My First visit at a Swing Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now it became clear to me: he shared his girlfriend with 3 other guys!! Then the boyfriend came closer and all four of them were around the young woman that was laying on the sofa. The boyfriend was holding her head and kissing her lips while he opened her bra.

The 3 guys, one by one, moved with their mouth to the more sensual and intimate parts of her lascivious body. One other guy was sitting on one side of her, kissing her left breast after helping to take away the loose bra, the other man sat at her other side to kiss her other breast and another went slowly down with his head between her legs, starting to give her oral through her panties.

The young woman then lifted her ass and nr 3 took out her black micro panties. One guy was already completely naked and the others had their pants down.

I did not know where to look first, to who was doing what to her. While the guys were kissing her everywhere she was searching for their cocks. In each hand she had one.

One of the cocks was her boyfriend's and apparently he was very excited. When I looked at his cock and her hand gently robbing him while the others gave her all the physical attention, I felt my stomach and inner body in a strange way reacting from all this excitement. I felt my throat dry, trying to swallow my own saliva, but couldn't. Christian and I looked at each other but we were speechless, really did not know what to say, but it was clear everybody enjoyed it, and we had to admit we enjoyed watching.

We almost never watch porn and the few times we watch we never get to the end of a movie. But this was much better because it was real. Real people, no stupid overdone acting which for me, makes porn uninteresting. For me it was the first time to see so many horny hard cocks together in a relatively small public place!

While we were fascinated by this scene, an older man came to me and was bothering me with his conversation. He was drunk and was disturbing us and did not understand "no-thank-you".

I said to Christian: "lets go to the toilet" just to be able to escape from him.

Christian went to the mens room and said he would wait for me at the entrance of the ladies room, or if it took too long, at the bar just around the corner where he could have another drink.

Same time I noticed the management was escorting the old guy to the exit and was leaving the club. So instead of going into the ladies room, which I didn't need, I hurried back to the place where the 4 guys were playing with the woman.

I was attracted and pulled like a magnet to that area where the exceptional sexual action was. When I came back the men just switched places. I came as close as possible because I wanted to see every detail. I was that close, if I wanted I could almost touch them. The boyfriend was still kissing her but now one of the guys was sliding his cock into her wet pussy!

She arched her back, pushed her pelvis up and this way moving stronger towards his dick. The other two were kissing her all over. I found it so hard to believe that I witnessed people fucking each other right in front of me and even more that the boyfriend let the other man fuck his beautiful girlfriend!

As a first second impression from far, you would think a woman is getting raped by several guys but it was so obvious she wanted it, she loved it, and was completely taken over by lust!

I was not the only one watching, some other single men stood there while stroking their cocks. Maybe hoping to have a chance with her as well? I never saw so many hard cocks in real life and I got very excited. I was not even aware that I started to touch my own breasts and my nipples that became real hard being a voyeur like that.

My scarf lost its function to hide my boobs and I really did not care about it that I was standing there half naked. My scarf was bothering me now and I took it off and hung it over the chair next to me. Putting away my scarf got the attention of several other voyeurs.

At that moment I was the only woman, except for the girlfriend that was being shared. Now maybe 6, 7 or more men were standing around the scene watching the MMFMM. A few of them changed their focus on me. First one, then two more turned to me, standing in a half circle around me.

They did not say anything, they just were jerking off slowly while looking at my half naked body and me touching myself. I remember I proudly put my shoulders back and boobs forward to them, and only made one move with my arm to show them I did not want to lose my view on the five other people who were having sex there.

They understood and moved in such a way I had a perfect view again. The guys that focussed on me were clearly friends and knew each other and started talking to me but I could not understand and their English was very poor. I did understand they asked me to take off my skirt also but I refused.

Not that I did not want to take it off, coz I was excited (and probably drunk) enough to give them what they wanted but my brain said no, coz maybe Christian would not like that.

