My First Valentine Continued

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bobbi couldn't speak just at that moment but grunted her approval. Belinda continued to clean up her lover, sucking in all of her juices. Soon she just rested her head on Bobbi's mound.

"I love you so, so, much Robyn. I love how you taste, the sounds you make as you orgasm, and the juices you give me. I love all those things but I love you because of who you are, your humour, you make me laugh all the time because you are kind, and caring and because you aren't afraid to stand up to bullies or speak your mind. I love the way you look at me when I wake up. How you kiss my nose when I'm angry. When you get lost in thought and can't find the right words to use. I love how you draw things and make things out of nothing. How you hum songs from way before you were born, how you love the Beatles, who loves the Beatles these days?"

"I do," She replied.

"You're not meant to you know, you can be weird at times my love,"

Bobbi was humming 'Something' as her way of sending her approval and then said, "I know,"

Speaking of weird and music, listen to this as she played Tom MacDonald. Belinda's eyes went wide open as the rapper told his story in song. "Oh MY God, he is spot on, where did you get this from?" She asked.

"Some friends at work, he has heaps of good stuff, sings about how it is and how it should be," Bobbi told her.

Bobbi was sitting up in bed, scrolling through her phone as Belinda was just laying her head against her shoulder, completely blissful. Bobbi put her arm around Bella and asked what they were going to do for the rest of the day.

"I have some shopping to do, and I thought we'd go on a picnic in the botanical gardens, then tonight we can head out to the pub for tea before catching some live music somewhere, what do you think?"

"I think you are a special lady and I would say yes to anything you wanted to do,"

"In that case, come wash my back for me," Belinda asked nicely. Not even giving it a second thought, Bobbi jumped out of bed and threw back the bed covers and looked down at the tall blonde woman now smoothly shaven. Bella blushed and closed her legs bringing her knee over to hide her core and put some sort of modesty to her nakedness. Bobbi smiled and held out her hands to her. She took hold and Bobbi helped her up and they showered together.

Bobbi loved letting her hands run over Bella's back, the warm water cascading down between well-formed shoulder blades, her pale white skin, in contrast to Bobbi's tanned and battered tradeswoman hands, one so fine and pure, almost silk-like and the other well-worn and hard leathery looking. Bobbi let her fingers fidget with Belinda's backside, squeezing and fingering her tight rosebud. Bobbi leaned into her and whispered into her ear, "You should have asked me about that finger in my bum this morning,"

"Should I have, but if I had asked you would have said no. Did you enjoy it, I think it made you cum," Belinda said all of that as quickly as she could. Knowing that Bobbi was about to return the favour. Bobbi didn't, not then when she was expecting it. Bobbi bit her on the side of her neck, drawing a little blood and leaving a nice red mark.

"OUCH, that hurt," She cried out. Bobbi reminded her that her finger earlier had hurt her too. They turned and faced each other, Belinda with an expression on her face that said she was sorry, and Bobbi had a warm loving smile, they kissed under the water.

They were drying in the small bathroom, getting in each other's way, giggling, and Belinda at one point stood right in front of Bobbi's face, instinctively Bobbi just kissed her, held onto her backside to hold her in close as she looked closely at the smooth mound. "I think I love this little girl look you have going," She told her.

"Oh Bobbi, it isn't a little girl look, I thought you'd like it like this," Belinda explained.

"I do babe, it just reminds me of when I was 11 or 12, before I started puberty, that's all," Bobbi replied in return.

"That's it then, I am going to grow it back,"

"Aaaaawwww babe, please don't, truly I love it, I still want to get my tongue in there for you, just to see if you enjoy it as much as before," She told Bella. As she reached out to her but Belinda slapped her hands away.

"I'm certain I will, but later," She told Bobbi. As she finished drying and wiggled her backside at her as she left the bathroom to get dressed.

"For that, I am going to tease you all day long," She yelled at her, then as she entered their bedroom, she saw Belinda wearing a black G string, she smiled at Bobbi as she pulled a tight-fitting T-shirt over her head and pulled it down over her perky little boobs. The T-shirt had a rainbow over the words 'No bra required'.

"That's new," Bobbi said.

"Yep, I got it last week," came the reply. "I need a skirt to go with it and I saw a little pleated one down around the corner in that 'Retro Bazaar' place. Only about $20.00 I might even wear it tonight when we go out, just for you,"

Bobbi went in search of her overnight bag and her jeans, she never brought too many clothes with her on her trips down to Adelaide, it didn't seem worth it. A change of underwear and a couple of shirts, a toothbrush, that was just about it.

She put on her bra and a fresh pair of loose-fitting boxer shorts, instead of her cotton panties. Found a shirt, and she sniffed at the underarm to make certain it wasn't too bad, it wasn't, and she slowly dressed, all the while thinking about their discussion on the phone the night before. She knew if something happened to Bella, her family would contact her and comfort her. But if something happened to her, then Belinda would be left in the dark, and no one would know to contact her. It ran through her mind how it would feel, the pain of not knowing, the worry, the despair of it all. She knew she was being totally selfish, she also knew she had to tell her parents. But how?

