My First Time Pt. 03

Story Info
A gay male story.
2.4k words
4.65
10k
4

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/09/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
8incock
8incock
58 Followers

Things began to intensify with Stan and it was getting really hard to keep up with his demands of me, both at work and with my GF. He never gave much or really any notice when he wanted me. And I could never say no or even be late, that was our deal. I totally understood why it was this way. He was married with younger kids and had a big corporate job. And I did love how he always managed to sneak me in. After all there were a few guys prior to him who only made time every 5 or 6 weeks or more. And for me that was just not enough.

One particular Monday he was so demanding and it lasted the entire day. By the end of that day I was completely spent. Between juggling him, my job and my girl for 15 hours I nearly passed out in exhaustion. But don't get me wrong, if every day could be just like that my life would be perfect. Although in some ways I felt like an addict and his cock was my heroin.

He messaged me at 9:05 that morning. I was in a manager meeting at my office that had just started. The message was for me to meet him outside my building in 20 minutes. Crap how was I going to get out of this meeting I thought. I could not think of anything since I normally would have mentioned it prior to the meeting starting. So I just got up and left as if I was going to the bathroom. I hurried to the elevator and took it down 7 floors to the lobby.

Stan was just pulling up as I hurried out to meet him. He was driving his wife's SUV. It was a huge Cadillac with dark smoked windows. When I got in the car I could see the lust in his eyes. He looked at me intensely and said he wanted me so bad. He also mentioned that he didn't have much time since he came by on his way to an appointment with a client. I shook my head yes and said I needed him too.

He didn't drive far pulling into the parking garage for the building I worked in. He told me to take off my shoes, socks and pants and climb into the back where the windows were darker. I had done it in a flash and was a little nervous one of the 70 people who work in my office would see us. He parked on one of the top floors of the garage that on most days have few if any cars and climbed in the back with me. In the time it took for him to get to the upper floor of the garage I had positioned myself with my feet on the seat and legs splayed open. The seatback was reclined as far back as it could go.

Stan came at me with a mix of passion and some aggression. Unbuttoning my white dress shirt as he kissed me deeply. And actually as I would later find out popping two of the buttons off. Now with my shirt open and our tongues twirling and lashing around in my mouth he is twisting my nipples very hard like he's trying to pull them off. I'm already hard as a rock and forgetting where we are. There was only one other car parked on the level and the windows were very dark so I was able to let myself go.

Our lips part as he grabs my hips forcefully pulling them up in the air to expose my hairy hole. He buried his face in my hole licking me as I worked my hips to grind my man pussy up and down on his chin and tongue. I was trying to be as quite as I could but this felt so amazing I'm sure I was much louder than I should have been. He continues eating me out like this for a while and then let my hips back down into the seat as he started making out with me again.

The smell of my ass on his lips was intoxicating as we kissed like two teenagers filled with lust. Then he grabbed my rock hard 8 inch cock at its base with a very firm grip. He said he wanted to "suck my beautiful cock". And he sucked it with such aggression and eagerness like only a man does. The strong suction of his mouth coupled with his firm grip sliding up and down my cock was too much for me to take. I never cum quick but this was just too much. My body was already twitching, my legs and feet flapping as he stroked and sucked me. After just a few minutes my cock erupted in his mouth, pumping spurt after spurt of cum into my lovers throat. He held me inside his mouth and took all of my load until my body shuddered a few times like it does at the end of a good climax.

After what was the best blowjob of my life we kissed for a few minutes and then he said he had to go. That he was running late. I was made to leave the car in a very disheveled state and definitely smelling of sex and cum. All with 2 buttons in the middle of my shirt missing. I looked at my watch to see that I had been gone a total of 22 minutes and now had to re-enter the meeting I left so abruptly. I stopped at the bathroom to wash my hands and face and just walked in holding my belly (which also allowed me to cover up my missing buttons) as if I had some stomach issues and nothing else was said.

I texted Stan thanking him for going down on me and making me feel so sexy. He texted back "wanted to fuck you but ran out of time". Then another text " be at my office building at 1 PM". My eyes widened and my heart started beating faster as I read them. I knew what this meant. I was going to get fucked and get fucked good. The only issue was I had a conference call scheduled for that time. But that didn't matter since I could not say no or I can't to him. He did catch me off guard since he never called for me so soon after we were together. It was already 12:10 so I rescheduled my call and told my boss I needed to go since I still wasn't feeling well. I hurried to my car and sped off to meet. There was a lot of traffic this time of day and it was going to be close. And I really needed Stan inside me. After all I was still horny from our time earlier that day.

As I pulled up there he was waiting for me on the corner. He jumps in my car all smiles and says "ready to get fucked my little slut". I shook my head up and down and just said "where?".

We drove just two blocks away to a hotel and he handed me cash to get a room. I paid and came out to get him. We drove around back out of sight from the street then practically ran to the room.

