My First visit at a Swing Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

------------------------- Sex with a big audience

Christian had a surprise for me. Surprise? Really? While waiting at the bar he discovered in a corner a little "shop" with sex toys and also lingerie. He bought a black set for me, after he heard me complaining and being sorry I had nothing sexy to wear with me! It was not of the highest quality and not expensive but his purpose was to get me in a more "kinky look" than now in my skirt and scarf.

He took off his elastic bracelet with the key of our locker, so I could stow away my skirt, scarf and also his t-shirt and pants so he was in his boxers.

I went to the ladies room to change and looked at the black push up bra with "half cup". I was thinking maybe a bit small for my tits but I thought for one night it was okay, so I tried it on: I saw in the mirror it gave me good support but also that it did not cover my nipples. Naughty Christian! He must have known! I had to admit it looked very hot!

I took off my skirt and pulled on the garter belt with black nylons and to complete my new sexy look as last, I pulled up the panties, consisting of many thin strings and small pieces of lace. The second surprise was I just noticed by pulling up at the back it had only one black string going between the cheeks of my bare ass, and in front a narrow open crotch exposing a part of my pussy! Christian!!! I checked myself in the mirror again asking myself to get in the club like this, yes or no.

I had to say I looked really incredably hot and was happy to have my pussy completely shaven and of course, Christian knew that as well! Realizing nobody knows me there and not wanting to disappoint Christian, gave me the courage (or the excuse?) to step out of the ladies room.

When I walked out of there into the club it felt again like the first time I got naked in public: an arousing feeling and at the same time a bit shy with this exposing sexy set. Christian looked at me and blushed, just like I did I guess. He was actually surprised I dared to wear that set - he apologized and said there were no other, more decent sets and at the same time gave me a wink.

"Do you have a good time?" He asked me.

I said "yes, very much. But do you really want me to wear this set?"

He said "only if you want"

I pretended like "okay, then I will wear it, but only for you!" and in my mind I just loved it and was thrilled to wear it in the club for everyone to see!

He said, "Maybe we can go back to have a look at the woman with the 4 guys and how they are doing".

I said "Yes please, let's see!"

So I just left there and already went back, now wearing this "Please Fuck Me - Lingerie"!

They were still there, taking it a bit slow. I think I did a short but good job on Matt because now I saw himself fucking his girlfriend for the first time! He was on top of her and it was amazing to see his cock sliding in and out her pussy. Amazing, coz I was thinking hmmm, the same cock I had in my hand and mouth only a brief moment ago!

The other three guys watched and continued touching her. Again, while watching them the idea of trading places with her came to my mind. Of course several men recognized me from what I was doing there before, and clearly happy to see me again, hoping for some new sexual action. I took Christian's hand to show them we are a couple.

Christian said he was so horny by seeing all this and also seeing me so sexy and wanted! He said he saw that several men watched me and he experienced this as very arousing, especially now that I was wearing the black sexy lingerie. We kept on watching and suddenly he asked me:

"Baby, can you imagine doing this like that woman with four guys?"

I remember I told him something like: "Oh well" It's like using four different vibrators in the same evening".

We laughed about it, but didn't clearly say anything like actually imagining really doing something like that.

Walking around there in that black sexy set, nipples pointing and a shiny smooth pussy to look at, made me, if possible, even more horny and aroused. I saw Matt looking at me again and was wondering what was going on in his mind. I felt in my own mind, his fingers teasing my clit like he just did and wanted to feel them for real back there again, or his cock, even better! I felt I had to seduce and tease him a bit more and positioned myself, taking care he could always have a good look at me while sitting on Christian's lap. Christian's boxers showed a hard piece inside as well and in the middle of the place I took him out to stroke. He tried kissing me but I teased him to pull away my head.

He held me in his arms and soon I felt Christians hand testing my open crotch, in front of Matt and the others. I made it easy for Christian by opening my knees which gave full view to the bystanders of his subtle finger work. Since I did not let him kiss my mouth he started sucking my tits. I kept on stroking and wanted to feel a cock inside me. It wasn't a cock that went inside me: it was another finger, this time Christian's sliding in and out.

He reacted surprised. "You are so wet!" he said "Apparently this swing club is making you horny!"

Sure sure, if only he knew...

