My First Valentine Continued

Story Info
Young love, lust and a long distance romance.
6.9k words
4.63
3.6k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/15/2023
Created 01/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Arking
Arking
353 Followers

My First Valentine's Day -- Bobbi and Belinda

When I posted the first part of this story it was meant to be a one-off piece. But many of you asked for it to be continued. It skipped my mind as I was so busy. I had 3 other stories at the time I just let it slip by me. But as I needed to refresh my little grey cells, here is part two.

This is the continuing story of teenage lust and lovers, a long-distance romance and how love can overcome everything if you let it.

** Song Credit -- Tom MacDonald -- The System **

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let me introduce you to Robyn (Bobbi) Reed, She is 18, dark-haired, around the 5'6" mark, not slim but not overly big either, of average weight-to-height ratio. Her skin colour was that of a typical sunburnt Aussie, permanently tanned skin until you saw her in the nude. The telltale signs of a bikini swimsuit showed you her true skin colour. She hadn't let on to anyone that she was a gay young woman. Her boobs were full, ultra-sensitive and one of her endearing features. She was proud of them. Although she couldn't get away without a bra any longer, she loved those times she could just throw on a T-shirt and let them bounce around when she was dancing or doing the housework or just watching the TV or reading. Bobbi had an apprenticeship with BHP in the Whyalla Steel Foundry and Works as an apprentice boilermaker, she was encouraged to pursue that as a trade by both her school and the company. Her marks were good enough to pick and choose what she wanted to do in her career. She was used to being around heavy industrial work in and around her parent's property and she secretly had a bent for the arts, she wanted to become a sculptor. Her thought process, although a little askew, told her she could learn a trade and then later on start to work on her artistic abilities. She loved the work and her talents quickly made her a lot of friends among the real tradesmen and women. She was well-liked by all.

Bobbi works in the industrial country town of Whyalla, it has a few pubs and some semi-government offices if she ever needed to talk about her situation. Which she didn't. She knew how small country towns worked. One wrong move and she would have been publicly shunned.

And then there is Belinda Thomas. She is tall over 5'10", slim, with an almost perfect figure, for an 18yo, a trim but tight tummy and her backside was taut. Her boobs were perky but small, but even so, she still stood out in the crowd. Her blonde hair, and fair skin which gets tanned to a light olive Mediterranean colour every summer without burning, use to infuriate all her friends. A young intelligent woman, who had a huge personality and a strong will. She had come out to her parents very early in her teenage years and her parents didn't let it become an issue for their daughter or their family. They were proud of her. She was academically inclined and easily got the required marks to enter the University of SA.

Chalk and Cheese.

Bobbi always rang to just talk, yes they skyped and fooled around online, but not as often as many think a young couple would do. It was always Bobbi making the call and Belinda was there studying as they chatted the evening away. After the first six months, the strain was beginning to show and the wear and tear on their relationship was starting to make them both feel on edge. They needed to spend more time together than they were. Both wanted the relationship to work, and to last, they wanted each other and loved each other, but the tyranny of distance has a way with the young, putting untold pressure on them.

The drive from Whyalla to Adelaide normally takes around 4 hours. There were two options for Bobbi, she could leave right after her day or afternoon shift finished on a Friday. Which was her preferred choice, but Belinda kept telling her to be careful, if she is tired, she shouldn't drive. Bobbi always weighed up her options, most times she couldn't wait to leave to get to her Bella. She found that if you leave early before sunrise on a Saturday morning, they could still spend the whole weekend with each other not leaving each other's side. If you get there before 9 am you could still find her in bed, which is great, they normally spend the whole day in her bed. They just can't seem to get enough of each other. Belinda, or Bella as she is called by Bobbi, is far more adventurous of the two. Living and studying in the city and having access to an array of gay and lesbian nightlife, the LGBTQ+ community and a structured support system helps reinforce her personality and builds her strength. She is a confident young woman. She went to several different lesbian clubs set up within the University. The temptation was everywhere. But she only had eyes for her Bobbi. Her heart was stolen by this dark-haired country girl and set in stone. Robyn Reed was her soul mate. She did socialize but never betrayed the trust that they both shared.

Bobbi didn't mind making the drive down to Adelaide she loved the drive plus it was only every other weekend as she still went home to Hawker to visit the family on the alternate weekends.

Bobbi was still not open about their relationship, and it was a sore point that was the centre of all their arguments. Mind you they didn't argue that much but when they did it was usually hot, wild and loud and the makeup sex was twice as powerful. Usually exhausting them both as they fell asleep in each other's arms. Belinda kept pushing her to tell her parents and Bobbi kept resisting. Then every so often they would argue.

"I'm just not ready," she used to say, over and over again. Without really explaining why. She couldn't actually put it into words or verbalise why she couldn't tell her parents and friends. They used to talk about it often, when out having a picnic in the botanical gardens, or sitting around in Bella's little student bedsitter. Their weekends were always full of love, romance, laughter and joy. It made them both feel so alive. But something was missing.

It was on a special weekend, Bobbi drove down to Adelaide after her afternoon shift which finished at 11 pm and by the time she showered, changed and had something to eat, it was just a tad after midnight when she left Whyalla. She rang Belinda to tell her she was on her way, they talked for a while and Bobbi made sure the phone was hands-free as she drove into the night. She was telling Bella how beautiful the night was. The rich dark bushlands, black but with the moonlight shining down putting a shimmering glaze on the trees letting the moonlight bounce off of the gum leaves "There is something mystical about it, babe," Bobbi told her.

"Remember the school camp up North?" She asked her. "The stars were just so, so beautiful, people should just do that once in their life, get away from the city and go look at the stars at night," Bobbi reminded her that it was her who is living in the city.

She laughed at her and then told her, "You drive carefully and get here in one piece. I'll leave the door unlocked for you. You remember the code to get into the building, don't you?" She asked.

"Yes, I think so, BT4RBR," She repeated.

"That's it, just cuddle up when you get here and kiss me, but don't wake me,"

"You want to have sex without being awake? Maybe I will do that, who knows," Bobbi replied, with a wicked giggle in her voice.

"Won't ever happen babe, want to know why?" she told Bobbi.

"Let me guess, as soon as you feel me you will be awake?" She said in reply.

"Hhhhmmmm something like that,"

"Where are you now?" She asked her.

"Just coming up to Porta Gutta," [The township of Port Augusta is affectionately known as Porta Gutta]

"Then you're speeding again, that stretch should take you an hour babe, slow down, you can't afford any more speeding fines. I am certain the local coppers have got your schedule locked into their calendar, you are an easy target Bobbi," She once again lectured her. Bobbi hated it but never said anything as she was usually 100 per cent right, which also annoyed the crap out of her.

"I blame you for all my speeding fines, you know," Bobbi told her.

"Yes, I know you do, but I'm not the one driving nor am I going to pay any of your stupid fines either," Belinda came back at her. "So slow down. Do you realise that if something happens to you, I have no way of finding out? No one is going to call me and offer me their heartfelt sympathies, I will have to wait until I ring your mum to ask about you, do you realise how hard that is going to be on both her and me?"

Bobbi stayed silent, thinking. "I never thought about it, to be honest. I will have to put something into place then," Is all she said. Not wanting to open up the same old argument they have about coming out.

"Or you could just slow down and stay safe, ever thought of that?" She told Bobbi.

"You are sounding just like a mother talking to her teenage daughter you know," Bobbi told her.

"Well, I'm not ever having kids so unless you are planning something, that won't happen,"

"A long way to go before we decide those types of things," Bobbi said.

"Yes, I have to finish Uni and you HAVE to get your trade done and dusted," Belinda told her. "You know we have never spoken about our tomorrows, not in any serious way,"

"What's to talk about, we have each other I love you and you love me, it is all we need right now, isn't it?"

"Bobbi, there is more to life than just living together and shagging or in our case shagging every two weeks or so,"

"Babe, we only shag every two weeks or so because I am up in that godforsaken shit hole and you are living the high life down there. If we were living in the same place, life would be so much simpler, wouldn't it?" Bobbi asked.

"I am not going to get into an argument sweetie, just so you know," Belinda said it with a warmth in her voice that was unmistakable.

"Why are you so smart and I am so dumb?"

"Bobbi, you are many things but dumb isn't one of them," Bella told her trying to sound strong and direct but feeling so aroused, waiting for her lover to climb into bed with her.

