My First Time... Controlling Magic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Mia something strange just happened.' She responded back inquiring as to what was wrong. John explained what he saw as he ate his food. His body on autopilot as he focused on their mental conversation. After he finished his story Mia's response shocked him. 'I am sorry Master. I completely forgot about the pheromones succubus' give off.' She then explained how it causes heightened arousal and was something that she could control most of the time but had not when they were going at it. Her pheromones increased his lust a bit but if another person were to smell them from her or him, they would be instantly aroused and attracted to him no matter who it was.

John was worried about staying near his mother since he did not want her to be attracted to him and wolfed down his food. He wanted to get away from his mother and back to Mia to get more answers. Thankfully as he had been eating his hard on had subsided enough to not be noticeable. When he finally finished his food he put his dishes into the sink and thanked his mother again before rushing up the stairs and bolting into his room. He found his succubus sitting at his computer looking at photos of places. She had turned to him when he came in, having been so engrossed in the screen that she didn't register the footsteps coming to the door.

John sighed as he finally had refuge from his family and plopped down onto his bed. He laid back with his legs dangling off the end and his arms spread to either side of him. Mia got up from the chair and laid down next to John on his left side putting her head on his chest. John's heart fluttered when he felt her naked body press against him. John brought his arm around her holding her close to him. He was not sure why he felt so comfortable with the demon after only knowing her for a few hours, but he felt content laying there with her. She was tracing her finger on his chest idly; he could feel her nail graze across his skin through his shirt. Mia knew he probably had more questions and was waiting patiently for him to marshal his thoughts. After lying in bed for ten minutes John tapped Mia's shoulder indicating his intention to sit up. She got off of him and they both sat up next to one another. John turned his body to face her.

"Mia, what happened to me downstairs? It felt like I was bursting with energy. It felt just like when we were floating this morning and you said that it was from my magic. Why did it suddenly ramp up like that and why was I having such perverted thoughts? I have never thought of my mother in that way before." John had an almost pleading look. Mia could see that he desperately wanted more answers to the changes to his life. She felt a wave of emotion come over her. This sudden need to hold John in her arms and comfort her Master. She did not like seeing him so defeated. She wanted the strong, dominating John that attacked her before he had gone downstairs.

"It seems your magic may be tied to your arousal and when you engage in sex. You needed to be a magic user to summon me. Most of the demons in the realm I came from do not get summoned as often as we used to. This is the first time I have been summoned Master, so I do not really know what is happening with you." John grimaced when she called him master, but shrugged it off, wanting her to continue explaining things. He was still uncomfortable with her calling him that.

"What older demons have said is that magic in this world has been decreasing and there are less new magic users around. Some think it is a natural decrease, or something to do with human's advancement in technology." Mia took a breath to gather her thoughts before continuing. "The ruling demons of Hell do not like certain rumors spread, but one day I was told by a close friend that the ongoing war with heaven and the church caused the decline in magically adept people."

John pondered her words for a few minutes. He could understand magic decreasing in a world ruled by technology. It made sense in a way. He did not think it could be natural for something like magic to decrease in the world. It felt very natural the two times he had summoned his inner magic. John mulled over her words and then came back to what she had said earlier before she talked about the decrease in magic.

"You said this is the first time you have ever been summoned. How is that possible?"

"Well you remember how I told you that there have been less and less magic users in this realm?" John nodded his head.

"Well I am only a couple of centuries old and by that time magic had declined enough that only low level demons such as goblins and other familiar types were being summoned. It takes a strong magician to summon a succubus or other type of higher level demon." When Mia finished speaking she squirmed in her seat, nervous as to how her master would take all of this. She could have tried to read his mind, but thought that her master would be displeased with such disobedience besides she would rather invade his mind to further arouse him not pry into his thoughts at any time. Instead, she tried to read the emotions playing out on his face. As a succubus she naturally could discern if someone was aroused and because of what she is she can always feel the lust people give off since it is her main source of energy.

John was deep in thought again. His eyes stared off into space as his thoughts internalized. He was trying to make sense of everything the succubus told him so far. It was crazy to think that just the other day he would never have thought that magic was even real. Granted he did buy that book with the express intent to try and summon a demon, but John never fully believed anything would happen. Now he find out that not only is magic real but that he himself could use magic and if what Mia said is true than he was powerful or at least powerful enough to summon a greater demon. John decided not to worry too much about everything that was happening to him and to just try and enjoy it for now.

With that mindset John broke out of his revere. Mia and John spent the morning talking. Mia had endless questions about the world since she had never experienced anything like it before. She also explained her pheromones more to him and how when they came off of him would cause an attraction in other women regardless of their previous relation to him. John used the computer to show her places and people of note. He even showed her some popular songs. John's taste in music ranged all over. He could be happy listening to country and the next song could be heavy metal or rap. Like most people he enjoyed the main media stream music but also enjoyed alternative on occasion. When he played Highway to Hell by AC/DC Mia really enjoyed it so he introduced her to a few more of their songs. The next hour was spent going through some of the popular rock n' roll and heavy metal songs from the 80s. Mia told John that some of the songs reminded her of home. John wondered what her home was like but Mia looked like she was home sick so John decided to change the subject. He tried to rack his brain for a minute or two trying to find something to distract the demoness from her melancholy when his stomach started growling. Mia looked at John with an amused smile on her face. John was mortified. His stomach had betrayed him in front of his beautiful succubus. John with an embarrassed look to his face got up.

