My First Time Shared Pt. 03

Story Info
Saturday and Sunday camping and shared by friend of husband.
5.5k words
4.6
23.2k
25

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Saturday (Day 3)

Saturday morning was very interesting. I woke up before the boys and thought I'd take advantage to do my "walk up the hill" (potty break). We have a small "closet" in the boat with a porta-potty, but we usually just take toilet paper and a small collapsible shovel for a walk up the hill to take care of our business. One thing we look for when we look for a camping spot is an area that we can walk away from the boat that has some privacy from people on the lake and from other campers.

For my trek up the hill, I changed from a Tee to a long sweatshirt (of course no undies) since there was a cool morning breeze and it was a little chilly. To exit the boat at the shoreline, I had access the bow to climb over Sean who was still in his sleeping bag. I tried to be quiet and stealthy so as not to disturb him, but failed completely and it was actually kind of funny to have him grab me and wrestle with me and tickle me. I whispered that he better not do that because I had to go potty and his tickling was going to make me pee all over him. He did let go of me and I jumped to the shore and took my walk up the hill.

When I got done with my business and returned back to the boat, Sean took his trek up the hill and somehow, Nick was still able to stay asleep. Then when Sean came back and got cleaned up, I started to fix breakfast and Nick finally got up, put the bedding away and took his turn up the hill.

I didn't bother to change out of my sweatshirt, I just started opening boxes and pulling things out to make breakfast. Sean offered to help me. As I started using the portable table we have in the boat (it goes in the back surrounded by the cushion bench when the bed cushions aren't there).

Sean was helpful and pulled fruit out of the cooler for me to cut up. When that was done he came up behind me as I was leaning over cutting strawberries and he put his hands on my legs and just started to lightly tickle and caress me. It was such a gentle touch and it felt wonderful, I told him so and kept working. Soon his hands moved up under my sweatshirt to my bottom and he continued to tickle my skin there. Then his hands went higher to my waste and then he bunched up my sweat shirt to my shoulders, exposing my breasts and nonchalantly asked me to hold it there, hence occupying my hands and giving him access to my naked body from the shoulders down.

Sean's tickles then turned to light caressing and from light caressing to gentle groping as he explored my body while standing behind me. Eventually both hands went down the outside of my legs and then back up, but this time between my legs up to my pussy, his hands found my labia again and gently tickled there for a bit. Repeating the process, he continued to caress my body as he focused on that extra sensitive area. Very quickly my "hmms" turned to moans and I could feel myself getting moist. His hand on my breast caressed me there and then fingers played with my nipple. I confess, I felt a little weird about doing it without Nick, but not to the point of wanting to stop. Sean had me too aroused to want to wait for Nick to come back, and the fact that Nick was not there to watch only made it feel more wicked and even more erotic.

My arms got tired so I pulled my sweatshirt off so I was naked and just allowed Sean to use me as he wanted, giving myself to him.

He spread my feet apart and then came close behind me and I could feel his erect cock gliding between my legs. He reached a hand down from the front and took his cock still between my legs in hand and then pressed it up against my pussy lips and against my clit and began to slide it backward and forward a few inches. It amazed me that it was that long that he could do it, but having him hold me from behind, kiss and nuzzle my neck and do that with his cock was totally mind blowing and the sum of the whole situation and experience was so erotic, so wicked, that I climaxed. He continued to hold me and continued to stimulate my clit so I wasn't able to relax and "decompress" and that drove me totally crazy and made me experience another climax quickly after the first one.

After those two climaxes, I was feeling weak, he sensed that so he bent me over the table and without the benefit of lube, began to push his cock into my cunt. The moisture created from the climaxes helped. I'm still grateful that he went slow and took his time, but eventually he got inside and began his normal motion of in and out, but with a force that he hadn't displayed before. He wanted to fuck me hard and he was doing it. That only made it more powerful when my next climax came, but again he didn't slow down, he just kept pumping away until I could feel his cock getting bigger and then feeling him cum inside me.