What I learned last week and for sure this evening is that I like to be watched, so that gives me a new sexy "hobby": being exhibitionist! The guys were maybe somewhere between 25 and 35 and it was hot seeing them playing with their young tools out of their jeans.

Instead of taking off my skirt I put one foot on the chair which brought my skirt completely up, opened my leg a little bit so I could touch and show off my pussy to them.

First I could not understand why they came to me instead of watching the hot sex scene I was witnessing myself. When I thought about this a moment later, it seemed logical coz maybe they could get more from me, then only showing off my body to them. Or maybe they were more attracted to me, not taken yet by any other guy. Anyway, my focus was still on the others having sex right in front of us.

The man who shared his girlfriend stopped kissing her and looked at the guys taking care of his woman and then again our eyes met. He saw me standing there, watching them. Again they traded places and a second man started to fuck her now. She stayed in the same position all the time.

Now that her boyfriend stopped kissing her, the man who fucked her last brought his dick to her mouth so she could taste his juices. Her eyes were closed almost all the time.

Then suddenly to my surprise the boyfriend with whom I had a few times eye contact before was standing up and with two steps he was next to me! At that moment I was leaning against a wall, one hand on my breast squeezing a nipple and my other hand under my skirt.

Because of the loud music he brought his mouth to my ear and asked if I liked what I saw. I just nodded my head and smiled. Why should I lie?

He said : "I also like what I see" and pointed at me.

Hmmm, I liked that as well and just continued what I was doing, watching them and touching myself. The alcohol must have sedated me. All I was doing went very natural, I didn't think much, I just went with the flow of the scene.

Now me and him where standing side by side watching his woman getting fucked and giving BJ to the other and nr three was sucking her breasts.

He was half naked from his waist down, only wearing an unbuttoned open shirt with a hard cock peeking from under the shirt and I was half naked waist up. I did not know where to look first: his cock or his girlfriend getting all the sex.

In my mind a lot of things was going on. I imagined I was laying there, where his girlfriend was, and was wondering how this would feel like. I looked at the boyfriend's nice hard cock and imagined him fucking me now.

I was comparing in my thoughts her body with mine, maybe typical for women to do that, and although she was younger, I felt sexy enough, had bigger boobs which gave me more confidence as well to fantasize even better about that young handsome man fucking me.

Her boyfriend and I witnessed how his girlfriend changed position now. She went on her knees on the sofa and the naked guy started to take her doggy, one of my favorite positions. The other guy was standing behind the sofa so she could suck his cock and number three was laying under her licking her cunt. That was the hottest thing I ever saw in my life!

I could not avoid imagining it was me on that sofa, but wanted her boyfriend to do me doggy, instead of the one I saw doing the girl. Yes! I am picky!

Then suddenly the boyfriend (let's call him Matt) asked me if I wanted to trade places with his girlfriend!!! I did not believe my ears! I was speechless and shocked! Was he reading my mind or what???

All I could do was lift my shoulders in a way like saying:

"I don't know".

Then everything happened fast and while he was not losing sight of his woman, he took my hand and put it on his cock! I was so surprised! Surprised by what happened but also about the fact I did not run away! Only a few days ago I witnessed a few guys wanking and now I had my hand on a stranger's cock!

So guess I took advantage of the situation and kept my hand where he left it. In a few seconds I decided to bring my fingers around his shaft and started moving back and forward to please that handsome man. I knew I was being a bad girl now and watched in the direction of the toilets to see if Christian was appearing.

I did not see him and continued enjoying the feeling and excitement of that new tool in my hand. He looked me right in the eyes: he smiled and all I could bring out was some giggle. He had one arm around my waist, like making sure I would not walk away.

We continued watching his girlfriend while I was stroking him. Then he put his hand between the wall and my bum. I felt how he tried to go with his hand under my skirt which was very easy.

I thought I had no right to refuse him doing that since I was already playing his dick. His girlfriend was getting very active now and he made sure she could see me stroking him. I think we were only 1 meter away from her.