"I am going to go down and get some food. I shouldn't be too long. You can keep listening to songs if you want." Mia didn't respond except to nod her head. She turned back to the computer and hit the play button a song by Metallica started playing. When John was closing the door, he could see her bobbing her head lightly to the music.

John made his way downstairs as quickly and quietly as he could. Since spending all morning with Mia, John had not been downstairs except for breakfast and had lost touch with where his mother and sister were. He breathed a sigh of relief when he did not see either of his family members downstairs. Considering what happened the last time John saw his mother he did not want to run into her or his sister again. Looking outside he saw his mother's car was gone. 'Probably on her way to a Yoga class.' John thought to himself. John's mother liked to stay in shape. She originally started going to the gym and doing yoga after their father left in the hopes of maybe finding another man, but as time passed and her children became her life, she stopped looking for another man and only continued to go because she felt good about herself afterwards.

When John got to the kitchen, he thought about what to make. He thought about making lunch for the both of them and after a quick thought to Mia, (he was getting better at being able to project certain thoughts to her), determined that she did not know how human food would affect her. So, having found this out he decided to make food for both of them. Normally if he had to make lunch for himself, he would make something simple, since this would be Mia's first taste of human food, he decided to make something a bit more complicated than he was used to. He decided to make some grilled chicken seasoned with lemon and a spice blend he found in the cabinet; it had smelled good to him so he used it. After turning on the stove, he took the grill pan out of the cabinet and set it on top to heat up. As that was heating up, he chopped up some vegetables his mom had brought home yesterday. When the vegetables were all cut up, he put them in a bowl while he cooked the chicken. Once the chicken was done (it took less time than he thought it would), John sautéed the vegetables. Grabbing a couple of plates, he loaded up both with the chicken and vegies then grabbed a couple of sodas out of the fridge. With the plates in one hand and the sodas under his arm John grabbed some utensils and shoved them in his pocket before he made his way out of the kitchen.

The walk back upstairs was slow going. John was trying to balance the plates in his hand as he ascended the stairs. When he reached the top, he breathed a sigh of relief thankful he did not drop anything. When he got to his room, he sent a thought to Mia to open the door. He heard the music stop and seconds later she was opening the door. John came in and placed both plates on his desk and sat down. Mia was right behind him and sat back in the chair she just vacated.

"Here Mia I made this for you to try."

"John, you didn't have to do that. I am just your bonded servant, there is no need for you to do this. I can feed off of your lustful magic and semen." When Mia finished her little tirade John felt mortified that she could think so little of herself.

"I wanted to make you this Mia. This morning has been one of the best of my life thanks to you, this is hardly adequate to show my appreciation for you."

Mia blushed and turned away not wanting her master to see the tears threatening to slide down her face. Never in all the years she spent in the hellish dimension she called home did she ever think a human master could be so kind. She truly felt blessed, and she silently vowed to service her master in any way that she could. Most demons in her position often tried to find ways to break free of their enslavement and drain their masters. Mia was no different but after he had been treating her, she decided she would do almost anything for him. Being the succubus she is, her first thoughts of how she could serve John all consisted of naughty things.

John, seeing Mai turned away from him, thought he had done something to truly upset her. Being a bit socially awkward and having almost no experience with women John of course misread Mia actions. Granted most men would have had a hard time interpreting any actions a woman had but John was not like most men, so he cheated a bit. Worried for her he decided to delve into her mind. Closing his eyes to concentrate he reached out with his mind and gently probed hers. This was different to just projecting his thoughts to her and vise versa. Mia was not aware of John's approach and distracted as she was by her rush of emotions, she did not notice his gentle probe. John only listened in for a second or two, too nervous with how she would react if she detected this blatant breach to her privacy. Of course, John would later learn that being bound to him, Mia was not entitled to any privacy if her Master wished it.

When John probed her mind, he thought there would be more control of what came through. His mind was very untrained and thus not ready for what experiences that came from her. He was unprepared for the rush of emotions that careened down the mental link and washed through his mind. He felt her whirl wind of emotions the elation, the affection, the lust, and determination at the end. It surprised John so much that he almost forgot about everything around him, so lost in the emotions he was feeling from her. Just as suddenly as the emotions came, they went, and John's mind detached from Mia's. It took a bit for John's mind to clear, and he was not able to fully comprehend or interpret what he had felt. While it was clearing Mia had turned back to face him having wiped the tears from her eyes beforehand.

"Sorry for my outburst earlier Master I will accept any punishment you decide." Mia secretly hoped the punishment would involve some spanking while buried inside her tight ass. His statement had made her want to pleasure him and give her body and soul to him.