Once inside he literally attacked me. Ripping my shirt off (literally had tears on it), grabbing my shoes and throwing them. Tearing my pants off ( zipper actually ripped). I've got to say his lust for me was a real turn on. Once I was naked I turned away to go climb onto the bed doggie style on my hands and knees. My eager butt pointed at him. As soon as he was naked he came at me and flipped me over onto my back. He said he wanted to see my face when he was fucking me.

He had my legs gripped around my calves and spread wide. The large head on his cock looked so beautiful as he directed it toward my hole. He was poking at me trying to enter me as I transferred saliva on my fingers to his cock. I found my hips were bucking up and down towards him. My body's way of begging to be taken. He pressed into me as I continued wetting his shaft with more of my spit. As he filled me with cock I closed my eyes and let myself be taken by how amazing it felt.

Stan wasted no time as he began pumping in and out of me with very powerful long deep strokes as soon as he was lubed sufficiently by my spit. He held my legs with such a powerful grip. My legs were held so tight and wide he was actually able to make my body bounce up and down on his cock as he thrust into me. I was a lot more vocal than usual, loving how he was assaulting me. He didn't kiss me at all this time. I just looked at him begging for more. Asking him to use me like a bitch. And he responded to my pleas, giving me more, fucking me like I never thought i could ever handle. At this point I was pleading with him to cum deep in me. I so needed to feel that.

He kept his intense drilling into me and I'm now working my cock while pinching and twisting my nipple with the other hand. I wasn't laying flat, I was propped up on my elbows/forearms and my body still bouncing , practically floating above the bed, up and down to meet his thrusts. I just keep saying fuck, fuck, fuck over and over.

I'm not sure how long he pounded me but it was probably 15 minutes or more. Then he held his cock deep and finally released my legs, as he leans in to start kissing me his cock starts pumping and pumping spurt after spurt deep into me. This is what made him so amazing. The way he would fuck me like a whore one minute then kiss me like his lover the next. Before he stopped throbbing I wrapped my legs around him as we kissed passionately. I wanted him inside a little longer. I could never get enough of him.

We kissed for a few more minutes and he said he needed to get back to the office. He cleaned up a little then called an uber and left me there , still naked and on cloud nine. My ass full of his cum.

My phone had been blowing up vibrating from all of the texts the whole time and when I finally checked they were all from my girl. I just shook my head wanting nothing to do with her in this moment. I was Stan's cum slut and was savoring how knowing that made me feel. There would be a price to pay or not responding to her but I didn't care then. I felt 100% gay and still in a haze after getting fucked senseless.

I took a long hot shower and then just wanted to lay around on the bed for a while. My phone continued buzzing with alerts but I didn't check it.

I fell asleep and was awoken by knocking on the door. I had no idea who it could be so I just lie there waiting for them to leave. The knocking persisted and then I heard his voice calling for me. It was Stan. He was back. I opened the door and he had that familiar look on his face. The look he gave when he was horny and wanted my ass. It was such a turn on seeing how hot he was for me again.

I grabbed his hand as I turned to go back to the bed. I was still naked and I dropped to my knees beside the bed. Unbuckling his belt and tugging his pants off while looking up at him. No words needed to be said. My job was to get him hard then letting him take my man pussy. I knew that.

I took his cock into my mouth and wasted no time bobbing my head up and down on it. He got hard quick and then pulled out of my mouth. I got up and crawled onto the bed. Got in the same position as earlier, on my hands and knees, doggie style with my ass pointing toward him. He didn't tell me to do this. I just knew. I knew why he came back. He wanted to fuck me again. As soon as I opened the door I knew.

I was positioned at the edge of the bed so he could enter me easily while standing. He grabbed my ass cheeks spreading them apart as I felt his cock press into me. I closed my eyes as I pressed back toward him, taking his full length inside. It felt amazing to be getting filled up by him again. He drove into me, holding my cheeks open and I gripped the sheets in my fists as I drove back into him. We fucked as if we hadn't had sex in a month. The bed was rocking,creaking and squeaking.

He held my cheeks wide as he tried to get as deep in me as he could. I stopped moving and was just accepting him. My face buried into the sheets. My fists still gripping the sheets, holding on. He was silent except for grunting. Then he began smacking my cheeks. One then the other. I knew. This was meant to get my ass driving back to meet his thrusts again. I complied and knew he would cum soon. I wanted him to cum in my mouth. I began pleading, no begging, please baby when you're ready I need you to cum in my mouth. His pace quickened with my words. Then he said turn around as he pulled out of me. I spun around taking him halfway into my mouth as he began to cum. I let it pump onto my tongue and he held my head to steady himself. Not much came out since he had cum earlier that day but I savored every drop. Sucking every last bit out of his cock.

He didn't hang around long. He needed to get back to his family for dinner. He got dressed, gave me a quick kiss and left.

Now I had to get back to reality. My girl who I ignored all day. My ripped clothes. Fuck I love this man. Love the way he makes me feel so gay. Love how I forget everything when he's near me.

8incock
8incock
58 Followers