One moment in a reflection, I was thinking maybe she would be "not amused" but that was my old conservative thinking that escaped my mind. I thought I even saw her smiling at me!

His cock got harder fast, and his hand, having no obstructions of panties, found its way between the cheeks of my ass going further down to the front of my pussy. While standing there, I felt that, without thinking I spread my feet and legs a little bit more to make it easier for him to touch me there.

I knew also that at that time I must have become soaking wet. So one hand on his cock, his fingers touching my private and almost inside my dripping pussy, and watching 3 guys doing a woman and some other young men dropping their pants now and jerking off in front of me!

Hard for me, who has never experienced those kinds of sexual and erotical actions with several people in one place, to imagine something more hot and arousing than this. It was more intense than on the rocks of the naked resort - maybe because Christian was not near me and also more people, alcohol, music and witnessing a woman "cheating" her boyfriend with three guys while he was enjoying it, watching her!

Now I thought this was enough for a short but very exciting experience and was thinking I needed to go back to find Christian. Of course I would prefer to stay, but that would not be fair to Christian. He also deserves a hot night and I was intended to help him with that.

Just when I was about to let go and leave, Matt withdrew his hand and put it on my shoulder and pushed in a gentle way to make me sit on the chair with my scarf that was next to me... I obeyed and sat down.

Now on my left side of the chair, I had full close up on his handsome tool I made hard and fully erected. Again I looked around for Christian but did not see him coming so I grabbed this cock and gave a quick shy kiss first, then after watching again, a few licks and then quickly I allowed him to bring a part in my mouth.

My lips and tongue felt the shape of the head of his dick and I had a taste of his precum. While I sucked his head carefully and slowly, over my left side I had brief eye contact with his girlfriend that was right in front of me while she was sucking on one of the other men.

That felt really weird and hot knowing she was looking at her boyfriend getting his dick licked and sucked by me. One hand I used to hold his cock and guide my mouth while sucking, and my other went automatically without thinking between my legs to play with my own pussy.

Again while doing this I tried watching the other way on the right. No Christian around yet, so I took the risk to continue and experience the excitement of sucking a new cock after years of "one and the same" from Christian.

Something that was not planned, something not allowed, dangerous and at the same time something super arousing, something really daring. Right! Didn't Christian say I had to behave as sexy as possible and as daring and naughty as I wanted??? Well then...

One time we said during hot pillow talk, that oral sex is not cheating, so a BJ should not make him angry. I never did something like this in my life and without him I would never have been as open-minded as I am now. So this way I washed away the only negative feeling I had at that moment: the feeling of guilt.

I was still nervous about being caught by him but I was too excited to stop, in a moment I even felt like I wanted to be caught. Moreover, a while ago before visiting the swing club he told me he fantasized about threesomes, MFM, about watching me giving BJ to another guy...so...I was just fulfilling his fantasies...maybe he already "programmed me" before, with his naughty talk. If he would find me like this he can't blame me for that, right?

------------------------- Getting "More" Involved

The other young men that asked me to take off my skirt before, were getting more company because there was a second woman also doing some sexual action now: me!

They came closer and closer! All of them with their dick in their hand and wanking. My view on his girlfriend was blocked. Without knowing I became a "hot subject" for voyeurs myself. I also realized if I wanted I could give BJ to several guys at the same time there, at least 10!

Needless to say the opportunity to get fucked by any man of my choice was not an impossible fantasy! A powerful and hot idea to know that as a woman! When I looked up to catch my breath all I saw were cocks around my chair now! I did not have the time to count them!

Because I was cautious about Christian, I checked my right side again and suddenly recognized the guy I danced with earlier among the wankers.

He obviously recognized me too and looked with big eyes like he could not believe. I could hardly believe myself! He also came close to watch how I was sucking and playing Matt's hard cock.

He took his dick out of his boxers to get my attention. Now I could see the cock I was so curious about while I was dancing with him. Hmmm not bad! He looked at me like he was waiting for comments but I was too involved in action to talk and I went on pleasing Matt.