After he pulled out, I looked at the back of the boat and saw Nick on the swim platform watching us, he never said a word, but just watched. When Sean withdrew and I was able to think again, I started to feel guilt for fucking Sean without Nick being there to watch us, which was our agreement.

Sean asked Nick "What took so long?"

It turned out Nick found a rattlesnake on the trail and tried to kill it without getting bit. He chased it for quite some time before it moved under some boulders to safety.

Without much more discussion Nick said "Well I guess it's my turn now" and he entered the boat, stripped and came up behind me. He was still partially erect from watching Sean and I so he had me lean slightly forward and then used his finger to wipe the cum from my cunt onto my ass hole and work it inside to lubricate me there. I figured out immediately what Nick planned to do. Having enjoyed rough sex without Nick watching put me in a truly naughty mood. I felt like a slut and that only made me more aroused and I wanted to be used and treated in a manner that I know I deserved so I didn't say a word but just waited for him to get ready.

He turned me to face him and then pushed me to my knees to suck his cock and I was excited to do that. I sucked and licked and deep throated him till he was really hard then I stood again, turned around away from him, and leaned forward without being told to, waiting for his cock to enter me. He lubed my ass hole again and then I felt his cock at the entrance gently being pushed in and out to get it wet. Then I felt him put pressure to begin to enter me further. I was very aroused and feeling very submissive, wanting to perform, to do this sex act while Sean watched this time and to give Nick what he hadn't had this whole trip so far, which was an opportunity to cum.

He was gentle, but firm. It was uncomfortable at first (it always is), but once he was fully inside it actually started to feel really good and his stroke in and out began to pick up speed. I turned around and saw Sean watching Nick's cock gliding in and out of me and that got me even more aroused. Then he looked up and we made eye contact and he smiled. He then came closer to me and brought his hand up to my breast and cupped it before he took my nipple in his fingers and pinched it hard while he whispered in my ear that I can be very very naughty and very submissive when I get aroused. He then said it was going to be fun to see how submissive I would be willing to get.

Nick was way overdue for some sexual relief so as he continued to pump away as he watched and listened to what Sean was saying and doing, and within a short time Nick climaxed.

Now dripping cum out of both my holes, I wasted no time getting into the lake and bathing with a thorough cleaning of my "recreation areas". When I was comfortable that I had cleaned up the best I could, I climbed back into the boat and we ate breakfast, got everything cleaned up and put away and then chatted for a while with everyone still naked. It's amazing how great this spot was and the fact that summer vacation time had ended so no-one ever came into our area while we were beached there.

My libido was still super aroused and I wondered when I would get to fuck again because at this point, I really really wanted to. Nick said it was getting late and we'd need to pull anchor and head down river again. I sensed he was in the mood to test my comfort levels. The boys put their suits back on, but when I started to pull my panties and tee on, Nick said to leave them off. He told me to sit up front naked, but with a towel available for "emergencies"but not to use it without his permission. Knowing Nick wanted to test me, got me excited so I agreed to obey him and stay naked. He pulled the anchor and stowed it, started the engine and then we took off back down the bay headed for the Marina, where we could get more ice and use the flush toilets and then our plan head out to find another nice canyon to drop anchor and float in for the rest of the afternoon.

At the Marina, I know I'd have to get dressed for that, but I knew he'd expect me naked again as we went further down the channel. My concern was when we entered a narrow canyon and had to slow way down to make our way up there, and if we saw someone coming down the other way, they would going slow and only be 10 feet or so away from another boat giving whoever was in that boat plenty of time to check me out.

Sitting at the front of the boat naked only made me more aroused having my limits pushed. I was loving it. As we entered the main Channel and made our way down, Nick went pretty fast, but as we would see other boats and house boats coming our way, he'd check them out and try to make sure there weren't children aboard and if he thought it was OK, he steer our boat so we'd pass along side them pretty close. Normal boats weren't a big deal for me being naked since we passed them so quickly and I was sitting down inside the boat so I was mostly covered, but the house boats, with an upper deck, that was a different matter. They went much slower and we would see people sitting on chairs and lounges soaking in the sun, or just talking and drinking. As we would approach a houseboat, Nick would slow down as we passed them and there were several times that people on the upper deck looking over the side enjoyed a clear view of me naked. I just either ignored them unless they made a bit of a fuss giving me the impression they liked the view, in which case, I would smile and wave.

