My First Time with Percy

Story Info
First time sex with new lover.
1.8k words
4.16
8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RavenTrue
RavenTrue
19 Followers

My First Time with Percy

When the movers were done, I made the bed, put the wine to chill, prepped a cheese platter and jumped in the shower. 6 months after meeting Percy, I was now installed in my apartment. My house was on the market and my divorce was final. I was free to have sex with Percy. Tonight, was the night it was going to happen. I shaved my vagina but left a landing strip. I even shaved my star fruit.

I put on jeans that hugged my butt and a black silk blouse. I wasn't wearing a bra or panties. My blouse was unbuttoned to my navel. I was going to make no mistake about what was going to happen tonight.

At 7:30 I heard a knock at the door and let Percy inside. We hugged and kissed with eagerness; full on making out with tongues flying. It was very passionate. His hands immediately groped, cupped, squeezed my ass. I pushed my pelvis against his hardening cock. After a couples of minutes, we separated. I looked up and asked, "Would you like some wine and cheese?"

We sat at my kitchen island and drank wine. Percy stared at my boobs, which swung freely. One nipple was slightly exposed and erect. The other was poking through my shirt. "You look so hot right now. I mean really hot," said Percy.

I blushed and felt my jeans get tighter in the crotch. My labia were swollen and achy. I wondered, "Is this what Blue Balls feels like?" I couldn't take it anymore. "OK, come on. Let's go have sex." I reached out, took him by the hand and pulled him to the bedroom. He excused himself to use the washroom.

When he came out, I was completely naked, standing by the bed.

"Uh, I, um.... wow!" he said.

"What's wrong? Why are you still dressed?" I asked.

"I just thought we'd kiss more and undress each other." He said.

I shook my head and said, "I'm really horny and I want to fuck you so bad. Get undressed and let's do it!" He started taking of his clothes. As he removed his pants, I could see the precum stain on his underwear. When he pulled his underwear down, he had a long string of precum from the head of his penis down to the floor. I was gob smacked. I'd never seen anything like that before. I'd seen precum but only in small amounts, never staining underwear and never looking like drool. As he approached me, I sat back on the bed.

"Scoot back and lie down," he said. I did and then he separated my legs. By nature, I am very shy. But with Percy, I want to experience everything. He makes me feel special. He listens, he cares, he takes me seriously and most importantly, he doesn't make me feel stupid. As I lay on my back, legs open, he climbed on the bed positioning himself between my knees. He leaned his body down slowly on me and the warmth our of bodies made us both moan simultaneously.

"I've been waiting for this for the past six months," he said. "You're the last thing I think about when I go to bed and the first thought I have when I wake up." I reached up and pulled his face to mine and we French kissed, while pressing our bodies together. My breasts heaved against his chest and his rigid shaft pressed against my labia and clitoris. I moaned into his mouth.

Percy started to grind against my labia and separated them; his cock started sliding down towards my vaginal entrance. He broke off our kiss and kissed my neck down to my breasts. He inhaled my right nipple and licked it; using his tongue to make circles around it. I moaned and moaned. His cock was sliding all over and around my vagina. The area around our combined pelvis' was soaking wet. When he started sucking and licking my left nipple, I let out a gasp. I grabbed the back of his head with my left hand and pushed it hard to my breast. I felt his teeth apply pressure to my nipple and an, "Oh, oh, yes!" escaped me. He then trailed kisses down my abdomen and finally he reached my landing strip.

"You're so beautiful!" he said. He looked over my vagina and nuzzled it with his nose, taking in my scent. When he did this, he closed his eyes in ecstasy. I was impressed? Surprised. I've never seen anyone do that.

Percy's tongue entered my slit and flowed over both labia from side to side, "Oh my god, finally," I said. My moaning continued as he lapped up and down my vaginal walls and up around my clit. Then he increased the pressure and pace and it hits me, "OH! OH! YEAH! YEAH!" I gasp for breath, "UH HUH, OH MY GOD...YEAH, YEAH, YEAH, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!". I'm bucking, holding his head to my pussy, grinding against his face and he keeps licking my clit until I just can't take it anymore. I shoved his head away and gasped for air. I can hear my heart thumping in my head and I now understand why some refer to the female orgasm as the petit mort. I feel like my vision is dimmed and my head is going to burst.

