All Comments on 'My First Time with Mom'

by hardinky

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
SiodisSiodisover 5 years ago
More!

A bit quick, would love to see a threesome between these 2 and Lori

Ducky7Ducky7over 5 years ago
And Lori

many times

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

came to a screeching halt at "9 inch dick"...ruins every story, every time.

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
pretty simple story

not a big fan of "i showed you mine, now you show me yours" stories. needs some tease, improved dialogue. but a good first time piece. i hope you write more as to me this shows promise!

KlitomaticKlitomaticover 5 years ago
I always stop reading

when 9 and 10 in. dicks show up. Also, way to fast, no development, no lead up, and where the hell to the other girl go. Really a mother fucks son with other women close by. Needs work.

TallManReinventedTallManReinventedover 5 years ago
HMMM more wham bam

As is often the case here, another wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am episode, with almost no buildup and certainly no finesse. Big sighs. Big size, and inevitably "bigger that your father's". ROFL. Keep going, Hardinky, you will do better in time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
wanted to like it but no

thanks for your efforts

hardinkyhardinkyover 5 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the comments about my work...it was my first and I knew it needed some work but I didn't want to drag it more than 3 pages. Lori was only there to be a lookout and would have been great if she had actually been part of a 3some

Constructive criticism is more than welcome.

prop69prop69over 5 years ago
AWESOME

Hope you add more

MotherLover269MotherLover269over 5 years ago
ok

youll get it was to quick is all

chytownchytownover 5 years ago
Short And Hot****

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

First off a cock bigger than 7 inches does not pop up in shorts. It slides down the leg and a 9 inch one wouldn't easily pull from the shorts. It is uncomfortable, the easiest access is to pull the leg up. Chicks can't get 9 inches in their mouth. I am so sick of reading stories from guys with little dicks using phrases like "almost take all 9 inches inside her warm mouth." Maybe a 5 incher can go in the mouth fully. There was no mention of throating at all. The story didn't really have any build up at all. It was went to the beach mom pinned me felt my erection and the panties came off. She got on top - the end. Nice try maybe next time you'll make it realistic but have a plot.

hardinkyhardinkyover 5 years agoAuthor
If you are going to be negative then be a man and...

don't post as anonymous...lol

Don't claim to know someone else's dick size based on what you have experienced. Depending on the shorts and whether you wear underwear, it can pop up and not just be accessed by the leg. I have also had a couple of women who can take most of it.

If you don't like the story and want to give some constructive criticism, then by all means do so. Like I said above, though, if you are going to be an asshole at least have the balls to leave your name.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Meh.

Too many cliches to be truly entertaining.

hardinkyhardinkyover 5 years agoAuthor
Again with an anonymous comment

that just smells of being a coward...if you want to tell me some things I can improve on, be a man (or woman) and leave a name. It's not like I can find you or would even make the effort...lol

cdnbimale50cdnbimale50over 5 years ago
Excellent

Amazingly well done, never think the length of the story really matters. Yours was short, but "A Christmas Carol" was very short, & the movies added about 60% content! Don't worry about it. If you make it too long they'll complain about that too, besides what that's what you get from "anonymous" cowards. I hope mom/son become a couple.

MrsStallionMrsStallionover 5 years ago
Exciting

Loved the story.. Had the elements of a good build-up in it. Made it really exciting for the reader. Looking forward to more

hardinkyhardinkyover 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the comments...even those negative ones

from people who at least say who they are. I know it's not perfectly written and there are a few things I should have added to it but ah well, live and learn. Some of your comments will help with my next submission. Also, I don't want to add things that make it seem unrealistic. Most of this did happen but at different times in life.

For instance, the polaroids that were mentioned were actually found during the summer after my first year of college. My parents had divorced by then and there was a box full of pictures that I discovered while cleaning out the garage. There were only 3 in a mass of pictures from my childhood and since no one had been using them, I took them along with many other pics to my room. I did use them to jack off with many times. Since mom still lived in WA and I had moved to Indiana it was nice to have something else to use instead of our summer of sex to jack off with.

Anyway, thanks for the comments and I will be creating another one sometime in the next week. Some will be real (like with mom) and some fictional (like with my sister).

ldog37766ldog37766over 5 years ago
hot

would love to read a continuation of this story, good writing. Even if others don't think so. It did make my dick drip :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nice Read

This needs more chapters with mom and son, so hot so far with maybe Lori doing Mom and Son both, many chapters please, plus excellent writing.

MoMiner64MeteMoMiner64Meteabout 5 years ago
Pretty Good story!

The 9 inch dick nearly turned me off but, the story was pretty good despite that. He should have extended the story to show how Lori rode his 6 inch dick.

LegallySaneLegallySanealmost 3 years ago

Smoking kicked this story to the curb. 1*

GrandEagle53GrandEagle53over 2 years ago

Lost it at the smoking. That's where I stopped reading.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous