My First Time...With a Demoness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stopped sobbing and turned around to face him. John tried to swallow with difficulty as he realized that this is the first time he had been this close to a person of the opposite sex. Mia, seeing John's discomfort asked "Is there something I can do to help you Master? You seem to be in some discomfort." John blushed a little and said "No, I am fine and also you don't need to call me Master." "What do you want me to call you then Master?" she asked as she leaned toward him. Her hand coming up and stroking along his arm. John tried to swallow as his throat suddenly went dry. You can just call me John", he said as he felt tingles up and down his arm. Mia smiled and said "Okay John" as she moved her hand to his thigh. John tried to focus his thoughts as he started to drown in the lust that was rising in him. He shook his head a little to clear his thoughts and asked, "What kind of demon are you?" Mia replied, "I am a succubus."

John's eyes went wide, his thoughts racing. 'Is she trying to seduce me and kill me'. 'No, I am not trying to kill you John'. John's eyes widened; he could not believe it. He had just heard her in his mind. How was that possible. Still speaking with her mind Mia thought to John 'As a succubus I can read your surface thoughts and desires.' John blushed and felt embarrassed as he realized that she probably had heard in his mind how attractive he found her and how turned on she made him. 'You don't need to feel embarrassed John. It makes me very happy that you desire me' Mia thought to John as she continued to stroke his thigh. "Could you not speak in my mind right now Mia it's a lot to process", John said aloud. "I am sorry John I did not mean to cause you discomfort", Mia said. Looking sad that she had upset him she started to pull her hand away. John realizing that she was sad at his words grabbed her hand before she could pull away. "I'm sorry I am not upset it's just a little weird to think that you can read my mind and communicate with me telepathically." John shifted on the bed a little nervous as he said. "I think it's really cool though even if surprising" John let go of her hand. Mia did not pull away. She looked happy again as she cheerily said, "Telepathy is not the only powers I have". Moving her hand to the bare skin of his knee, Mia concentrated a second. Her eyes flashed with a mystical light. When it faded, she pulled her hand away. John was confused. He did not feel any different. Then all of a sudden, he felt a heat spreading from his knee. It spread through his body. He could feel an intense lust and desire crash into his mind. With an almost crazed look in his eyes John grabbed Mia hand and pulled her to him. He leaned his face in and closing his eyes kissed Mia. He mashed their lips together in a passionate kiss. Her lips felt soft and warm. He sucked her upper lip in and bit down. Not hard enough to break skin but enough to cause a sharp pain that made Mia moan.

John held her close. They explored each other's bodies with their hands as their kiss increased in passion. John parted her lips. Mia did not resist at all as she had been waiting for centuries for a Master to take her. It was often lonely and hard in her world. Their tongues dueled for a time before John won. Claiming her mouth with his tongue he explored every corner as he kissed her. Her moans fueled John's lust as his hands found her breasts. Never breaking the kiss, he squeezed each one loving how firm and soft they were. He rolled her right nipple in his hand eliciting soft moans from the demoness.

Her nipples hardened under his fingers. They were fat and round sticking proudly from her breasts. John lightly pinched her nipple which brought a hiss of pleasure from Mia. Breaking the kiss John kissed and nibbled the demon's neck. John was a virgin, but he had watched a lot of porn and instinct drove him to be a little rough with the demon as he nibbled her neck a little harder. Not hard enough to break skin but enough to leave a light mark. John kissed lower until he reached her breasts.

He latched on to her left breast and sucked her nipple into his mouth. He swirled his tongue around loving how the hard, yet soft nipple felt. He massaged her right breast as he sucked and bit her left nipple. He mauled her tits as he sucked hard eliciting a lust filled moan from Mia. Mia was in heaven as John roughly groped her breasts.

John spent several minutes sucking on Mia's nipples. Switching between the left and right. He gently pushed Mia down on the bed until she was lying down and then slowly kissed his way down her body. He gave her a little kiss on her flat stomach which made her squirm a little. John kept going lower kissing the dark landing strip of hair above her pussy John inhaled her scent.

