All Comments on 'My First Time Sucking'

by JaySouth

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I loved this story! As someone who has been in many threesomes, and nearly all of them bisexual, this transported me back to those days. I'd love to read more chapters of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Getting past that point being brave and horny enough to take his cock into your mouth is a milestone while your wife watches. I love the taste of other guys cocks and started to suck when i was at school. I have an understanding wife who loves sex with endowed men im an average 5 inch when erect white guy and seeing what your describing a a well endowed man filling her bare love tunnel with his sperm is wonderful. I love when a man withdraws and i get my turn and tasting his cock is a pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love sucking cock, I wish my wife felt the same.

bipat55bipat5511 months ago

Sucking another mans cock while he is fucking your wife is so wonderful and mind changing. You describe the feelings very wellI hope there are many more stories…

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

An easy five rating for several reasons. First, it's a true story, second, the wife had a hairy pussy, third, she did not mind what happened (husband sucked the cock / cum of the friend she just fucked) like most wives who fuck best friends don't mind and often encourage it. I want more stories. Possibly when the friend returns for a visit, his GF / wife will be with him, and a bi-foursome can happen.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Neat true story. I wish I could do that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous