My First Time... Controlling Magic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can see you were able to grasp some of the magic Master. That's great!" Mia shouted with a big smile on her face. She was happy that he had succeeded. Demons usually took a few tries before they were able to get to where he was and they had a more instinctual feel for magic than humans.

"Try and use the magic now."

John could see the happy smile on Mia's face and it made his heart flutter. Her smile was beautiful and seemed to light up the room. As John's thoughts slipped from controlling the magic, he suddenly felt like he was going to lose control of it and with a mental command and a small grunt, was able to stabilize the ball of magic in his hand. Concentrating on the ball of magic John scanned his eyes around the room trying to think of how to use it. So far, he had only levitated things. John decided he wanted to try pulling something to him. It was basically levitating again but with the added difficulty of having an object move towards him instead of just up. With the intent clear in his mind John sent the ball of magic to a text book he had lying on his floor. The ball of magic collided and seem to diffuse into the book. After a second it started to wobble and John focused more on what he wanted the magic to do. It felt like there was a clear barrier between him and the spell. He pushed against it with his mind and felt resistance. He tried again with more force but still nothing. He steeled himself and then threw everything he could at the barrier and it shattered. As soon as he was through the book flew up and to him. It was so fast it caught John by surprise and slammed into his side. He winced in pain but was elated that the magic worked how he wanted it to.

"You did it!" Mia exclaimed and tackled John down onto the bed. They were both laughing as they both basked in John's achievement. Leaning over him she smiled as their laughter died down. Trying to catch his breath he smiled back, his heart all a flutter again at the lustful look in her eyes. "I think you deserve a reward for this Master." She purred the last word, and it sent a jolt through him that went straight down to his cock. John had never thought he would be the type of person to get turned on by someone calling him master but the way she said it with such lust and devotion in her eyes it sent John's cock straining against his shorts as he hardened at her words.

They had a quick round of sex that left them both panting and satisfied. John felt more magic infuse into him but it was considerably less than the last time. He thought it might have had to do with how much magic he could store in one day or perhaps the duration of the sex had a factor. John was too tired to figure it out and after lying in their fluids they started to become cold and sticky. John looked at the clock and realized it was also getting close to when his mother usually came back to make dinner. John decided they should shower before anyone came back. He told Mia he was going to shower and grabbing some clean clothes walked to the bathroom. John waited for the water to get to a comfortable temperature before getting in. He was enjoying the hot spray of water over his tired muscles. As the water went from warm to hot, steam started to fill the room. Within minutes there was a thick layer of it filling the shower and leaking to the surrounding room. The hot water felt good and was relaxing him as he stood in the shower. John's mind started to drift as he stood there, and he was lost in thought as he tried to process everything that had been going on. John was so lost in thought he did not hear the door open as Mia crept silently into the room.

She had slipped inside hoping to surprise John. She peaked into his mind and saw that he was relaxed and distracted, his thoughts heavy as he tried to tease out and understand all that had happened. She had never had a shower before as John had called it and was curious. Still naked and with her demonic appendages showing she brought the curtain back and slipped in behind him.

It was a little difficult to maneuver as she was getting in due to her wings and she had to duck slightly so they did not catch on the curtain rod. John had turned to her when he felt the cold breeze and was shocked to see her. He had to suppress a laugh as he watched her trying to maneuver her wings under the curtain rod. When she was finally inside the shower, she saw the look of barely contained mirth on his face. It quickly changed though as John was once again captivated by her beauty. They didn't say anything for a few minutes, just stared at one another. Mia started to shift her feet in place as John continued to stare at her body.

"See something you like Master?" Mia asked with a coy smile on her face. John snapped out of his stupor and smiled. "Oh yes", he said as he looked her up and down. He felt a little stirring in his manhood but tried to suppress it. John knew that if they started anything they would not be leaving that shower for at least an hour, and they simply did not have that kind of time. John held his hand out to her in invitation to join him under the water. Mia grabbed it and as soon as she did John tugged her under the spray. It did not feel hot to the demon since her body naturally ran hotter than humans given the realm she was from, but it was a nice warm spray and she reveled in it.

John slipped behind her and got some soap and a washcloth he used to clean himself and started to wash her. He used slow movements and explored her body. It was the first time he got to look at her without them having sex and he wanted to take this time to commit her sexy body to memory. First, he did her back being careful not to hurt her wings. Then he went down to her legs until her ass was in his face. Her ass was perfectly plump. Not overtly large but proportionate to her body and oh so delicious looking. John spent considerably time cleaning those luscious cheeks. He so much wanted to take a bite of her ass but held back. Barely.