It was nothing like he thought it would be. She smelled heavenly like lilacs in summer along with a heady musk that had his mouth watering. Barely controlling himself from diving in he decided he wanted to tease her a bit. He kissed down her right thigh and when he reached her ankle he switched to the other and kissed up her leg. When he reached her soft thigh, he gave her another little nibble which made her jump. John could tell the demoness was highly aroused as he saw her moist sex dripping. Mia was whimpering when John finally reached her sex again and lightly blew cold air onto her clit. Biting her lip Mia cried out "Please Master don't tease me anymore. Lick my pussy please", she begged of him. John smiled, having been waiting for her to cry out for him. Loving the power, he had over her John dove in.

Doing what he had seen in porn many times, John licked from the bottom of her slit up to her clit. Flicked his tongue to catch her clit eliciting moans from Mia. She cried out as he licked her pussy. John probably should have worried about his mom and sister hearing them, but he was beyond caring as he tried to drink every drop of her juicy nectar. John stuck his tongue as far in her pussy as he could and wiggled his tongue inside her. She tasted divine. Mia gasped when he wiggled his tongue. It was not bad tasting, nothing like some of his classmates had said. They had said it didn't taste good, but it was sweet and savory. John moved to her clit and sucked it into his mouth. He could tell she was getting close to climaxing. Her moans had become louder and louder. With a sick thought John nibbled on her clit. Mia's back arched off the bed as she came. Her thighs locked together trapping his face as she sprayed cum all over him. John didn't mind as he tried to lick up as much of her juices as he could. It must have been several minutes that the demoness came. Riding the high of her pleasure. When she finally relaxed her legs, John moved his head back gasping for air. In the throes of her climax, she had cut off his air supply with her supple thighs.

"That was a good start but now I need your cock in me stud", Mia said with a seductive smile. John wasted no time climbing on top of her and getting into position. He fumbled for a second as he tried to line his cock up with her hungry hole. When he was lined up properly, he pushed forward. "Go slowly. Let my body adjust to your big cock.", she said. John fought his instincts to drive himself as deep as he could into her pussy and went slowly. They both moaned as his cock pushed about halfway into her. Taking a minute, John waited for Mia to be okay. When she gave a small nod of her head john sank the last 4 inches into her hot hole. John almost came right there. If he had not just cum the night before, he would have blown his load as soon as he bottomed out in her. Her pussy felt like heaven, which was ironic considering she was a demon.

He waited a few moments as she adjusted to him and then shuffled his hips backward sliding out a couple inches before sinking back in. She moaned as she felt him slide out feeling empty and wanting to be filled with his immense phallus. John started off slow. Sliding in and out with short strokes to start but lengthening them as he gained confidence.

Mia had never felt so full as John slid his penis to the back of her pussy just kissing her cervix when he bottomed out. After a few minutes of the slow long strokes John started to pick up speed. Mia moaned more as she felt his balls slapping against her ass. After a few fumbled couplings they found a good rhythm. John could not believe how tight and warm her hole felt. It was sucking him in and it felt like it didn't want to let him go every time he backed out of her. Mia's moans became louder and throatier as John bent down and latched onto her nipples. He swirled her nipple with his tongue. It sent a shiver of pleasure right down to her clit as if it was connected to her pleasure button. "Oh yes! John that feels incredible!" Mia said in between gasps of breath. John had a wicked thought and lightly bit down on her nipple as he bottomed out and ground his pelvis against her clit. "Oh god...oh god... yes, yes, yeeessss!" Mia screamed out as she had the biggest orgasm of her life. John couldn't move as the walls of her vagina rippled and clamped on his cock like a vise. John had been close to the edge and felt the familiar sensation in his balls as he got closer to blowing his load. What her pussy was doing to him as he came was too much for the inexperienced man and he grunted loudly as he came deep inside of the demoness. As his pleasure rose, he felt like he was floating on a cloud. The pleasure blazed through his mind, he shut his eyes as the pleasure rose higher and higher. As John was cumming he felt something inside him uncoil. As he rose to the peak of his pleasure, he felt a roiling fire coursing through his veins as whatever inside him uncoiled further and filled him. He was powerless to stop the tidal wave of power and ecstasy coursing through him. After what felt like hours but what probably only minutes John's ecstasy peaked and started to come down. As the pleasure faded, he still felt euphoric with whatever was inside him filled him to the brim. He snapped his eyes open when Mia gasped. Looking down at her worried that he had done something to hurt her, he realized they were floating a foot off of the bed!

12