My First Time... Controlling Magic

Story Info
John learns to harness his magic.
13.7k words
4.75
6.8k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NJEdgewood
NJEdgewood
39 Followers

Author's Note: Hi everyone, thanks for commenting on my previous chapter. The feedback is always appreciated. I am a new writer and I welcome any suggestions to improve my writing. I did not expect it to take so long to write this second chapter, but I recently had a job change that was taking up a lot of my time. Hopefully any future chapters will be finished a little faster.

Hope you enjoy this next chapter!

Please rate and comment. I enjoy hearing feedback or suggestions for the story.

Chapter 2 My First Time... Controlling magic?

John gasped as the feeling of ecstasy from orgasming combined with the euphoria of this power inside him started to fade. Just as he was starting to panic at the fact that they were floating in the air the feeling of power within faded completely and they fell back to the bed. Mia quick as ever had tucked her wings in a way that would save them from being crushed by him.

"What just happened?" John quired as the panic returned.

His thoughts racing at the fact that Mia and him were moments before floating in the air. John rolled off of Mia and got off of the bed. He felt like he had so much energy after whatever that power was that had been coursing through his veins. He started pacing trying to bleed off this manic energy that gripped him.

"What just happened!?" John repeated.

Mia, who was still laying on the bed looking satiated just giggled at her master's antics. After another minute of John's pacing Mia took pity on him and tried to explain. "John sweetie.", she said tentatively as she reached out to stop him from pacing further. John stopped and turned to her and she could see the turmoil and fear in his eyes. She sighed and said "John I know this is a lot to take in but you need to sit and try to calm yourself so I can explain what happened." John took some deep breaths to steady himself and then sat facing her on his bed. Mia sat up as well and started to explain.

"You were performing magic." She stated bluntly.

John with a bewildered look on his face said "How could I be doing magic? I've never done something like that before."

"Did you think just anybody could have been able to summon a demon like me?", she said teasingly. "John, you are a magician, mage, wizard, or whatever you humans call it." John's mind was racing. 'How could I be a mage?'

Mia waited patiently for this news to sink in before continuing. "Only beings with magic are able to summon demons. It used to be more common centuries ago or at least that's what I was told. I have not been around that long", she admitted. John sank deep into his thoughts for a few minutes. His mind still trying to understand that he was not a normal human.

He tried to look back at his life and tried to determine if there was ever anything strange, he had done that could have hinted that he had magical abilities. After coming up with nothing John sighed and looked back up at Mia. The succubus had grown tired of waiting and was inspecting his computer with interest. It was clear to John that the demon had no idea how it worked. With a little smile John came over and moved the mouse a couple times to wake the screen up. The look of wonder on Mia's face was priceless. "Have you never seen a computer before?" John asked. Mia just shook her head still wide eyed as John opened up the internet on the computer.

"Like I told you earlier not many demons are summoned now a days so most of us do not know much about the modern human world." For the next few minutes John explained what it was and showed her how it worked.

Suddenly, John heard someone walking down the hall to his room and in a panic was trying to make everything look normal. He quickly threw on some boxers and a shirt as he hurriedly asked Mia if she could hide. Once he had his clothes on, he walked to his window and threw it open to disperse the smell of sex. John did not want his mother to see the naked demon in his room. His heart started to sink and panic had started to grow in him when he did not see any suitable places for her to hide. Mia saw how distressed her master was at the thought of someone seeing her and decided to tell him about her ability. Calmly so she did not cause him any more distress Mia said "Do not worry John, except for my master a demon can choose who can see them."

John visibly relaxed when she told him this but never the less asked her to remain as quiet as possible. John had just enough time to get to his desk and into his chair. Just as his mom was reaching his door, he threw a blanket over his legs to be somewhat decent when his mother knocked on his door before opening it. Even though he had his boxers on his cock was still half hard and he did not want his mother to see him pitching a tent.

