My First visit at a Swing Club

Story Info
After experiencing the nude resort,is this the next step up?
11.4k words
4.78
26.5k
17

Part 5 of the 14 part series

Updated 01/22/2024
Created 09/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chridi
Chridi
160 Followers

Please read after the 4 parts where I visit a naked resort for the first time.

Because it is logically following in time, location and experience where after every new story I become "less shy"

------------------------- Introduction

Most of the time we just stayed at the naturist resort, a huge, safe and fun place to be naked 24/24, but we also drove out to visit an old town nearby to explore some art and little restaurants with local dishes.

Because we travel with a camper we preferred to do that with our bikes, not because we were fans of driving during warm weather, but because we didn't want to drive out with the camper, which would need to get all organized just for a few kilometers, find parking space, and then back, to reorganize again.

With a bike you pass the landscape at a slower pace, and that lets you discover more details. One of the things I noticed on our way back in the evening was a "Swing Club". The neon lights were flashing and I could hear the music from inside.

I had no clue what that really was before Christian explained it to me. I thought about a dance club, for swinging with swinging music.

Christian told me I had to put another meaning or definition to "swinging". He tried to explain to me in a few words what it was, because I honestly never heard of it.

When he told me in short, that couples go there to have sex with other people I was surprised and shocked (do couples really do that?), intrigued and at the same time very curious.

The next few minutes I put my boyfriend to a quick interrogation.

"Did you go to such a club before?" I asked him, "because it seems you know what you are talking about?"

"Yes, a first time with my ex-wife together with another couple, friends of ours, but that was just out of curiosity and nothing really happened".

"Are you sure? You didn't had sex with other people?"

"No we did not - actually we got invited by the other couple to an anniversary of that club, that organized a big party with great food and drinks - so yes, I got seduced with the prospect of eating free lobster!" he remembered.

"And yes, maybe the man had some aspiration to swap with us but further then dancing in our undies, nothing more exciting happened.

But did you like that event? And the swinging thing?"

"It was kinda hot to see all the people you see early in the evening, getting mingled only an hour later to have sex..." he mused.

"But you never did swingeling yourself," I asked, already forgetting the correct wording.

"No we never did, I never did".

"Is it safe to go there?" I asked him.

He laughed: "It's like any other night club: if you go and you don't like the music or the people or atmosphere, you just leave..."

"Why do you ask? You want to go?"

"Yes, I want to see it! I said in a convincing tone.

He told me he was surprised that I sounded to be interested in going there right away, because according to him, normally it's the men that have to do a lot of effort to convince their wives or girlfriends to join them and to visit such a place.

After my first unexpected experience in the naked resort a week before (which I never could imagine that I would do) I thought it would be just another "special experience".

Actually, even after his first explanation I still did not have any way to imagine how it would be, behind the walls of such a "Swing Club".

Anyway, I did not have to do a lot of effort from my side to convince him either, he liked the idea from the first moment that I suggested it.

"Okay, let's do that," he said quickly, as he was afraid I would change my mind.

Next afternoon we biked to check the place from outside in daylight and asked someone who was there about the opening-hours etc.

We decided to go the same evening and I already felt excited.

Before we went, I asked a little bit more explaining to Christian about what to expect there.

He visited a few clubs in Belgium before we met. He told me about couples that want to meet other couples to "swap" partners, other couples come to find an extra woman for their bi-sexual wife, or for a three-some, etc. He also said some come to be watched by others while having sex (that was what he did with his ex - so he said ;-)) and others go there to watch.

As a curious woman, going to such a place, I could identify myself with the last category, so I was more at ease now knowing a little bit more about where I was going.

We did not talk about what we would do ourselves and I certainly did not plan or think about doing any sexual things with other people. The goal was to show me what's inside and how and what is happening there...

Luckily he told me that it was expected that the women wear sexy clothes. I did my best to combine something light, because even during evenings it is still very warm there in summer, and of course, to look sexy. Christian told me that if I put something on that I thought would be too sexy, then in a Swinger Club it would be just normal.

A pity I had not really sexy clothes with me since we were camping and I did not have time to shop nearby. So I had to be a little creative. I did buy a mint colored miniskirt a few weeks before and thought it would be a good occasion to wear.

I didn't wear a top or shirt, I used only a light scarf that I put crosswise over my breasts. Then just a pair of high heels and off we went. Christian took his bike and I sat "amazone-sideways" at the back. No other way with a skirt like that!

When we arrived it was not crowded. I think we were the first visitors together with a few other couples and single men. It was in the middle of the week and we were wondering if we did not make a mistake by coming now.

The owner of the place welcomed us and looked at me from top to toe and back.

Then he said: "don't worry love, it is the peak of the season during this summer holiday. More people will join later in the evening and you will have enough horny guys here to play with".

I looked at Christian who also heard what he said. He smiled and pulled a face by lifting his eyebrow a few times and knew he was amused. So we got in and the owner gave us a quick tour. It was not a very big place, they showed us around, the inside garden-terrace, swimming pool, the big playroom, little private rooms, glory holes, bondage-room...

I learned a few new words that evening! Then the bar, lockers for our clothes, showers etc. All drinks in the club were included in the entrance fee so you could keep your wallet in your locker.

After a while more people came in. We had our first gin-tonic and talked with a few couples:

"Where are you from? First time you come here?"

Some of them also came from the same naked resort - we did not recognize them, but they recognized us. How come? Maybe no other Asian females there? The couples were dressed for a night out in a club, but, as Christian predicted, especially the ladies did their best to look as sexy as possible. Not always classy if you ask me, some looked like hookers, but who am I to criticize only wearing a mini-skirt and a scarf!

One thing Christian just told me when we almost arrived at the place, was that some of those Swinger Clubs have dress code rules, like that you have to get undressed in lingerie or naked after a certain hour like 10 or 11pm. A bit late telling me this, since I was commando as usual the last few days. I was relieved there was no such rule - guess it was one of the rare moments I regretted not wearing panties!

At our second gin-tonic I started for the first time checking on the men, their looks and who is attractive. Actually, beside my boyfriend Christian of course, only one guy was really handsome and sexy to me, guess in his 30ties, black hair, athletic, not too tall, big smile showing a mouth with beautiful white teeth.

There might be others but he really struck me. He was there also as a couple with his girlfriend or wife, and I have to say: a beautiful, hot young woman. A few times we had eye-contact but no conversation.

Since it was a hot evening and already a few people got undressed to have a swim in the pool, we thought it was a good idea to go into the water as well for cooling off a bit. We took our clothes off to put them in the locker and put a big towel around our body and went for a swim.

I felt comfortable since I got used to swimming naked at the naturist resort and also used to have men looking at me. The swimming pool was just next to the terrace and right before I wanted to go in the water I saw that attractive young man again, sitting there with his girlfriend having their drinks.

I noticed now he was really watching me. It was logical that I had his and other men's attention since there were not that many women around the pool at that time and obviously more men. The difference between the men in the naked resort and the men here is that I am 100% sure about those here: they come for one reason only: SEX!!!

I could not blame them for watching me in a different way, more direct and unashamed. When I let the towel slip from my body I felt many eyes rolling over my back. Then I had to turn around to use the little ladder to let myself down in the water. At that moment they all saw me naked from the front.

A mix of feelings came over me. I felt shy, proud, sexy and horny all at the same time and I had to admit to myself that I liked the attention very much because I did not really hurry to hide myself in the water.

That moment I was wondering how many men there, were fantasizing to have sex with me.

When I wrapped my arms and legs around my boyfriend in the water I felt his hard dick pushing against my belly. He told me he was proud to have the most beautiful and sexy woman of the evening. And I knew he meant it!

We both were feeling horny but he was not allowed to have sex in the swimming pool because of the obvious hygiene reason, otherwise I was sure he would have put his boat in my harbor right there.

After a short swim we decided to go back for another drink. I came out of the water first, because Christian wanted to wait a little bit to let his dick go back to his normal flaccid shape. I climbed out the pool and a gentleman hurried to bring me my towel. Always a funny feeling to be naked in front of a man that still wears his clothes.

We went back to our locker to put on the little bit of clothes I was wearing. We saw a woman walking around topless, another already in lingerie. I had no sexy lingerie, not even panties with me so I looked at him asking with my eyes what to do. He smiled and said for him it was ok to wear only my heels, or heels and mini-skirt, or heels, skirt and scarf the same way I came.

"Do whatever you like," he said.

I was not feeling ready to walk around without clothes, I think because not everybody was naked, especially not the men. That was for me the difference with the resort where everybody was "equal". When everybody is naked it's so easy to take off your clothes, but not there, not at that moment.

So I put my skirt on and heels and used the scarf, as a real scarf now, just over my shoulders, hanging down covering my breasts slightly.

We were ready for another drink and went to the bar. Christian was in the mood, drinking twice as fast as me, and got naughty in his talking. He asked me to behave as sexy as possible tonight and be as naughty as I wanted. He said not to bother too much about my skirt, which I was always used to pulling down every 5 minutes because it always "goes up" or the scarf that involuntarily revealed my breasts from time to time.

------------------------- How I enjoyed being a voyeur this time!

Left and right we saw people getting slowly in action, we saw couples splitting up and going their own way. Some couples went to the playrooms and we also saw a few women playing with each other while their husbands got excited watching them.

We "behaved" and played in a public spot where I put handcuffs attached to the wall on Christian. He played along but acted surprised and shy when I went down on him to open his zip and started to massage his cock while others could see us.

Actually I was checking to feel how aroused he already was and at that time not that much ;). Several single men were also present and a few of them came to us and asked if they could join us to play in a three-some. We said we were new and only looking around. Everybody was very nice and nobody insisted after saying "no thanks".

I felt free in this place, of course the drinks helped too because I don't need much to feel tipsy and a drink also helps me to be more daring. It was nice not needing to worry about the skirt going up, not to worry if someone could have a glimpse on my pussy while sitting at the bar, and not to worry about a jealous boyfriend. On the contrary, he liked to see me sitting on the high barstool with one leg up over the other.

This way I showed my bum and smooth pussy just a tiny little bit. I looked around and saw now more women going to their lockers, changing clothes for sexy lingerie.

Such a shame I could not participate in this! I would have loved to wear my most sexy lingerie for one time in public for all those appreciating horny eyes instead of our own private bedroom. I told Christian I was jealous of those women, much better prepared to show off then me!

Then there was this guy from a couple we talked with in the beginning of the evening. He was already undressed and was in his boxers. Now seeing him like this made him a different man than the man we talked with before. He had an attractive sexy body, not with a six pack but really quite masculine.

Guess it's the same for women too: I can imagine a casual dressed woman can also make a different impression seeing her in lingerie.

He asked me to dance. After a short look at Christian I saw it was ok, so I danced two slow songs with him. He had his hands most of the time on my bum and the tips of his fingers touching my upper legs since the skirt was really little, with high hem. He made me turn a few times around and this way made sure to have a better view on my boobs since my scarf was floating in the air and was everywhere except hiding my breasts.

I did not mind, and felt very sexy in my high heels like this, being almost half naked and dancing with a handsome stranger in his boxers. Christian smiled all the time so I felt okay.

Now and then my practically naked tits touched his naked chest when he guided me in the dance. I felt his hands changing place on my body but he kept "respectful".

What a place! I liked it because I could not imagine any other place where women could be feeling and behaving so extremely freely and sexually, without getting in trouble.