Eventually we turned into a long winding canyon and arriving at the end found beautiful tall red cliff sides surrounding us on all sides except for the entrance. It was a good size bay also. We set anchor towards the back where we could float in some shade about 40 feet from one of the walls of the canyon. The wind was blowing from the mouth towards the back wall so the front of the boat pointed at the entrance and the back was closest to the cliff edge.

We got everything set up and while Nick was setting the anchor, I started to mix a batch of margaritas. Into our second drink, we all decided to go for a swim to cool off, the boys got naked since I had never put a cover back on yet so I just jumped in and enjoyed the cool water.

After a bit, we all got out and sat on the swim platform with me on one end, Sean in the middle and Nick on the other side. We dried off and talked about our plan tomorrow where to drop Sean off so he could go home.

As we talked, we heard a motor noise coming up the canyon. It didn't sound like a boat, it was higher pitch indicating a jet ski. Nick stood up and went to the front of the boat as the jet ski and it's two riders entered our cove. Nick's ever careful to watch for children.

These riders saw our boat floating so they just turned right around and left. Immediately after that another jet ski followed them and entered our cove and came in further than the first. Doing so, I think they got a look at Nick and noticed he was naked so instead of turning around like the first boat, they slowed down and proceeded to skirt along the outside edge of the cliff rock getting closer to get a better look.

Nick warned Sean and I that they would soon be able to see us. Sean asked if I wanted to cover up or get back in the boat or if I wanted to be daring and let them watch us. The way he smiled and put his arm around me, made me warm and I was already extremely aroused as I answered I'd do whatever he wanted me to. He looked at me for a few seconds and then smiled.

As they came into view I could tell they'd noticed us. It was a middle age man and a woman sharing the jetski. As soon as the driver saw us he cut back his engine to coast.

I was reclining on the swim platform left of Sean with my left leg extended out over the platform. My right leg was bent at the knee with my foot resting on the platform. I instinctively closed my legs together to hide my pussy from them. Somehow it was OK for them to see me naked, but not to see my pussy.

Sean leaned over and put his left hand to rest on my right shoulder, pulled me closer to him and then kissed me deeply pushing his tongue into my mouth. I heard the idled engine getting closer, but by then it only made me more aroused. After the long kiss, he backed away and looked down at my body and then moved his hand from my shoulder onto my left breast and began to caress me there and play with my nipple.

I was able to see the voyeurs on the Jet ski now. It was apparent the driver had left the engine on, but put his watercraft in neutral and was about 20 feet away now and he and his female partner were slowing coming closer and just staring at us. It was very obvious these two were enjoying watching a naked couple kiss and fondle right in front of them and that awareness that they liked watching us, made me much braver and much more excited. I put my hand behind Sean's neck and pulled him to me again to return his kiss.

I have never before been in a situation where I was being watched being totally naked and being caressed by someone, let alone someone not my husband. I was so scared, but totally aroused.

Sean moved his hand off my breast, he put his hands underneath me then lifted me up and over to him so that I was now sitting on his lap and then he put his hand onto my knee and gently pushed my legs apart and began to move his hand up my leg. I was now fully exposing my pussy to our guests. When his fingers made contact and began caressing my slit, it was like an electrical charge and I realized I was really getting excited performing for our audience and showing them everything.

Again, with me now lying in Sean's arms, I totally forgot about Nick, not knowing or caring what he was doing, just enjoying being kissed and fondled by Sean while this man and woman watched.

His fingers traced up and down my inner lips and then inside my cunt, then moved to concentrate on my clit. The pure electricity of the situation had me very close to a climax. And the thought that I was sharing the experience with these strangers just made me more excited. I've climaxed before with people watching Nick and I. Once at a hotel, we were having sex on the balcony and a couple on another balcony saw us and took out their phone to capture us on video.