"Honey I heard you moving around. Why are you up so early?" John's mom asked as she stepped into the room. She only wore a blue silk robe that hugged her curves nicely. It was loosely tied in the front showing a bit of cleavage.

As John tried to formulate an appropriate lie, Mia decided to slowly walk over to his bed. She laid back on it and spread her legs giving John a nice view of her pink slit. Mia being the lustful demoness that she was wanted to drive her master crazy with desire. She may have been innocent of the modern world but she was not an innocent when it came to carnal acts. Mia ran her hands over her body tweaking a nipple as her hands roamed over her breasts.

John went from half hard to painfully erect in seconds from watching Mia stroke herself. He dragged his eyes away from the succubus before his mom could question what he was looking at and answered his mother.

"I started a game last night that got sucked into and wanted to continue it so I woke up earlier than I usual do."

'My mouth is always ready to suck you in Master' Mia thought to John.

John tried not to show his shock as the succubus said this in his mind. Thoughts of his cock sliding in and out of her throat floated through his head. His mother was looking at him expectantly. John was dragged from his inner thoughts with a jolt as he realized his mother had asked him a question and was waiting for an answer.

"Sorry mom, I didn't hear what you said."

John prayed that his mother would just assume he was thinking about the game that he said he was playing before she came in. His mother just rolled her eyes muttering something about boys and their games under her breath.

"Do you want me to make you breakfast?" she repeated.

"Oh... yeah mom that would be great. Thanks", John said as his eyes drifted back to the seductress on his bed. While John and his mother were speaking Mia had started to rub her clit with one hand and pinch her nipple with the other as she moaned. His mother didn't react at all to the lewd display put on by the sexy girl on his bed. But John was having a hard time controlling his breathing as he got more and more aroused. He could smell her juices as she continued to play with herself. It had a spicy sweet scent to it that slightly burned his nostrils. He was angling himself so his mother could not see the tent he was pitching with the blanket covering him. John could see his mother wrinkle her nose and he prayed to God that she did not ask about it.

"Okay sweetie, breakfast should be ready in 30 minutes." His mother turned and walked back out giving her son a little show as she swayed her hips walking out of his room. 'Why did I do that?' His mother thought as she walked out of the room.

As soon as the door was closed and his mother's footsteps faded down the hall John breathed a sigh of relief. He looked up and locked his eyes on Mia and with a growl threw the blanket off and dove onto the bed. With her legs spread wide John had easy access as he dove his head down and started licking up all the juices that were running down from the demon's pussy. Her scent was even stronger up close and it drove his senses mad. John flattened his tongue and swiped up from the crack of her ass to her clit at the top. Mia moaned even louder as she felt his tongue tease through he folds. She was still suppressing her presence in the house so only John would be able to see and hear her still.

John attacked her clit sucking it into his mouth and swirling his tongue on it. Mia's moans increased as she felt her climax rocketing up inside her. John went back to her folds and licked up the juices, trying to drive his tongue in and scoop out all that he could. He was starting to really enjoy the taste of a woman.

Mia could feel her orgasm approaching quickly. Her breaths came in gasps amid the moans. John was starting to get more used to the mental connection he now had with Mia and could see in her mind that she was about to cum. John would make a note later that it seemed like he had more access to her mind than she did on his, but at this moment his only thoughts were making his little demoness slut cum. He moved back to up to her clit as he felt her teetering on the cusp of orgasming. Just as he was latching on he drove two fingers into her hot depths. The sudden intrusion set off her climax and her pussy clamped down on his fingers almost crushing them with the strength of her inner walls. Mia arched her back and moaned loudly as she came. John quickly clamped a hand around her leg until his hand was resting on her inner thigh as he held on. Her bucking surprised him a little but he still had enough sense to let go of her clit and just give some light kisses to her lips as she came down.