We got up and moved to a bigger sofa near Matt, I laid down on my back and asked Christian to fuck me. He came between my legs to lick my pussy first, as if he wanted to do some foreplay and again I got caught, with a more than usual suspicious wet pussy! Of course he noticed me dripping and with one slow wipe with his tongue he tasted my juices. Then he lifted my bum with his hands and I put my legs on his shoulders. His hard one found an easy way in, right through my open crotch-string. I heard him mumbling again something like "you are so fucking wet inside!"

He did not know about my foreplay earlier, with the other guys that caused this high tide flow of juices. Both of us were going crazy and I really wanted to show off to Matt in the first place, but also to other guys circling around us now.

I threw both legs over one shoulder to feel him tighter so Christian knows I want to cum - I knew he had to hold strong, not to cum before me, and thanks to our frequent sex sessions the days before he did.

My screaming got louder than the music and I saw guys wanking faster and faster when I came. If someone would have told me a few days ago that I would have sex with my boyfriend in a club while plenty of strangers are watching us, I would have thought that person lost his mind! But it was me, getting lost in lust!

Christian hugged me and kissed me and we both got up and walked away as if nothing happened. I went to the ladies room again to freshen up myself and he did the same. Again we said to meet at the bar - I promised him to be faster this time!

First I went to our locker, took off my new bra and put it away with the other things. The size was a bit narrow and although looking sexy it was not comfortable after all. I thought I could do some extra effort to tease Christian (and Matt) by taking off the little panties as well.

This way, only wearing my heels, stockings and garter belt, I went to the ladies room where they had some deodorant and extra makeup. I looked at myself in the big mirror and saw a hot sexy lady that shifted her sexual horizon, at least for one night, in an amazingly fast way. Some other ladies watched me too in a seducing way.., maybe I would be popular with the girls as well?

On my way back from the ladies room I had my "walk of fame" because I met several guys paying me a lot of attention and compliments when I crossed them. Apparently a woman in high heels, garter belts, stockings and nothing else is hot! I felt sooo sexy and horny! One of them was Charly. He was with his wife now.

She was in sexy lingerie and very good looking. He hurried to turn to me with her, to have some "small talk". First she gave me a compliment on my sexy looks, always nice coming from a woman, and then asked if I had a good evening so far and I said yes.

She knew from our previous chat that it was my first time.

"Would you like to came back again?" she asked with a wink.

"For sure" I replied.

Then I asked them both the same thing:

"Had a good time too?"

"Yeah" she replied, "if you want a good fuck I can recommend you someone!" (and it was not her husband) while she pointed at a man standing at the bar.

"I had a good time too, thanks to you," Charly said. "Thank you for dancing with me and thank you for the, you know what".

I knew what he was referring to but I just smiled because I did not know how to react in front of his wife. She looked at him, then at me and then him again and wanted to know more. He did not hesitate and put his arm around my waist, pulled my naked tits against his chest and told his wife I gave him a nice blowjob!

She smiled at me and said to him he was lucky! I said I was lucky too, but had to get back to Christian now and I left them. I think Charly just wanted his wife to know he also had his fun this evening.

Christian saw me coming from far and did not know I would get "sexy-undressed" so quickly and easily, especially not like this without bra or panties coming all the way from the ladies room and this made him drool like a dog.

------------------------- FINAL - My first spit roast

I got used to saying "no thank you" because every minute I spent somewhere on my own, like walking to the pool or the bar for a drink, I was invited several times "to join in" for sex with couples or single men. A few times "my experimental me" wanted to say "yes" but I did not, still my old classic way of thinking, limiting my natural instinct of being open to sex for fun, not love. I never told Christian about that during that night, not sure about what he might think of me.

I sat on his lap and he was kissing my bare breasts and gently sucking my nipples.

I enjoyed watching Matt and his girlfriend sitting opposite of us, relaxing, having a drink. Most women were naked now, half naked, or wearing sexy lingerie and most men in boxers or undies.

One of his hands was between my legs and he started fingering me slightly. He repeated again that I was still so wet, even after "cleaning up".

I acted surprised and said: "really???" while I realized I had never experienced such a tidal wave of juices between my legs.

He said "yes, I think this place, what you see and our sex in public makes you very horny.."

I said, "yeah, probably". ;)

Then he said he could not wait to make love to me again until getting back to the resort and asked if we could go to a private room to have sex.