"You are saying that just to get into my jeans, aren't you," She asked in a sly wicked way.

"When you climb into my bed in a few hour's time if you are wearing your jeans still you will be in deep shit girl," She was told in a no-nonsense way.

"I promise to be naked then, or do you want to take my panties from me?" She asked but knowing the reply.

"Babe, you can leave your panties on until I relieve you of them, then look out. So wake me OK,"

"I'll wake if you if you aren't grumpy like last time," Bobbi told her.

"Bobbi, you were cold, wet and shivering and I was all toasty and warm, what did you expect?" Belinda asked her.

"I expected some warm cuddles and love babe, besides it was teaming down when I got out of the car and had to walk 15 minutes in the cold pouring rain," She then told Bella where she was. "Just gone through Porta Gutta and heading South,"

"You drive too fast Bobbi. I swear if you get another speeding fine, I will put you on rations until it is paid off, no kidding,"

"Ha ha ha, you would give in first I bet," Bobbi told her while laughing at her.

"Maybe, but I will give you so much grief. Now I am going to grab some sleep. You wake me when you get here, promise?"

"I promise," She replied.

"Hey Bobbi," she said.

"Yes babe,"

"I love you,"

"And you want me to slow down after saying that to me?"

"Just drive carefully babe," She asked before hanging up.

Bobbi hung up and turned her music on, normally she would listen to some AC/DC or Metallica. But some lads at work had put her onto a Canadian rapper named Tom MacDonald and she was totally star-struck with him. She hit the recent play button and his song called The System started.

Welcome to the world, baby boy,

I'll paint you red and white and blue

The indoctrination starts as soon as you come out the womb

Pretty quick we'll make you stupid with curriculums at school

And if the classroom doesn't do the trick,

we'll make you watch the news.

Pick your team, right or left,

pick the red pill or the blue

You can vote,

but even if you win,

still, everyone will lose

Don't forget to buy designer because Gucci makes you cool

We prioritize material belongings over truth.

Welcome to the system,

everyone's a victim

Doesn't matter if you're black or white,

it hates you all.

Welcome to the world, baby girl,

I'll paint you pink if that's okay

We'll encourage self-destruction through the music that you play

We divided all the men by tryin' politics and race

And honestly, it's workin' awesome, so for you, we'll do the same

Never teachin' you to love yourself,

inject you full of hate

Objectify your sexuality then blame you for the rape

She sang along as she drove on into the night. Loudly shouting 'Oh Yeah' to the words she agreed with. The occasional truck blinding her before they dipped their headlights. "Inconsiderate ass-holes," She shouted at them as they passed, she wasn't sure if it was the song she was referring to or the truckies, not that anyone heard her but it made her feel a little better for it.

When she arrived in Adelaide she slowed right down, the stars disappeared as the city lights over took the stars natural beauty. She pulled into a small side street that was already full of pushbikes, motor scooters and other cheap forms of student-type transport.

She locked the car after putting on a steering wheel lock and said a quiet prayer hoping no prick would pinch it. She checked her phone to make certain she had no further messages from her girl, she hadn't. She noticed the time 4:10 am. She had made good time. The student apartments were about a 15-minute walk from her car, which meant she should be crawling into Belinda's bed around 4:30 am.

The city streets were mainly empty but this being an area that housed the majority of the University students there were always some who were either coming home or just getting up to go to work. University study isn't cheap. A couple of coffee houses were still going strong, live music was everywhere.

She reached the student apartment tower where Belinda lived and as she had been warned on every occasion she was down here, she was told to check to see if anyone was around before opening the front door. She did check and there wasn't anyone, so she put in the code, heard the metal magnetic lock unleash the door and she pulled it open. Walked in with her small overnight bag slung over her shoulder and made certain the door was locked behind her. Went to the elevator pushed the button and waited for the doors to open for her. She was anxious and couldn't wait so she started undoing her shirt. The elevator arrived and she entered it and pushed the number 7. She sighed as she felt the lift move slowly up to the seventh floor. By the time it had got there, her shirt was undone. By the time she got to Belinda's door, her shirt was off, if anyone came along they would have seen her standing in the hallway, in her bra with her jeans undone. She pushed on Bella's door and as promised it was open. She closed it and locked it behind her. Bella had left a light on for her as she quickly stripped down to her panties leaving everything in the living area as she tip-toed up to their bedroom. She eased open the bedroom door and saw the shape of her sweet girlfriend under the covers. She smiled to herself as she crawled under the blankets and cuddled her, she moaned as Bobbi's hands navigated around her body, feeling her small perky boobs and her nipples, which came to attention as she toyed with them.