As Mia came down from her climax John let go of her leg and moved until he was lying next to her. Mia had a big smile plastered on her face as she rode out her euphoric high. John leaned in and kissed her cheek. Mia jumped a little not being fully aware of what was around her as her senses came back to her. After a couple of minutes, she turned to him and locked lips with him, not minding the taste of herself on his lips at all. As a demon of lust, she did not have any sexual hangups that most mortal women had. Her tongue parted his lips and speared into his mouth as she tried to get more of the taste of their combined fluids. Their tongues dueled for a time until John pulled back with a gasp. Mai smiled feeling proud that she had caused such an aggressive reaction in her Master. With one hand she pushed him onto his back and started to slide down trailing kissed down his torso.

"You will need to go soon master so let me take care of you."

As she moved down his body, she gave his cock a little kiss through his boxers before sliding them down his body. John lifted himself up to help her as she took them off of him. She tossed them to the side and started to slide herself back up his body. At this point John was as hard as steel and his dick was standing at attention. As she reached his erection she looked into his eyes as she took his cock into her mouth. She sucked hard hollowing her cheeks to get a nice suction with her lips. Being a succubus and being connected to John's mind, she knew exactly how to give him the most pleasure. She swirled her tongue around the head of his cock being sure to stroke on the sensitive underside. Making sure he was still looking at her she slowly lowered her face taking him deeper and deeper into her mouth until he reached her throat. This was the first time she had taken her Master into her mouth. She loved the taste of him on her tongue and moaned as a bead of his precum hit her tongue. This was John's first blowjob and it was one that the succubus was going to ensure he never forgot. As John's cock head reached the back her mouth, she relaxed her throat and it opened up even more. She swallowed him down to the root.

"Ugh God!" John moaned out as he felt her take his whole member into her down her hot wet throat. He was hardly able to think as he felt himself enter her throat. He gasped as he felt her swallow a few times which caused her throat to undulate, massaging his cock as the walls of her throat constricted and relaxed. As her face reached his crotch, she snaked her overly long tongue out and caressed his balls with expert precision. She worked her tongue masterfully to ensure she maximized his pleasure. Mia's tongue was longer and thinner than a normal human's so she used that to her advantage to wrap it around one of his balls giving it a nice caress as she milked his cock with her throat. Being a demon, she didn't necessarily need to breathe all that much so she was able to keep him in her throat far longer than any human women. After a few minutes of massaging his cock with her throat she could feel his orgasm rising and decided to switch things up. She backed off until only the head was left and took him all the way down to his root fast. John tried to stifle his moans as he felt the succubus do that.

'If she keeps this up, I'm not going to last much longer' he thought. John could also feel that energy building up again but this time he saw what looked like red energy coming from Mia. It was hard to see and looked more like an aura of red that concentrated around where they were connected. John was quickly distracted as he felt Mia brining him closer to the edge, the energy within him his magic he realized, also building to a head.

Knowing they were running out of time Mia decided to make him shoot over the edge. She quickly bobbed her head on his cock, each time going from the head of his prick all the way to the root. After the fifth time of her doing this John's body locked up as he felt his balls boil over. As he started to shoot his cum down her throat John also felt his magic rushing through his body again. Later on he would wonder how his magic was tied to the sexual acts he had performed with the succubus but at that moment his only thought was how hot and wet Mia's mouth felt as he shot rope after rope of cum down her throat. John had been so lost in his orgasm that he did not notice his magic slip out and coalesce with Mia's before coming back into him. As his orgasm subsided Mia backed off and let the last couple of week strands land on her tongue. She swallowed the tasty treat savoring the feeling of her master giving some of his lustful energy and magic to her. She shook a little as a small orgasm rolled through her from his magic. She came off his cock with a little pop and holding the base, cleaned him up with soft licks, being sure to avoid the head of his prick as it would still be highly sensitive after cumming.

Mia finally released his prick and looked at John with a satisfied smile. John noticed and smiled back. He sat up and gave the succubus a searing kiss tasting a little of himself in her mouth. John had never tasted his own cum before but in that moment, he was so caught up in the moment of what they had done that he didn't mind. All he cared about was being able to kiss this seductive demon. After a minute of heavy kissing and light petting, they broke apart, both gasping for air.