He lies down on my right side and I face him, panting, putting my head on his chest. "That was amazing!" I said.

"Absolutely my pleasure. I'm so glad we've been able to finally get together." He said.

"Did I ruin it for you by dropping trou so fast?" I asked.

"No, not really. I guess I'm just more romantic about things than you are but I'm not complaining. You just have a touch of horny dude in you," he said.

"Not yet," I said. "But I'm about to get some in my mouth." I moved to straddle his hips, my tits swaying in his face. He reached up and squeezed them. I slid down his body and looked at his stiff member. It was intimidating. Not because it was large; I've had much larger, but because it was a new penis to me. I had been in only two other sexual relationships in my life. One was very brief and not really a relationship. It was a rape. The other was my ex-husband. His was the only penis I had known, and touched repeatedly. He was hung like a horse or rhino, whatever. He never fully got it in me because he was too long. Percy's was perfect. The right length and girth. I stroked it and stared at it. But now I was nervous. I looked up at him; he smiled. I took a deep breath, slowly exhaled and took a look down. Pre-cum rolled down from the head of his cock down to my fingers. I opened my mouth, dropped my head and enveloped his dick.

"Fuuuuuck!" said Percy. I slowly retreated and then quickly plunged down on his pole. I repeated the process and Percy started pumping his hips to meet me. My pussy tingled when I saw how he was responding. I had never really swallowed a penis but now I could feel the base when I got far enough down. On my next approach I slid my tongue out and licked his sack when his dick hit the back of my throat.

"Oh yeah, like that, like that," said Percy. "That feels so good!" I kept sucking and started playing with his balls. He pulled me up, "OK...OK, OK, OK!" and he pulled me off his dick. "I am going to unload and I am not until I fuck you." He pulled me up to his face and kissed me hard. No one had ever done that. I licked his tongue so he could taste his precum, taste his musk like I did and moaned.

I was straddling him and raised my hips and repositioned them so that the engorged head of his penis was at my vaginal orifice. I started to drop when he suddenly thrust upward. My hands were resting on his chest and when he drove into my pussy, it felt like he was splitting me open but in a good way. "AAAAAGHHH FUCK!", I screamed and dug my nails into his chest.

"AAAHHH!" he grunted. I started to lift and slam my hips down, bucking and bouncing on his stiffness. He grabbed my hips and lifted me slightly, holding me in place. And then he started hammering into me as fast as he could. His pelvis would slam into my clit, sending shock waves of intense pleasure. I leaned forward and starting kissing him, moaning into his mouth as he kept fucking me hard. He slowed and started to turn. He lifted and flipped me onto my back and kept fucking me. I raised my hips and wrapped my legs around him. When he pushed deep into me, he'd gyrate his hips, effectively grinding his pelvic bone on and around my clit. When he pulled out of his thrust, the helmet of his penis rubbed my g-spot and he sent me into a rare vaginal orgasm; one that, over time, would become routine. When it subsided, he said, "Turn over."

I turned over and got on my elbows and my knees. I dropped my head, leaned forward and popped my ass up, spreading my legs and presented all my holes in surrender. Percy said, "Oh fuck!" I looked back and saw him stroking his cock with his right hand. His left thumb collected the precum of his dick and he rubbed it on my rosebud. I moaned, dropped my head and closed my eyes in anticipation. In my mind I was worried he'd try to fuck my ass. Its not something I had done before and had no plans to do right now. But his thumb rimming me did, unexpectedly, feel wonderful. I could feel him reposition and then I felt him slowly enter my pussy from behind. It didn't take long for him to establish a good rhythm. I felt him grab the back of my head and a handful of hair. He pulled my head back and I let out a long moan. His pulling allowed him to bury his dick deeper into my pussy. The sloshing sound we were making allowed him to reach his climax and he shot his load.

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHGHHH!" escaped Percy's mouth. He quivered as he held his hips against me. Finally, he pulled back and his now softening cock flopped out along with drips of cum. The full weight of his body was on my back and I collapsed onto my abdomen. He rolled off and was panting for the next 10 minutes. "You are the best sex ever," he said.

RavenTrue
RavenTrue
19 Followers