That moment nobody else was dancing so we got some attention from other men and couples at the bar. Normally nothing special about being watched while dancing you would say, but for me in this outfit and most other people still dressed and "covered" gave me a special and unique feeling!

I asked the man about his wife because I did not see her around. He said five minutes ago she presented him a guy she would like to have sex with and was asking him for approval.

"And????!!!" was my first reaction.

He said that the guy was ok with him and just told him not to forget to use a condom and after that she disappeared to a private room.

"Wah! Unbelievable!"

Some men like Christian approve their girlfriend to dance with a stranger and others approve their wife to... hmmmmm... to fuck another guy? I found it amazing and extremely liberating of these men and women, who can handle that without painful jealousy.

I said "What about you? You don't want to join them?"

He explained that they don't do threesomes and agree to do like this. If he can find a woman to play with he can do the same, but never together in the same room with his wife.

This was all new for me!

"Pity there are not more attractive women like you," he said. "And a lot of competition too!"

I thanked him for the compliment. He was right. There was not a real 50/50 balance between men and women, hence the reason why so many men paid attention to me. If have to give an estimation I guess it was around 70/30.

The moments he danced close to me I felt his cock pushing his boxer against my skirt. I felt aroused because I realized his hard one was caused by me. I was thinking and hesitating to put my hand there because I was kinda tempted to feel him but I kept my hands on his but. He never asked me anything else, except for a second dance, and I think he enjoyed it.

Christian and me decided to have another look around and knew now we were real voyeurs, watching others playing and more and more we got excited. This was much better than watching a sex movie!

One bigger private room had their lights on and the locked doors had peepholes. We used the holes and saw two couples.

The wives were close to each other laying on their back, heads towards each other and kissing. The men were with their head between the women's legs giving oral pleasure. The moves and actions were like in slow-motion. We heard the horny moaning of the women and while each of us was looking through one hole leaning against the door, I put my hand in Christian's open fly.

Now I felt more arousal in his pants! His cock suddenly became harder and I still don't know why: because of me touching him, or because he saw, like me, how the two guys switched wives.

The girls stayed in the same place with legs wide open while the guys traded pussies. It was hot watching them and to see how the girls let different guys eat out their pussies was very thrilling. After what for us seemed long, they still continued licking and we got bored after a while only watching this, so we moved on to explore the club to see if other sexually decadent stuff was happening.

A new playroom caught our attention: a wooden wall with holes on different heights: some to look at what is happening at the other side, and some lower where men can put their cock in, in a blind way, to get lucky when someone at the other side starts to give a hand or blowjob! It was a popular wall and several men used it.

I told Christian to put his cock and I went to the other side to play. Arriving at the other side of the wall I did not expect that view of cocks of all shapes and sizes sticking out of several holes!

I had to be careful not to choose the wrong dick! I got more and more in a sexual mood and gave Christian a short treatment with hand and mouth, for fun and I guess also a bit to show off letting the others know we were not only "looking at things". Although it was tempting, I resisted touching other cocks peeping, but for how long?

------------------------- Getting Involved

After that, we moved to the open public area with small and big sofas. There we arrived right on time to witness a really hot scene, something I personally never imagined was possible before, but it was happening right there in front of us. The young attractive man I was talking about in the beginning was taking off his girlfriend's mini-dress. He opened the long zipper at the backside of her dress and there she was, standing in her sexy bra and panties.

Then she took off his jeans. Since my boyfriend explained that couples wanted to be watched while having sex I thought they would do just that. After the couple we witnessed a few days ago in the resort in nature, I thought we were about to have a more close up view on two people having sex!

Then a few guys came and talked with the boyfriend. It seemed they already knew each other. One of the guys went to the girl now and started kissing her on her neck, like seducing her. Then he guided her to one of the bigger sofas and made her lay down. Two other guys joined and started kissing her body. The boyfriend watched from a short distance.

Chridi
Chridi
160 Followers