All Comments on 'My First Time Cuckolded...'

by cucknher

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wrong Section

Try Fetish Section.

clearlakequeenclearlakequeenalmost 13 years ago
Submission...

I understand the feeling of shame and submission from my first cuckold experience. Thought I was a stud till I saw a real man take my wife and have been a cuck ever since.

I wonder how many men think they are studs and their wives know they are duds??

Good story, keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
1 star.

Saw your name and noticed you are a little pricked cuckold wimp from the UK. I read the last sentence of your story that was enough. 1 star. Put your shit in the FETISH OR GAY SECTION next time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Firstly,

This is fetish, not loving wives. Secondly, to the moron Yank below, who's embarrassing the rest of us, who the fuck do you think leads the world with this sort of delightful cuckolding excitement? That's right! Us Americans! Go crawl back under the rock you came from and leave the rest of us to our fun!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
a cry for help

your just a cry for help and it's out there just reach out and get it and for fuck sakes stop writing and making everybody sick.

dbhammerdbhammeralmost 13 years ago

Does anyone proofread this crap? Love the genre, but damn---who approves this garbage?

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
IS EVERYBODY HAPPY

only the wimpy cucks. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Sigh

Another quasi-gay story. The gay section must be running out of space since so many stories of that kind are finding their way here. Silly faggot, dicks are for chicks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
what

you don't need her, after all you need is another dick to suck, what did you think she would do? Get with it man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You Never Know

If one opens himself to the opportunity you never know what might happen. I did tax accounting for a 50 year old white women who owned several clothing stores and she regularly flirted with me, even going so far telling me she'd love to have my 31 year old muscular body replace her flabby 55 year old husband's. She was big all over, tits, hips, and legs and a great dresser; her looks and words did turn me on. I began to flirt back and after several months she invited me to dinner. Their house was great and her husband was polite and deferred to her all evening. She cuddled up next to me while he finished clearing the dishes and when he brought drinks into the den she told him to get undressed. As he was doing it she rubbed my cock and told me to do the same. Well he was flabby, but he had a huge cock, several inches longer than mine and much fatter. While I stared she removed her blouse and bra and held up her huge breasts. "If you want a chance at these and want to keep working for me, you'll get on your knees, take his meat in your mouth and get him ready to fuck me!"

Yes, I should have dressed and left, but I didn't. Call it economic survival, call it too much wine, call it whatever but within minutes I became his cocksucker, and before the night was over, their sex toy. It's been 3 years now and whatever either of them needs sexually, I'm available. I fuck her occasionally, they each fuck me regularly and my mouth pleasures her pussy every time I'm in her office.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Dumber than a stump

They aren't married. You're in the wrong category.

They aren't married. He isn't a cuckold. Look up the definition.

They aren't married. He's SO lucky she went with the other guy. Let him deal with the STD's and other sexual diseases the whore beings home.

Poorly thought out drivel.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

This pathetic fuck isn't even married to the whore. How can he be a cuck?

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

Honestly sounds like what you dream about happening.

Unless she was dumping your ass this is not what a woman does. This same stupid

'I thought it was a fantasy" but she made it happen out of the blue, happens in the cucked by my loving (rofl) wife stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

She can't cuckold him since he is just a boyfriend. You posted this garbage in the wrong category. And it costs nothing to dump a slut.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous