All Comments on 'My First Time With A Man Ch. 01'

by FUNFORUS2

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
HOT STORY

It doesn't get any hotter than sucking cock with your wife in the same room.

jim5063@hotmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Super hot. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Oh wow I’d love this to happen to me but my partner is a total prude especially when it involves me having sex with anyone & that includes her. It’s been years since we’ve had any form of sex at all. A shame as I still love her although I don’t think I fancy her very much anymore after all these years of rejection. I have been sucking guys occasionally but not as often or as much as I’d like to. I have eaten a couple of guys arses & found it very erotic to be so subservient to another guy. I’ve even fucked a couple of guys which I also enjoyed to varying degrees. But what most want is to have my arse eaten by some hot guy & for him to then very gently, at least at first to take my anal virginity & cum a full load into me. If my partner was joining in with this & getting so turned on to want me to eat her out & fuck her pussy again after all these years that would be great.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Man! What a good & hot story. It seems a shame I can give you only a 5 score because you deserve more. There are 2 parts to the story. The first is Theo & Pete going at it and that's pretty hot in itself. The 2d part of the story is when Pete's wife Jean watches and gets into it telling her husband what she wants him to do with Theo.

My wife would never do anything like that & if she found out I like to suck cocks she would not be happy about it. So, the idea that Jean is into it and fingers herself while watching them is too much.

It was a pleasure reading this story. Thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFUNFORUS2@FUNFORUS2
18 Followers
I am just trying to do a little writing for the fun of it and maybe learn a thing or two.