He had her turn around so the water would wash away the soap on her back then proceeded to do her front. He did much the same as he had done with her back. Just slow circular motions with the washcloth and running his hands all over her body as he gently explored. Mia would squirm at times and even moaned a little when he was washing her breasts. Much like he had done with her ass he spent a lot of time making sure her orbs of perfection were clean. Once he was done, she rinsed off completely and they switched so John was now the one semi under the water. Mia then took the cloth from him and going off of what she had seen him do went to get more soap and clean his body. It was an odd experience for John. He had not had another person wash him since he was very little and his mom would bathe him, it was very relaxing and slightly arousing. Her small warm hands gliding over his arms and torso were having an effect on him. He had already been half hard when Mia had come into the shower and was growing harder as she washed him. When she got to his penis, she gently took it in hand and washed him. She spent a lot of time cleaning his shaft. Once it was clean, she had him rinse off and repeated with his back.

Once they were both done, they got out of the shower and dried each other off. Joh put his clothes on and took Mia by the hand and went into his sister's room to grab a couple of clothes for her. He rummaged through her dresser pulling out a pair of panties in the back that he did not think his sister wore that often. John was a little embarrassed to be going through his sister's undergarments but knew it had to be done until he could find the time and money to buy her some. John had just grabbed an older pair of her sweatpants when he heard his mother's car in the driveway.

Quickly they left his sister's room and darted into his own. "Here Mia these are for you to wear. Not sure how this will work though with your tail and wings", as he also grabbed one of his shirts for her to wear. Mia looked at the clothes and with a look of concentration she pulled her demonic appendages into her body. Now she looked like an ordinary human except for her skin and eye color. John stared open mouthed with shock as he saw her pull the limbs in. John had no idea she could do that. As he looked at this new form of hers, he had to admit as sexy as she still looked, he thought her true form was better. He could not say exactly why except that to him it just suited her more. Shortly after they had dressed and sat down in his room, John heard his mother moving around the house and into the kitchen to make dinner. While John waited for his mother to call him down for dinner, he practiced grabbing a little bit of his magic and manipulating it. Some of the times he took too much and lost control much like he did before with it shooting out in all directions. John was not too concerned when this happened since it did not seem like his magic could affect anything without his will or intent behind it except for when it struck Mia and caused her to orgasm, but he just chalked that up to it being a part of her nature as a succubus.

Dinner was uneventful with his mother and sister. She teased him a bit about not having a girlfriend or anyone to hang out with on a Saturday but left him alone after a few minutes when he did not react to her. John smiled on the inside, thinking if only she knew of who he had waiting for him. As soon as John finished his food he went into the kitchen and snuck a couple of snacks and drinks hoping that his mother would just think he was a growing teenager who was always hungry and went back upstairs.

As he sat on his bed, he realized he was quite tired from the day's events. John could not remember the last time he had interacted with someone so much other than playing video games online which he did not think counted much as an interaction. He gave the snacks and drinks to Mia and showed her how to open the packages of chips and cookies he had gotten her. John lay back on his bed with his head resting on his pillows. He watched as she tore into the food and smiled at her moans of enjoyment. She seemed to like the sugary cookies more than the salty chips and made a mental note to get her more cookies for her to enjoy. John closed his eyes and his thoughts drifted again to the events of the day. He was overjoyed to have magic and could not wait to keep exploring his powers. John was brought out of his thoughts when his phone chimed.

He was not that surprised since he knew his professors sometimes sent messages out to the students late at night. Sure enough, when he looked at his phone, he had a message from Ms. Fletcher reminding her class about an assignment that was due that week. Suddenly John sat up in bed, his heart started pounding as he thought about what he was going to do about Mia when he went to school. He laid back down after his heart rate slowed down. John was exhausted and he knew he was not going to be able to come up with a solution tonight. Sighing, he closed his eyes again and tried going to sleep again. He felt Mia climb onto the bed. John moved onto his side, and she slid in next to him with her back facing him. She turned her head around and gave John a light kiss on his lips. Goodnight Master. Sweet dreams." John returned the kiss and gave her another on her forehead as he said good night to her. He pulled her close, feeling the heat of her body as she closed his arm between her breasts. They were like two super soft pillows as they squished his arm. John's last thought was that he had never felt so content as he drifted off to sleep.

To Be continued...