All Comments on 'My First Time Shared Pt. 03'

by AmbersndNick

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Gay stories belong in the Gay Story category. A man sucking a covk is the at of a Gay man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The MM cocksucking gives the story an automatic 1*.

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 2 years ago

In response to "a man sucking a covk is the at of a gay man".......Dyslexia perhaps?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Cuckold? Gay? Who cares? This is the story of a hot wife who erotically describes her experiences with a couple of guys. Everyone has fun, and the story was an enjoyable read. The little pic of you with those lovely breasts, makes it even better. Thanks

SamsonightSamsonightover 2 years ago

This is the meaning to this type of story. Be it gay or Bi or Cuckold the point is the amount of sexual pleasure for all involved. If it feels good and no one objects do it and stand to be proud.

Meggsy1Meggsy1about 1 year ago

I have also had sex with an audience and found it exhilarating with somebody watching me being fucked. They said nothing to us, but we could see them talking together. I beckoned them closer with my finger. The couple who watched us got down and did it themselves for us to watch after they saw me stand and his cum drip from within me. They did it doggy for us and after he came, they waved to us and walked off. I would have liked him to fuck me, and my guy would have fucked her too if she had agreed.

Thank you Amber for such an wonderful description of something you obviously enjoyed.

15091962150919626 days ago

Pleasure for all is always the goal, watching, being watched, crossing boundaries for each other. Love your story, thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAmbersndNick@AmbersndNick
I don't know if you're like us, but we enjoy reading the biographies of the writers, but it's so hard on our iPhones to expand and move the text around to be able to read it comfortably. So we decided to write our biogrophy as a "mini-story". I hope this makes it much e...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES