My First TS!

Story Info
My First TS!
1.6k words
4.53
19.8k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Holovit
Holovit
5 Followers

I really wanted to get this down on paper as the details are still fresh. I'm not really a writer, so please don't judge the skills, or lack thereof.

I've always been straight. I've been married for over 20 years and the thought of touching a dick wasn't even a consideration. Yesterday that all changed. Over the last several months I've been watching some trans porn and even been fantasizing about it. I even started looking at personals for trans persons in my area. Then one day I reached out. To my disgust, it was nothing more than a scam. Then another scam, and another. Scammers suck!!

Last week I saw a personal ad for Aria. She had a couple of pictures and she looked amazing! I kept thinking it's just another scam. But I texted her and no red flags came up. We continued texting back and forth. More texting, until the point I was positive she was real. And her pictures were hot! Aria had recently broken up with her boyfriend, and just wanted to have some fun. She didn't really want a relationship, just sex. We set up a time for yesterday afternoon at 3pm. She had said she might be a little late, and she was. She called me to apologize and she had the sexiest, most feminine voice. This was my first time speaking with her instead of texting. This wasn't quite what I expected as the "shemale" porn I'd seen mostly has girls with a semi raspy voice. Then when I saw her, she was beautiful! Sexy walk, nice tan skin, medium length brown hair, and nice, rather large tits. And most importantly a quick, beautiful smile!

We went up to her apartment and she apologized for the mess, not that it was overly messy or anything. Just a few things out of place. I had already confessed my lack of experience. I had never even touched a penis, other than my own. And I'd definitely never been with a TS before, at least not in any kind of sexual scenario. She smiled, and reassuringly said she'd take care of everything. She asked me to get undressed as she put on some music and moved some things around. I got naked and sat on the bed watching her. Then she began to get undressed. I watched every moment. Beautiful tits slowly came into view and still that smile, Wow! Then more clothes came off. She had nice, smooth skin, and a very sexy back. I'm a sucker for beautiful backs........and ass and tits of course, but her back had that perfect V shape, slightly muscular but not too much.

By this point we were both naked except for her sexy panties. I could see the bulge underneath. Not huge, but medium sized. Thank goodness! I really didn't want some monster. She pulled off her panties and a beautiful uncircumcised cock came into view, completely shaved, and already standing at attention. I had wondered previously if I'd be willing to touch it. She was already touching mine and before I knew it she had those beautiful lips wrapped around it. Damn, that tongue was amazing. I began rubbing her back and ass as she was leaning over me while on all fours to my left side, and with me laying on my back. After a little bit I reached under and began to lightly touch her cock, and then stroke it just a little. I knew in that moment I wanted to suck it.

As if she had read my mind, she asked me to move over a bit as she repositioned her body so I could touch her more. I was mostly on my back partially supported by pillows. She was on her side positioned so she could continue sucking my dick with her feet up near my head, but her cock pointed right at me so I could touch it. I made a lame comment about having never done this before. She smiled again as I slowly lowered my lips to her cock. I pulled back her foreskin while stroking her and put my lips and tongue right on it. Damn, that tasted good. It fit perfectly in my mouth. I began licking all around the head and she moaned deeply. Time stood still. It didn't feel dirty. It didn't feel bad at all. And it didn't feel gay. I felt connected to this beautiful woman and all I wanted was to make her feel good!

All my inhibitions went out the door as I lay naked with this gorgeous woman with her cock in my mouth, licking every part of that delicious shaft and head. I couldn't believe how easy it was, or how good her mouth felt on my cock. We repositioned, facing each other with her on her back. Sitting between her legs, I sucked and licked for all I was worth. She continually used her hands on my head to direct me, both with pressure and where she wanted me. I slowly eased up her body, sucking and playing with those amazing tits and then we were facing each other with me on top as we began kissing passionately. And then we began rubbing our dicks together. t

We repositioned again, this time into full 69 with me on top. That cock of her stood straight up and I did my best to deep throat it as much as possible, while going back to swirling my tongue around the head. I know I didn't really know what I was doing, I was just trying to replicate what had been done to me in the past, things that I enjoyed having done to my cock. She was patient, and always smiling. She then asked if I preferred to top or bottom. I told her I wasn't really sure but would like to try both.

We started with her on top. This next part took a little bit as my virgin ass was quite tight. She had me lay on my back with her on her knees facing me between my legs. She grabbed some lube and put some on my asshole and her cock all while continually stroking me. She pushed forward lining up that perfect cock right into my tight hole. After reassuring me a few times, and me finally relaxing enough, she pushed her cock head in. A little more reassurance and more relaxation from me and her full length was in. She began thrusting, slowly at first. Then she had me adjust my butt up further, practically rolling my legs up over above my head, and that's when she was able to penetrate me completely. Slowly at first and before I knew it her hips were slamming into my butt with force. It was such a strange, but wonderful feeling. It hurt a little I guess, but also felt so good! And every thrust took my breath away.

After some time at that position she asked me to roll over onto my knees. She then had me arch my back down and place my arms back towards her legs. She played with my asshole for a sec, while applying more lube. And then she brought that beautiful hard cock back up, penetrating me again. Once again, she started off slow, but before long she was thrusting hard and fast. She had some amazing stamina! Several minutes later she pulled out and cleaned up a little. She had to pee so it was breaktime. When she came out she was washing her hands a the sink. I watched from the bed but couldn't believe how beautiful she looked standing in front of that mirror. I got up, walked up behind her and hugged her from behind while fondling those gorgeous tits in the mirror and kissing her neck.

I then reached around and began stroking her cock while watching in the mirror. She arched her back and moaned. We began moving together as one, and she pushed her ass back against my rock hard cock. She then reached behind, taking hold of my dick and pulling it slowly into her tight ass. It took only a moment and we were thrusting. Then harder and harder. I held onto her waist and then her shoulders as I pushed in as hard and deep as I could. I wasn't going to be able to hold out long. She told me to come inside her, which just brought it on that much faster. I drained every drop into her beautiful ass! I didn't want it to stop. We just stood there, connected, letting every last ounce drain out. I didn't want to take it out. But now it was her turn to finish.

I turned her around kissing her on the mouth. I could feel my softening dick against her still rock hard cock. I made my way down to my knees as she was still standing at the bathroom counter now facing me. I began swirling my tongue around the head mixing it up with taking it deep into my mouth, always trying my best to avoid any teeth touching that beautiful skin. We moved back to the bed where I sat and she stood in front still feeding me. She then pushed me back to lie on the bed, brought my arms down under her legs and she straddled my face asking me to lick her balls as she stroked that beautiful cock. Before long she was really thrusting hard, moaning, and finally release! It wasn't a whole lot but she finished beautifully! Some landed on the bed and a little landed on my forehead. She later said the hormones prevent her from having a lot of cum. I didn't care, I just wanted to make sure she was satisfied, especially after the amazing time I had just had!

I can't wait to see her again!

Holovit
Holovit
5 Followers