"Don't worry about it Mia. It's okay to speak your mind. I don't want a mindless slave who does nothing but what I say. I am sure that most guys would want nothing but that, but I value a person's freedom to decide what they want and what they have to say." John paused a second to catch his breath before saying with a smile, "Let's eat the food before it gets cold." John took the silverware out of his pocket and placed a set on her plate then reached for his own. John wants to get past the whole slave thing. It made him very uncomfortable when she called him master and John decided he was going to try and let Mia have as much freedom as she could while with him.

John started eating and was a little surprised that he had made something good. He was anxious though as he waited for Mia to try it. Its one thing to make food for himself and it turn out bad but he did not know what he would do if she hated the food. John watched with apprehension as Mia reached for her plate and set it in her lap. Balancing it on her knees she cut off a piece of the chicken imitating what she saw John do moments before and went to take a bite. John was not a very talented cook. He could make simple things that generally came out of a box with minimal instructions for making. The stress of cooking such a complex meal, well complex for his abilities, was worth it to see the look of sheer delight on Mia's face when she took her first bite.

Mia moaned with delight as the flavors burst on her tongue. The pleasure of the meal was not as all-encompassing as when she consumed the essence of her master, but it was still good to eat. Mia squirmed in her seat as she ate. She thought about what she had planned for her Master when the meal was done. She was a naughty demon. Her thoughts almost always on sex and how she could get John, her master, to fuck her. Her pussy was already getting soaking wet just thinking about how she planned to entice him to ravage her again once they finished eating. She was barely able to contain herself long enough to get through the meal. Wolfing down the food as fast as she could. John too was eating quickly but for other reasons. He was not used to all of the sex and magic and was starving. Soon both had finished eating and there wasn't a single piece left.

John took her plate and stacked it on top of his with all of the utensils on top. He had been lost in thought throughout the meal and had missed Mia's squirming. When he finished placing the plates on his desk, he turned to see a mischievous smile on Mia's face as she slowly opened her legs to him. She was still stark naked, and John suddenly had a stray thought that he would have to steal some of his sister's clothes for her to wear until he could buy her some. He grimaced at the thought of clothing shopping, having always hated it. Those thoughts were quickly driven to the back of his mind as his eyes locked onto her wet pussy as Mia spread her legs for him.

"Would Master like some dessert?" She queried to him as she ran her finger along her slit.

She spread her lips for him so he could see how wet she was. All throughout the meal she had gotten hornier and hornier. The food had been delicious and filled her but now she wanted what she craved the most. She needed her Master's seed and so as she was finishing up the meal, she had come up with the perfect plan to seduce her Master.

John had a big grin on his face. The sight of her sitting there spread for him was one of the hottest sights he had ever seen. John never thought in a million years that a girl as sexy as Mia would want him so badly. He must be one of the luckiest men alive to have been summoned such an amazing creature. When a woman opens herself for you with complete trust, it is one of the purest things in the world. John would only realize this thought later as his sole focus was on this divine creature. To him she truly was beautiful in every sense of the word. Her perfect breasts caught his eye as her breathing intensified. Her huge mounds rising and falling with each breath. John had quickly shed his clothes as he got down on his knees. Mia gave an appreciative moan that turned lustful as John went between her legs. Not wasting any time, he dove in to lick up her sweet nectar.

John was insatiable as he licked her cunt. He played through her folds trying to lick up every drop that had fallen when she first spread herself to him. The sounds of her moans fueled his movements further as continuously licked through her folds. In no time at all he had Mia cumming hard as he sucked on her clit. Her juices flooded out of her cunt soaking his face.

John sat back with a smile and licked around his lips trying to catch as much of her juices as he could. He wiped his mouth with the back of his hand to get rid of the rest from his face. As Mia caught her breath John had stood up, his hard cock standing proudly before him. Mia had thrown her head back when she had cum and as she came down from orbit, she looked at her John. First, she caught his eye, and she could see triumph and joy but just underneath she could see his seething lust for her. She shuddered as he gazed at her with such lust and wanting. After a few seconds of looking into each other's eyes Mia looked down. As they traveled down his body her eyes stopped and locked onto his cock.

"Does Master have some dessert for me?"

John just smiled and beckoned her to come to him. John would never have been described as an alpha male but since Mia came into his life, he had been discovering a side to himself he did not know existed. Smoothly Mia slid from her seat onto her knees in front of him, a look of lust and want in her eyes. She leaned forward till her face was inches from his cock. She looked up at her master with a question on her face, waiting patiently for him to give her permission to continue. John took a hold of his rod and pointed it at her. He said one word.

"Open."

Mia opened her mouth obediently. As soon as she did John pushed his hips forward driving his cock into her mouth. She quickly got to work sucking him off. She used her hands to hold onto his thighs to steady herself as she bobbed her head up and down his cock. She paused her bobbing and swirled her tongue around his head causing him to moan. She reveled in the power she had when sucking him off, knowing that she had her master enthralled in the pleasure she was giving him. She continued to bob her head up and down his shaft, making lewd slurping sounds. Her lips were wrapped around his rod sucking for all she was worth.