Don't ask me why, but suddenly I was very aware a lot of men were watching me with some kind of "expectations". Maybe it was only my imagination and naive thinking of not wanting to disappoint people, but this situation was impossible. They would all love to fuck me or get sucked by me, but that of course was out of the question. So the best thing I could do was to let them watch and enjoy me a minute longer sucking lucky Matt.

It was for me a unique situation which maybe would never happen again, so doubts disappeared and my lust took over. Maybe it was because I had the feeling I already knew him as part of a couple we talked with before and the fact he was a gentleman when I danced with him but I chose to take the cock of my former dance partner (let's call him Charly) in my hand and started to rub him.

While still sitting on my chair I pulled back my head and watched up to the two guys smiling at me while I had their cocks in my hands.

My hand felt Charly's cock was different in size and shape, a bit bigger than the other. So I sat there, Matt on my left, Charly on my right and in front of me several young wankers. To sit stable on the white plastic chair while playing the two cocks I had my feet and legs open. My mini-skirt looked more like a belt around my small waist, because it was completely up-skirted.

The view for the wankers in front of me must have been perfect and very hot: do I need to help you to imagine the view??? I start from the floor: legs starting out of a pair of high heels, wide open, shaved silky wet pussy, upskirt, proud naked tits moving and slowly shaking, hard nipples pointing, a woman with long black hair, left and right a man of which she holds their cock.

Charly looked at me now and expected to be next for a BJ. Besides the visual and physical stimulations I received together with the alcohol, the beats of the music in the club pushed me even more out of my comfort zone. I knew I had no time to waste and started now to lick Charly's cock while still holding the other. Now I really felt like a little slut!

I changed their cocks to my mouth like every five to ten seconds. The fact that this was happening got me much more excited than the feeling, taste, sense and scent of those dicks. It felt like on a real sexual rollercoaster: building up the excitement first, while watching the five, and then getting unexpectedly involved after being pulled and launched in the deep for a fast and arousing horny ride!

The lucky guys were standing closer to me now. I stopped licking and while still holding their cocks I looked down left and right to my breasts. I had no more free hand and when I am aroused I really want them to be touched. They got the message and started immediately paying the right attention and I felt each caressing one of my breasts. I continued some licking and stroking service left and right.

When I got into "sex-mode" my brain was really not working properly anymore but suddenly I got nervous again for Christian, so in a hurry I performed a few quick BJ moves more on both of them and I got up. I did not wait for them to cum, that was never my intention either and I did not want to get "dirty". I hope they both realize that they were just very lucky. Then I wanted to get back to Christian asap!

I did not have a clue about how much time went by since I left the ladies room? Everything happened really fast: 15 minutes? 20?30? So I got up, gave them a smile and hurried back there, while putting my scarf around me. I found Christian at the bar where he was waiting for me while talking to the owner of the place.

Sigh of relief! He was surprised to see me coming from the other direction. I told him I didn't use the ladies room yet.

"Oh then I can wait a long time here like this," he said.

Of course he knows me, I can really spend a long time in the ladies room. First coz most of the time, we ladies have to wait a long time to have a free toilet available, but then after: fresh up, make up etc etc.

So apparently he was not worried, it seemed he was not aware of how long I had been away. I said I expected him to come back inside the club and that I forgot for a moment that he promised to wait for me. It was all okay for him, he said no worries. I answered him with a wet French kiss. I wondered if he could taste a difference after I sucked two cocks?

At that moment I was doubting if I should tell him what happened, between me and the other guys there while he was waiting for me. I knew he would not have a problem if I told him I was there watching them while I was half naked. And telling him I got so horny that I touched myself and that other guys were jerking off for me. Even telling him touching another guys dick he might accept, but I was not sure about myself to tell him I gave a few quick BJ, so I decided not to say anything, I told myself to wait for a better moment.''