She whispered into her ear, "Who is going to take my panties from me,"

A drowsy Belinda opened her eyes, smiled and kissed her as she wrapped her body around her then told her, "Oh, I will, but first just hold me and kiss me,"

They lay there face to face, kissing, smiling, touching and hugging each other.

"I miss you so much, you are my one and only you know," Belinda told her that at every opportunity, She knew Bobbi didn't get jealous but she also knew that she was here on her own with hundreds maybe thousands of other young lesbians and she didn't want Bobbi to ever feel that she wasn't her number one.

"I love you more," Bobbi told her.

"Do not. That's not even possible,"

"It is because I do too,"

"I am going to tease you so much you know," Belinda told her matter of factly. As she placed a hand on her chest and pushed her flat against the bed. Bobbi smiled.

"You will have to take my panties off first," She was told.

"Oh, you know how to get me so aroused don't you?" Belinda asked.

As Bella's hands slowly eased their way down over her stomach into the waistband of her panties and while looking into Bobbi's eyes she slowly took hold of the tight-fitting material and dragged them down, all the while, teasing, tormenting her lover, by kissing her gently on her nose, on her wet lips, their eyes never leaving each other's. Bella's perky tits were being rubbed up against Bobbi's more full ones. Their nipples colliding and dragging across each other's, both sets were now erect and waiting to be sampled. That action on their own would have been enough to signal the start of a session of passionate lovemaking. But Belinda wanted to edge her lover, to make her desire that much more.

It worked as Bobbi was breathing faster and harder. Bella had Bobbi's panties down far enough to reveal her thick hairy bush, she could sense her arousal, as she lowered her head down to take a nipple into her mouth and she suckled on them firmly, first one then the other as her fingers found their way onto her mound and she separated her folds using two fingers, the moisture was evident and she let her ring finger sit at her opening. Bobbi tried desperately to get her to insert it into her, but as Bobbi raised her bum from the bed, Bella would withdraw her hand a little. The teasing was timed to perfection as the fire in Bobbi's eyes was building with her climax, her breathing was erratic, and she was clenching her fingers onto the bed sheet as Belinda kept teasing her nipples with her mouth and her pussy with her fingers. Bobbi was trying with all her might to get her lover to penetrate her until she couldn't hold out any longer. "Oh fuck me babe, please, please I need it now,"

Then as Bobbi lifted her arse off of the bed searching for Bella's finger, she inserted it into her, and as she did so she curled her finger upwards and let her thumb push hard up against her throbbing clit. She screamed loud enough to wake the neighbourhood as she came, and Bella quickly placed her mouth onto her core to capture her juices as her orgasms rolled out of her. She didn't stop at just tasting her lover, she started to work her tongue into the creases, lapping at the moisture, pushing her tongue into the pool that had gathered in her warm, wet opening. She teased her lover first by using the tip of her tongue to flick at her clit, then sucked it into her mouth. Bobbi grabbed her by her hair, her golden locks as she wrapped it around her hand guiding her more experienced lover first this way, then a little bit over there. And Belinda continued, slurping her outer labia lips into her mouth, tugging on them then sending her tongue deep into her body as she rested a finger on her rosebud. Bobbi was thrashing about, her back arching as she tried to push Bella's face into her raging hairy mound, her screams were becoming louder as her climax approached once again. "OH, OH, OH, OH FUCK," she cried out in pure pleasure. Then when Bobbi thought she couldn't take any more Belinda inserted her index finger into her rosebud, not hard or fast, but slowly and she let it rest in there as Bobbi came again. Her back arched off the bed as her chest heaved as her juices flowed into Belinda's mouth. Belinda giggled and then asked, "Did you enjoy that,"

Arking
Arking
353 Followers
12