I just relaxed and my legs spread wider apart and I imagined what they were able to see as Sean's fingers slid in out of my cunt. As I got closer to my climax, a thought entered my head. My typical reaction would be keep it quiet, but then I remembered Nick when I was getting close with that couple watching , and he told me to make noise so they knew I was enjoying a climax. When the time approached, and I felt the first wave of pleasure flow over me, I moaned loudly over and over again as my body stiffened and arched and I enjoyed this wonderful feeling taking control of my body knowing I was on display.

With my legs spread out as each spasm flooded over me, Sean finally moved his hand off my pussy and then up to my face, moving my hair away from my eyes, he commented on how incredibly sexy that was to watch and even more so because he was a part of it and he kissed me deeply again.

Once I got my senses back in control I looked over at the couple. They had removed their life jackets so I could see them better. He had a muscular build and was nice looking. She was cute also, skinny with lots of tattoos and she wore a tiny bikini. They just sat there and watched, but I noticed the driver had a large erection under his suit. I relocated my body onto the swim platform so I could move my head closer to Sean's lap and once there took his wonderful cock in my hands and began to stroke it as I made eye contact with the two strangers. I then moved my head down and began to lick and then suck on Sean's huge cock enjoying his reaction to my touching.

After only just a few minutes of sucking his cock, he lifted me so I was standing and then bent me over the cushion covering the motor housing with my feet on the swim platform. He told me to spread my legs and then I felt his cock pressing against the lips of my cunt. I was glad that I was so wet naturally and somewhat used to his cock by then as he pushed against me and began to enter my cunt. That's when I noticed our visitors had come right up against the back side of our boat and were holding themselves next to our boat. They are literally just a couple of feet away with a perfect view of Sean's large cock begin to enter my moist cunt and begin fucking me. I heard Sean tell them that they were welcome to watch, but not try to touch us as his cock slid in and out of my moist opening.

I was loving the feeling of Sean glide in and out of me, and then I noticed Nick for the first time come up and kneeled in front of me with his cock in his hand, which he put in front of my face to suck, and that's what I was more than happy to do.

For the first time in my life, I was actually fucking two men at the same time with Sean's cock in my pussy and Nick's cock in my mouth with strangers watching just a foot or two away. I was so aroused and out of my mind with lust that I would have done anything anyone wanted me to, including being fucked by the stranger. Over the next several minutes, I climaxed twice as Sean pounded away inside me.

Nick was the first to cum and when that happened, I sucked and swallowed until he was finished pumping his cum in my mouth. Seeing Nick finish, Sean pulled out saying he was going to finish later. I could hear Sean send the two strangers away at that point saying the show was over.

Once they were on their way, I got back in the water to clean up and refresh myself. After that we ate, drank some more and chatted inside the boat. That's when Sean said that he remembered a promise I made to him that I would let him watch me masturbate since Nick had told him how much I was doing that lately, especially before the trip.

I was more than happy to perform for these two wonderful lovers so they got naked (I insisted if I was going to do that, they both had to be naked to watch) and sat on the cushions under the Bimini and I standing in front of them, I began by cupping my breasts and playing with my nipples. It didn't take me long to get lost in my own pleasure and almost forget they were there. When I moved to get on the cushions as well so I could start fingering my pussy I looked up and they were both fully erect and Nick was stroking himself.

Then to my total surprise and total arousal, Sean said to Nick "Help me out" and with his hand on Nick's neck he guided Nick to bend forward so his head was close to Sean's lap. I continued to stroke my pussy as I watched Nick take Sean's cock in his hand and stroke it and then soon after actually take Sean's cock in his mouth to suck it. I had another climax very soon after that as I stared with total lust and amazement as my husband sucked like a pro and Sean began to react with signs of pleasure and enjoyment being sucked.

I watched with anticipation as Nick continued to deep throat Sean (at least as much as he could with that enormous cock) and I could tell Sean was getting real close to cuming.

12