She was completely unaware that Bella was standing at the doorway, looking at her.

"A penny for them," She asked her.

It startled Robyn. "I was thinking how selfish it is of me, I mean, if something did happen to me, I know nothing is going to happen but if it did, how would you feel? The not knowing, the worry, the pain," She took a deep breath before saying, "Fancy a trip home to see your oldies next weekend?" Bobbi asked her.

Belinda still hadn't put on any more clothes so stood there in just her T-shirt and a black thong, leaning against the doorframe.

"Are you sure, babe, I mean, you have to be 100 per cent sure. I don't want you blaming me in 6 months' time or the next time we argue about nothing and then have you pointing the finger at me or something stupid," Belinda told her.

"I wouldn't do that," Bobbi answered.

"Oh yes you would. I know you so well babe," She told her.

"Yes I am sure." She took another deep breath, "I'm ready. But I need you to be there with me, to hold my hand, to give me courage sweetie,"

"Robyn Reed," She stated in a raised voice and glared at her sweetheart, looking straight into her eyes, "you are the strongest woman I have ever met, AND you have more spirit, more spunk than a dozen women. You won't need me there to give you courage babe but try and keep me away. YES, I will be there for you, now and forever more," By the time she had finished speaking there were tears in her eyes, they met in the middle of the short distance between them, they hugged, they kissed, and they were both crying.

"How did you tell your mum?" Bobbi asked.

"Our home was different Bobbi, we talked about everything, so it was no big deal. I was 13 and just started having periods, and we, my mum and I got to talking about sex and what it means, feelings and masturbating,"

"WAIT a minute, you talked about jilling yourself off with your mum?" Bobbi said in total astonishment.

"Yeah, I wasn't embarrassed about it, my mum knew I was doing it, she told me she heard me at night sometimes,"

"Oh my god, I'd die of shame if my mum ever heard me,"

"Bobbi, I bet you she has heard you, I mean everyone in this whole building knows when you orgasm, it isn't like you are quiet my love,"

Bobbi blushed, "Now I am going to hide, OK. So you two just talked about it and you said you liked girls?"

"Well no, not quite like that. I said that when I spoke to boys they were just silly, but when I spoke to the girls my tummy goes all funny, still does mind you,"

"Oh does it, anyone in particular?" Bobbi asked.

"Actually yes, someone I have grown very fond of. She is a bit of a pain in the arse at times, but I love her just the same," She said smiling at Robyn.

"Smart arse," Bobbi replied.

"Anyway after a while, I just said I don't think I like boys, as in having a boyfriend. I just gravitated towards girls, a natural progression, kind of. Mum and Dad were fine about it, they both believe that it is important you are happy and above everything else do what makes you happy. You Robyn Reed make me happy, plus you know my body almost as well as I do,"

"Almost hey?"

"Yeah, we have some fine-tuning to work on,"

"Oh, like what do tell," Bobbi asked.

"Well I do enjoy you playing with my bum," she told her.

"Really, I didn't know that! You mean like poking you there and things?"

"Yeah, it feels extra good to me," Belinda exclaimed.

"Oh, wow, ok, I will have to learn how to do that then. How come you never let on before?"

"Wasn't too sure how you'd react to it, so just kept it to myself,"

"You don't have to do that you know, about anything babe," Bobbi told her.

Belinda smiled in return and just hugged her some more. She went and put a skirt on while Bobbi grabbed her phone. She pushed a button and scrolled through her list of contacts then pressed the one that said, Mum. She went and sat on a small two-seater couch. Putting the phone on speaker as Belinda entered the room. It was ringing as Bella asked, "Who are you ringing?"

"My Mum, I have to do this while I have the courage babe,"

Belinda sat next to her, holding her hand, she brought it to her lips and kissed her hand. "Face-to-face would have been better, but that's just my way of thinking,"

It rang three or four times before it was answered. "Hi sweetheart, how are you?" her Mum asked.

"I'm good, what about you and Dad and Trev?"

"Yeah, they are all good, what's the matter sweetheart? Is everything ok?"

"Yeah, of course, why shouldn't it be?"

"No reason, I mean this is the first time in ages you have asked about Trevor and Dad in the same sentence without actually having a reason, what's going on?"

"I have something to tell you, no drama's at all just fantastic news, well I think it is fantastic," Bobbie told her. Belinda squeezed her hand and kissed it again.

"OK, tell me," her Mother asked.

"I have found someone I want you to meet, someone special to me, someone who makes me so happy when I'm with her and why I am so sad when I'm not. I think it is time I have to tell you and Dad about her,"

There was silence on the phone for a short while.

"OK, and you are happy are you? Does she love you?"

"Like you wouldn't believe Mum. Mum, I want to bring her up to meet you and Dad next weekend,"

"OK, what's her name sweetheart?"

"Belinda, we met in high school last year. She is with me now,"

"Oh, wow and you are only telling me this now, why? Did you think we didn't know or something? Or worse that we wouldn't love you or something silly like that,"

"What do you mean," Bobbi asked her.

