Fantasy 03 - Reluctant Dogging

Story Info
A woman tries dogging and a man fingers her.
1.5k words
4.56
50.7k
64

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/21/2021
Created 11/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sometimes, I fantasize about dogging. I imagine driving alone to a place known for dogging. I'd sit there safely in my car for a few minutes, just watching to see if anyone was actually around. Then, when it looked like no one else was there, I'd lift my skirt to reveal my panties.

It'd be thrilling, showing my panties in public. I'd feel exposed, even though no one can really see me. I'd force myself to stay like that for a few minutes. My pussy would grow warm with the realization that anybody could walk up at any moment and see my little panties.

Then I'd imagine someone, an unfamiliar man, knocking on my window. I'd be shocked by his sudden presence and I'd stare up at him, stunned. My face would turn bright red and I'd quickly pull my skirt down.

He'd shake his head and motion for me to roll down my window.

I'd comply. I'd roll down my window and start to apologize, but he'd cut me off.

"Take off your panties," he'd say, firmly.

My pussy would instantly warm. But I would hesitate. Did I just hear this man correctly? I'd stare up at him blankly, unsure and nervous.

"Take off your panties, and give them to me," he'd repeat, locking his gaze to mine to demonstrate his confidence, his dominance.

Slowly, I'd reach under my short skirt. I'd grip the sides of my panties, slip them down my legs, and off my feet. My breath would quicken as I handed the crumpled ball of my damp panties to this stranger.

He'd take my panties without hesitation and stuff them into his pocket. Then, without warning, he'd lean in the window, push his bare hand between my naked thighs, and press his fingers onto my pussy lips.

I'd gasp in shock. My body would tense, but I'd obediently keep my legs parted for him.

He'd hum and smile lasciviously at me, and I'd feel his fingers boldly move between my pussy lips, feeling the folds of my pussy.

I'd whimper and wiggle in my seat at the unfamiliar touch to such a sensitive area of my body. I can feel his fingers slipping between my lips and grazing my needy entrance and clit. "...oh!..."

"Yeah, that's a wet pussy," he'd muse, oozing confidence, privilege, and power, as if he had every right to walk up to a woman and touch her pussy. As if he were just some technician rubbing my pussy to see if I was in heat. "Stop your wiggling. This is what you're here for. You came out here so a man would reach between your legs and touch your pussy. So be a good girl and do as you're told."

My breath would hitch at his words. I'd meekly nod.

He'd pull his hand away from my body and I'd see my juices coating his fingers.

"Lean your seat back, pull up your skirt, and show me that pussy."

Oh my god. Am I really going through with this? I just let some stranger feel my pussy, am I going to flash him, too? My heart beats faster in my chest and my skin prickles with fear, but my nipples are hard and my pussy has never been so wet. I'm overwhelmed by the thrill of this moment.

Tentatively, I obey. I lean my seat back, and wiggle my hips as I pull up my skirt to reveal my naked body.

The man's gaze is glued to my exposed skin. He doesn't even look at my face as he smiles.

"Nice little smooth pussy. Spread your legs."

But he doesn't wait for me to comply. He reaches inside the car, grips my knees, and pulls my legs apart.

"Pussy," he says, staring at my exposed pussy. "Keep your legs open."

I nod, but his eyes don't leave my pussy.

He leans further in the window and uses both hands to grasp my pussy lips. Then he spreads open my pussy to his hungry gaze.

"God yes. Look at how wet it is."

He lets go with one hand, reaches into his other pocket, and pulls out a phone.

"Throw your right leg over the center console," he tells me as he turns on the phone's camera. "So I can get some good pictures of that juicy pussy."

I obediently comply, lifting my leg and resting it over the console. I feel my pussy naturally spread open and I whimper again.

"I love the sounds you make. You sound so innocent, but your pussy is so naughty, isn't it?"

He spreads my pussy lips open wide with one hand, pinning my lips open against my body, and moves his phone directly in front of my pussy for a close up shot. The camera makes several shutter sounds, and I know this man has just taken pictures of my little wet pussy.

"Good wet pussy needs to be filled," he murmurs. "Let's make a recording of your tight pussy being stretched and filled."

He taps the video button on his phone and aims the camera at my pussy again. Then he places a single, thick finger at the entrance to my pussy, and he gently rubs my hole.

"..mMm.." I bite my lip.

"Yeah, you want me, some guy you've never met before, to push his finger inside your pussy, baby? Is that what you need? Is that why you came out here, gave me your panties, and spread your legs wide to show me your naughty little wet pussy?"

He keeps rubbing my hole. It's such a tease. I have to control myself from wiggling my hips again. My pussy aches for something to penetrate it. I hum.

"Or maybe it's not just your pussy that's naughty. Tell me not to push my finger into your pussy, baby. Tell me you don't want this, beg me not to."

Oh, this guy knows how to press my buttons. I'll have to get his number after this.

"Please don't penetrate my pussy, mister," I beg up at him. "Not my pussy, please."

"No one will ever believe you don't want this as they watch you lie there, with your legs spread wide, letting some stranger see and play with your pussy."

He pushes the tip of his finger into my entrance. I can feel his thick finger spreading open my hole and rubbing all the little nerves there.

"Tell me to stop, like a good little girl."

"Stop," I whisper, staring up into his face. "Please stop."

He hums and pushes his finger deeper inside my pussy.

"No!" I whisper, breathlessly as I watch his masculine finger disappearing into my pussy.

"Take it."

"Please, no!"

"Yeah, such a good little whore, keeping those legs spread while I sink my finger into your pink pussy."

I can feel his finger separating my pussy walls. The sensation makes me want to spread my legs as wide as I can for him; it makes me want to beg any man to fuck my needy pussy. I pull my knees up and spread them open, silently begging this man to fuck my pussy.

He chuckles. "Yeah, you want this. You want to be used. You want to be exposed out here and made to cum, in full view of whomever might walk by.. like those two guys watching on your passenger side."

In shock, I turn my head and discover two other men standing by my passenger window. They're openly masturbating to our little scene

"Oh, god!" I yelp.

That's when my accomplice starts to fuck my tight little pussy with his finger.

I mewl and moan, trying to pull my legs wider, begging him to fuck my pussy hard and fast.

He chuckles. "That's it, take it, baby. Whimper and moan as I fuck your pussy with my finger for everyone to see."

I can hear the wet sounds my pussy makes as his finger thrusts in and out of my hole, his hand blurred with the speed of his movements.

"Yeah, fuck that pussy," one of the other guys says.

"I've never seen a pussy so needy. She's got her legs spread like she's begging for it," says the man next to him.

"Yeah," says the man finger fucking my pussy. "A pussy in heat has to be penetrated and pounded, doesn't it, good girl?"

I nod as my orgasm builds. "Yes, Sir!"

"You like spreading your legs and showing us your pussy?"

"Yes, Sir," I moan.

"Good girl. You know your pussy needs to be pounded." His hand brushes my clit every time his finger penetrate my pussy.

"Yes...mmf...yes..mmm...pound my pussy, please pound my pussy," I whisper. "It needs to be pounded! Harder, please!"

He chuckles and slips another finger into my tight hole.

I cum, moaning unabashedly as my pussy quivers and pulses around his thick fingers. My pussy gushes on his hand and my whole body tenses.

He keeps his fingers inside my pussy, letting my walls flutter around them. "Good pussy," he soothes. "Such a good pussy."