My First Time Shared Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then it happened, Sean let out a moan and put his hand on Nick's head holding it against Sean's cock as he pumped his cum into Nick's mouth. Nick bless his heart did his best to swallow and get most of it, but some dribbled out of his mouth, but he kept sucking until Sean lifted his hand off Nick's head and let Nick sit up.

I can't tell you how surprised I was by Sean's encouragement for Nick to suck his cock and even more so for Nick's willingness to do it and then continue to finish the cock sucking. It was very obvious to me that Nick actually enjoyed doing it and I then realized my loving heterosexual husband had become a voluntary cocksucker who actually liked sucking cock and swallowing cum.

I continued to masturbate during this whole experience and very soon after Sean came, another pulse came over me and I climaxed yet again.

After we finished getting cleaned up once again, we again drank some more, listen to music and talked. Not much later, we pulled anchor and left for a place to spend our last night camping.

We found another really nice spot in the Bay, somewhat close to the Marina since we would have to be dropping Sean off in the morning so he could catch his ride home. Thank goodness the season had ended, and Lake Powell wasn't crowded at all.

Once we got camp made, I hurried and fixed our last dinner and then we bathed and began our last episode of love making for that day and for our trip and of course the boys enjoyed more margaritas till they were a little blitzed.

I started the process, naked of course, by kissing Nick. I told him that I thought watching him suck Sean's cock and suck and swallow his cum was the sexiest thing I had ever seen and something I wanted to be able to watch him do more often. He told Sean and I that he was nervous and felt weird at first, but as he got going, he actually enjoyed it very much and thought it was a very out of control erotic act.

Then as I went to suck Sean's cock, Nick licked and tickled my pussy, which felt wonderful. As things progressed, Nick stopped touching me and then I felt his fingers starting at my pussy, going up and down, and in and out, and then lower to my ass. I felt cold moisture being applied and I realized Nick was lubing my ass hole with creme. Then he took the dildo we had been using to practice and gently guided it into my hole there a few times. With some pain, he was able to eventually push it a ways inside of me. He then whispered that he wanted to make sure I was ready for Sean who he assumed was going to fuck me in the ass.

Sean then suggested Nick start first which Nick did positioning himself behind me and I felt his cock once again at the entrance to my ass hole. Then Sean did a weird thing, he grabbed my arms and pinned them down with my knees bent and my ass in the air and my head resting on arms now pinned to the cushion. That's when I realized that Sean had some kinky fantasies as well, one of them being dominance and control.

I felt Nick glide in with a little pain and he begin to go in and out slowly at first and then with more force and velocity. Sean began to say some nasty things encouraging Nick to fuck the slut in the ass and things like that, which only got me more aroused making me feel like a sexed crazed tramp.

It took Nick a few minutes to finish and honestly, I actually found his love making pleasurable. Then his speed picked up and I knew he was finally getting close. He moaned loudly and came inside me. When he pulled out, Sean spoke and ordered me to clean Nick's cock.

Never in my life had I ever put a cock in my mouth that had been up my ass so I was slow to agree. Sean then ordered me to "Clean him you cock slut" and I figured Sean was more blitzed than I thought, but I was way too past caring and with Sean still holding my arms, Nick moved in front of me, putting his cock to my mouth and I licked and sucked to clean him off. It wasn't a pleasurable experience, but could have been so much worse and the pure sexual energy of the situation, Sean's actions of dominance and the alcohol I had consumed, I got through it. It did make me feel cheap, dirty and really like a slut.

Then it was Sean's turn and this time he ordered Nick to suck his cock to get him ready as I waited and watched and then he moved into position and began to push his monster into my ass hole. I can only say that thanks to Nick's lubricating my ass and then cuming inside me adding more "lube", made it easier to take Sean's cock and with pain and major discomfort at first, Sean's cock began to enter inside me. Even though Sean was a little drunk and acting crude, he was gentle and in a few minutes of being patient, he was able to glide in and out of my ass. Once he got going, he reverted to his foul mouth comments, but by that point, with his cock up my ass, I pretty much accepted and agreed with everything he was saying about me. Nick once again came to the rescue by fingering my clit and he even used a little vibrator on it so I was feeling that pleasure and actually climaxed once from that action.

Sean finally came deep in my ass and I felt the wetness trickle out and down my crack.

We took one more dip in the lake to clean up again. I took a lot longer to gently clean my ass since by then it was quite tender. We dried off and put on our night clothes. I was allowed to finally dress since it was getting chilly. Beds were made and we all climbed in to go to bed. Sean did come over and thank Nick and I for a wonderful day and Sean leaned close to me, put his hand on my cheek and apologized for his rude behavior during our last session of love making. I told him to not worry at all about it, and that in a way, it added to to my arousal and the whole experience. Then we all fell quickly to sleep.

The next morning we dressed in bathing suits, had muffins for breakfast with ice coffee again, broke camp and headed for the Marina. Once there, we helped Sean unload his things onto the pier and then said our goodbyes. People nearby must have wondered what was going on when Nick and Sean did a manly hug and then Sean took me in his arms one last time and kissed me passionately and then said goodbye. I had tears in my eyes as I watched him walk up the pier and out of my life, possibly forever.

This trip was totally crazy and my intention for me to go all out and hold nothing back had been realized. I experienced so many things during those two days that I had never before in my life.

After Nick and I got the boat trailered and we were driving home, we talked and talked. Nick wanted assurance that I was OK and not mad at him for putting this trip together with Sean. I told him I enjoyed the trip very much, that I enjoyed being intimate with Sean while Nick watched. I told Nick I loved watching him suck Sean's cock asked Nick how he now felt about sucking cock. He confessed that at first it was difficult and he was uneasy, but over time, he got used to it and then found that he really liked the whole erotic nature of sucking another man's cock. He said he would never want to do it alone with another man, but as long as I was there to be part of it, He said he would be happy to perform.

I asked him how he liked watching me with Sean and was it as good as he thought it would be and he enthusiastically said he loved it and would do it again if and when the opportunity arose. I asked him what he meant by that and he said if I wanted to get with Sean again, he would readily agree to that, or with someone else we knew or even a stranger if that would be easier. He said each of those situations had appeal for him to watch.

That's when I realized my husband had become in every sense of the word, a cuckold now and told him so. He was quiet for a long time, but then said he couldn't argue with that assessment since he did enjoy sharing me with another man, even if he couldn't participate as much as he was able to with Sean. He said he enjoyed sucking cock while I watched so that fit as well but he wasn't sure if that made him a submissive cuckold or not. I let the subject drop after that and we talked about other things as we drove home.

12