"Robyn, sweetheart, you are an open book. Your dad and I have thought about it and we guessed you might be but more inclined towards the fairer sex, we've been waiting on you to tell us for certain,"

Belinda laughed and then said, "Hi Mrs Reed, I'm Belinda Thomas, Bobbi has been fretting about telling you for ages,"

"Errr hello Belinda nice to meet you, and you're welcome to come up next weekend. Here comes your dad now, you can tell him yourself,"

"Who are you talking to, Pet?"

"How many kids do you have Peter? Your son is standing right behind you and I just called you Dad to this person, so take 3 guesses,"

"Hi Robyn, your Mum is feeling a bit frisky I think?"

"Dad you're on speaker and I'm with someone, and that is way too much information, thank you," She told him, trying not to laugh.

"Ooopps sorry, whoever you are," He stated. "What's happening and before you ask, we have no money,"

"When have I ever asked you for money, Dad, like never, because I know the answer already," Robyn said.

"How's work, what are you working on at the moment?" He continued.

"Work is fine and a number of different things, boring stuff. Cleaning mostly. But that's not what I want to tell you, but I want you to meet someone,"

"You're not pregnant are you?" He asked with a hint of amusement in his voice.

"DAD, stop it, and NO I'm not. I am trying to tell you something important. I've met someone, someone special to me," Bobbi told him.

"OK, that was going to happen sooner or later. Who is he?"

"Not a he, but a she Dad," She continued.

She waited for some kind of reaction. But nothing happened.

"OK, so when do we get to meet her?"

"Did you hear what I just said, Dad?"

"Yes, you met a girl who makes you happy, so what's the big deal?" He told her.

"You don't have a problem with it?" She asked.

"With what, you being happy? Not at all, after all, that is all your Mum and I ever want for you and your brother,"

"Dad, I am in love with another girl, you know like I am gay," She told him nervously.

"I heard you but did you hear me?" He asked her. "Does she make you happy and if so nothing else matters, nothing, OK," His tone had changed to one of being a Dad who loves his only daughter and wants what makes her happy.

"I take it she is the other person listening in, so I will say this for her benefit too, I love you Robyn, your my little girl, and always will be, so if this other girl hurts you she answers to me," He said it in a clear strong voice. There could be no misunderstanding. He was happy for his little girl and look out anyone who upsets her.

"I love you Dad, and Belinda will never hurt me, ever. You will get to meet her next weekend. We are coming up to see you all," She said to him.

"Oh good, we'll be looking forward to it. Separate beds by the way, in case you were wondering," He said to them. Belinda half believed it at first until she saw Bobbi shaking her head and smiling.

"Nice try Dad, but that ain't going to happen,"

"OK, I'll hand you back to your Mum and you can work out the details with her," He told her.

Belinda was holding onto Robyn's hand still, looking nervous at meeting Bobbi's Father.

"I'm here sweetheart, what time will you be getting here?" She asked.

"I'm on night shift next week, so will finish at 7 on Saturday morning, I'll drive straight down to the city and pick up Bella, and then we'll head straight up to you guys so around 6 in the evening I think,"

"Mrs Reed, it's Belinda here, Bobbi hasn't thought it through yet, but I can tell you she isn't going to be doing it her way. I will take Friday off, I only have the one lecture on Fridays this semester, so I will catch the bus up to Quorn, stay with my Mum and Dad overnight and Bobbi will pick me up from there and we'll drive up and be there around lunchtime. It is safer for all that way," Belinda explained.

"I like your way better Belinda. Robyn thinks she has to do it all herself," Mrs Reed told them. "So your parents live in Quorn, and you two met at High School. That's wonderful. I am thrilled, truly. I still feel a little miffed Robyn that you didn't tell us beforehand. No matter, what's done is done," She told them.

"OK Mum we will fill you in next weekend, so save up all your questions until then and you can grill us both when we get there," Bobbi declared. "We have shopping to do then we're going on a picnic so will talk later on."

"Before you go, send me a photo of you two, please,"

"Hang on a sec, and we'll do it now," Belinda picked up her phone, took a couple of quick pictures and sent them to Bobbi who in turn sent them up to her Mum.

Her Mum was gushing, "Ooohhhh sweetheart, you two are gorgeous, next weekend I'll get your Dad to take a photo we can put in a frame, would that be ok Belinda?"

"Sure Mrs Reed, no problems," Belinda replied.

Robyn, picked up her phone and took it off the speaker as she asked once again, "Are you really ok with it Mum?"

"Robyn, darling, both your Dad and I are so, so happy that you have found yourself. Totally one hundred per cent, completely happy, you have no idea how it made us feel seeing you so unhappy and confused," her Mum told her.

Belinda was getting her purse and saying hurry up, without actually saying it.

"Mum I have to go, I love you guys. See you next weekend mwah," as she hung up.

Belinda just stood there looking at the radiant grin on Robyn's face.

"That wasn't so hard was it?" She asked.

Bobbi looked at her girlfriend and they hugged, holding each other tightly.

"I think you held it together pretty well, and your parents already kind of knew. How do you feel now babe?"

Bobbi answered her "I feel so loved,"

12