My First Time

Story Info
A college freshman's first time fucking.
754 words
3.7
23.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just take the condom off and fuck me"

Well, I guess I should introduce myself and set the stage. We'll call me Jake for the purpose of these stories. Everything I write is true. I may change names to avoid identifying people but I won't make crazy exaggeration stories about how I fucked 15 models with my 10 foot dick.

After graduating high school I went to a big state school in the south. One of the biggest party schools in the SEC. I went to college a virgin. I had gotten two blowjobs and a handjob but that was it. One of the blowjobs was actually from a woman who was 57 years old and a widow. I was 18! What an experience. Unfortunately she didn't swallow my cum which I always like. The handjob was this girl named Kennedy in her car. She was pretty hot and had massive tits. Like if anything too big. Finishing on them was pretty damn fun. I was a pretty decent looking guy and obviously wanted to get laid. I'm 6'1" athletic build with an above average dick. It's about 6.5 inches in length and 6 inches girth. I've got tan skin, dark brown hair, and brown eyes. Back to that night.

It was a Saturday night. There had been a football game that day where the team won. There was a big party at the Pike house that night. I had been drinking all day and so had everyone at the party. There may not have been a sober person there. There was a DJ playing music and it was a blast. I was grinding on different girls and pretty hammered. Naturally drinking beer all day I had to take a leak. Drunk as I am wandering through the house trying to find a pisser, I bump into this girl. She's not bad looking. We talk for a minute. She reveals her name is Sammy and she asks what I'm looking for.

"Well somewhere to piss," I say.

She points me to where the bathroom is, but then a song comes on she says is her favorite and begs me to dance with her. Fine. Who am I to say no to a cute girl grinding up on me. After the song we makeout a little and I ask "You wanna go back to my room?"

"Yeah sure," she says, a little drunk.

We leave the house and what do I realize? I never peed. I find a bush real quick and whip it out to piss and then we are on our way back to my room. Thankfully I wasn't as nervous as I would have been due to the large amounts of alcohol I'd had. We get back to my room and immediately start making out. She quickly gets on her knees and starts sucking me.

I tried to ask her if I could film her sucking me but she said no. Can't blame her in hindsight.

I put on my condom and she's laying on her back on the floor and I start doing it missionary. If I was sober I probably would have cummed right away being my first time. Thank God for whiskey. The floor's uncomfortable so she bends over on the futon and I do it from the back a little. Kinda tricky positioning especially considering our drunkenness. Ok I pull out and finger her a little. Then I start going down on her. Now she's liking it.

"Fuck Jake, that's it."

"Just take the condom off and fuck me."

"It'll be better," she says.

Who am I to argue. I take it off and then she gets on top of me and starts riding. Honestly I'm really drunk and can barely feel anything. Her moans get louder though which is turning me on. They turn into screams as she reaches climax.

"Ughhh Jake, I'm gonna cum!"

I feel her shake on my cock. That puts me real close as I tell her not to stop.

"Ride that dick I'm gonna fill you up."

And finally it comes... my first orgasm from sex as i unleash my cum inside her.

She got dressed and left my room. I saw her across the dining hall the next morning and never saw her again. She texted me the next day to let me know she took a plan B and I didn't have to worry.

And that is the first time I had sex. Next story will be girl number 2.