"I know you can be invisible to everyone, but can you stay up here while I go down to eat? I don't want to take any chances of my family finding out about you and potentially take you away from me." John said with concern. Mia's face flashed through a myriad of emotions from shock, adoration, happiness, to finally settling on smoldering lust. She was shocked that he would care so much for her already and was very happy that he was her master. She realized that she would happily follow his orders because of the kindness and caring he showed for one of her kind. Never in all the time she had been trapped in the demonic realm did she think that a master would show such kindness to her.

John was too distracted putting on clothes for the day to see the emotions play out on Mia's face. As John was just getting ready to leave the room Mia said, "I will stay here as you wish master". John turned to her and saw her in a subservient pose. Head slightly down, eyes on the floor. John walked the short distance over to her and gently lifted her face. Smiling down at her he said, "You don't have to be subservient to me Mia. I may be your master but you are still a person and I hope you will be more of a friend and lover than servant. Thank you for staying here. I just want you to be safe." As he finished telling her he kissed her softly on the lips. Mia's heart was thudding rapidly and a hot feeling was blossoming in her chest. When he kissed her softly with such care in his eyes she thought she might melt into the floor. She was a demon of lust and yet she could not understand the feeling this human was creating in her.

John left the succubus in his room and made his way downstairs. The smell of food was wafting up the stairs and making his mouth water. The smell only got stronger the closer he got to the kitchen. When he got to the doorway he saw his mother turned away from him. She was cooking eggs on the stove and was humming to herself. She was still in her robe.

A thought came through John's mind to lift her robe up and see her ass. The pheromones from the demon were still on him affecting his brain. As he thought this, he felt his magic surge through his body again much like it did before with Mia. As it built and built his mind thought about tearing off his mother's robe. Of pushing her against the stove and shoving his cock into her tight wet hole. The place where he came from. John fought to shrug off these thoughts and then he thought of his teacher Ms. Fletcher. She looked similar to his mother in body so it was easy for John to switch the images from his mother to his professor. His thoughts switched from doing it in the kitchen to bending over his teacher in her classroom. Pushing her stuff off her desk as he threw her on and ravaged her. As these thoughts continued to swirl in his mind his magic grew in him more and more. As it continued his magic came close to bursting forth, just as it was going to blow out of him like a geyser John felt Mia's presence in his head and heard her voice.

'John you must cease this train of thought or else you will expose your power to your mother. You must relax and let go. Let the energy and lust simmer down.' Her voice cut through his thoughts and just as suddenly as his magic built it started to subside. John mentally thanked Mia for saving him as the magic and his lust came under control. 'Anytime my master.' she purred in his mind before retreating to her own.

Left with his own thoughts again John tried to understand what happened. It seemed as if his magic was tied to his arousal in some way. Perhaps it was triggered by it but, why on earth had he been thinking of his mother in the first place. He had never thought of his mother in a sexual way before. Yes, he had thought his mother was beautiful and some of the guys he had known growing up all said that she was a MILF, but John had never thought of her in that way before.

John was lost in these thoughts until his mother placed a plate of bacon and eggs in front of him. When she got close, she inhaled deeply and got a dose of the pheromones that were still on him. Unbeknownst to John the pheromones were twice as effective in affecting women when coming off of a man. His mother felt her arousal spike. Her knees weakened as her pussy was flooded with moisture. She rubbed her thighs together stifling a moan as thoughts of her son doing lewd things to her popped into her head. John thanked her for the food but she had been so lost in these thoughts of her son fucking her that she didn't hear him. John noticed his mother not reacting to what he said and was concerned. "Mom are you Okay?" John asked. He repeated the question again and shook his mother by her shoulder. His mother snapped out of it and responded saying she was fine. She fixed herself some food and moved to the other side of the table as far away from him as she could to eat her own food. As he was eating, he reached out with his mind and contacted Mia through their bonded connection.

NJEdgewood
NJEdgewood
39 Followers