming and going, casually walking into the woods and then going back to their car. One day, a guy who had been walking around caught my eye and came over to chat. We just had some small talk, then he crossed to the path across the street and nodded for me to follow. My stomach was in knots with anticipation and nerves, but AIDS had just come on the scene and I didn't want to risk catching it. I started my car and left the area. Over the years I would let my curiosity get the best of me and I would cruise certain areas, but I never got the nerve up to walk into the woods.

Fast forward to my early 40's and my curiosity was still going strong. I started to find chat rooms where guys shared their stories/fantasies about being with another guy. These chats always got me hard. I was a bit nieve and didnt really know about video booths. One guy suggested I try going to one and if another guy was interested, he'd come into the room. He said that it was pretty safe and totally anonymous.

A week later I worked up the nerve to visit an adult bookstore 20 min away. I was nervous as hell and didnt know what to expect, but was hoping to stroke a guys cock and maybe suck it a bit. I got to the bookstore and strolled the aisles, watching guys come and go. As I moved towards the back of the store I saw guys going downstairs, so I followed a guy downstairs. There was a long dimmly lit hall way with doors on the left. There were several doors opened and three or four guys standing at the end of the hallway. I figured it was now or never. I went into one of the empty rooms and left the door slightly open. As I was finishing putting money in the tv and selecting some porn, I heard the door open. I was just sitting down in the chair when this attracive business man walked into the room. We exchanged pleasantries and started to watch a bit of the movie. There was only one chair, so he stood to my left and I noticed him start to caress his cock though his suit pants. I was all in at this point and reached up to caress him. He was getting hard fast as I unzipped his pants, reched in and felt his hard cock. Im 6.5", fairy thick. He was around the same size, maybe a little thinner.

Now he was standing right in front of me as I undid his belt, pulled his pants down, as his cock sprang up pointing right at me. I was so hard by this point! I caressed his cock and the took him in my mouth. I never gave a thought to how he'd smell, but his crotch had a nice musky scent that got me even more aroused. I couldnt believe it, I was sucking my first cock and it felt sooo good. I made sure I didn't scrape him with my teeth and kept taking him deep, then bringing him out to just his head was in my mouth. I could tell he was liking my skill as his moans and sighs became more frequent. I had told him this was my first time and he commented a couple times about how good I was. I felt his cock growing in my mouth and he suddenly pulled out, explaining that he didn't want to cum yet. He pulled me up out of the chair and started to caress my cock as he suddenly kissed me.

Wow! didn't expect that, but at the time it was so hot, I kissed him back. He then moved to sit and undid my belt and lowered my pants, my cock pointing right at him. He took me in his mouth and slowly took my whole cock. I couldn't believe I was getting a blow job from a guy. He had a very talented tongue and was massaging my balls at the same time. To see a guy sucking my cock got me even harder. It wasn't long before my balls started tingling and I knew I was going to shoot a big load. I pulled him up to me and we instantly kissed again. We stood together, kissing, and stroking each other's cocks.

Needless to say, it wasn't long before we were both cumming, shooting cum all over the floor. As we caught our breath he asked if I wanted to fuck. I said that this was enough for my first time. He understood and said he doesn't frequent the location, but tonight was amazing. We parted ways and all the way home I could only think about sucking his cock. I went home and jerked off another big load remembering how good it was to suck a nice cock. I never went back to the bookstore, kinda felt like if I wasn't with him it wouldn't be as good. I'll always remember my first cock, it was amazing!!