I told him if maybe he liked to fuck me right there in public again? He said that it was a very exciting thing for him also. We never fucked before while so many people could watch us and I wanted to do it again. So I pulled down his boxer to let his cock pop out. He was standing up again, hard and ready for action.

For me it was like I wanted to show off and at the same time I was not interested in going into one of those private rooms where others already made a mess. I am a freak when it comes to hygiene.

I went to the pool area to find some big fresh towels and came back to put them on our sofa. It was clear for the others what was going to happen! I closed my eyes and tried to imagine I was home, started to kiss Christian, undressed him completely and pushed him on his back.

I went for his cock right away and gave him one of the best and most passionate BJ I ever gave him. I had to show Matt I was really crazy about my boyfriend, it was like I had to prove something there.

Christian turned me around into 69 on top of him and then I saw several men coming closer to us. There was my audience back to enjoy me and to watch what I did to Christian and Christian to me.

Two of them were not shy at all and came sitting next to us on the same sofa, one at each corner! As usual, with their pants on their knees holding their cock. I kept my eyes closed and tried to ignore them while I was sucking Christians dick.

I felt more hands going over my body than the two of Christian. Christian noticed and wanted to interfere. I interrupted him and said it felt alright. Christian then saw how I let a few men and also a single woman, caress my body carefully. They found their way to my breasts, back, bum... I tried to get into Christian's mind to know how he felt to see how strangers were groping me.

My most intimate parts of my body were not exclusive to him at that moment. The more hands I felt, the more I began to float in a daze of ecstasy. I stopped the BJ on Christian and got my upper body up, turned around to face Christian, giving him a view on my front while kneeling over his face to let him continue giving me oral pleasure. I looked around me to see who was caressing me so nicely.

Some familiar faces smiled at me and I smiled back which encouraged them to continue their manual exploration of my body and skin. I noticed Christians eyes witnessing how I let someone kiss en suck my nipples, how I let other hands feel my body.

I smiled at him to show I licked it. I did not expect it to happen and maybe that is why my boyfriend after long minutes of licking together with the electricity of all those hands made me cum right there, and that is something I can not hide.

Christian knows I like doggy so after relaxing a while and hugging that was our next switch. I was on all fours on the sofa, holding onto the backrest of the seat, my ass pointing up. Christian stood behind me, lifted my right leg so he could come in to me very easily. Some opportunistic guys were standing right in front of me on the other side of the sofa, presenting me their jewels and tools. I only had to open my mouth to get one. But I did not.

I already had my share this evening and since Christian and I did not talk about before what to do when something like this would happen, I tried to ignore them. Ignoring got more difficult when Matt came closer. He stood out from all the rest to me and when he got that close I could touch him, I turned my head to Christian to see if he noticed "the situation" and wondering if he could bear I took Matt's cock in my mouth.

He was so much into fucking me doggy he did not see it, so I really needed to get his attention by asking and showing him if I could get permission. He didn't think long and nodded yes, and before giving him a chance to change his mind, I had Matt's cock in my hand, rubbed him which made him hard and finally sucked him again!

Christian was pounding me fast now and it was hard for me to give Matt's cock a decent blow job. Again a few extra hands found unsolicited their way to my breasts. It was only months later I found out that this "position with two guys" belongs to one of the most favorite fantasies for MFM: "spit roast"! After a while I felt Christian was about to cum, he clearly couldn't hold any longer. He exploded inside me and his cock left my pussy but his hands were still on my body.

It gave me more time to focus on Matt who was clearly enjoying it. A few men around us in the style I got used to: masturbating while watching me, some touching me! Seemed they felt more free since Christian did not react disapprovingly. Then I felt Christians finger playing on my pussy and I was wondering what he was thinking of me.

I was happy he kept on paying me attention during my BJ to Matt. His fingers changed to his tongue now, licking my pussy from behind like he was cleaning me up, eating his own creampie.

While this was happening I paid a bit more attention to my audience and found to my surprise my boyfriend Christian standing there in front of me next to Matt, watching me from close-up how I was sucking Matt's dick!

At the same time someone was still licking my pussy! Because that person was lower than the backside of the sofa I think Christian was not aware at first. I was doubting what to do: stop and blame someone who did not get any permission and ruin what was happening or just enjoy it because the licking was exciting, even more in this situation being blind about who is doing it to me!

It was the latter I chose for, and spread my heels just to show him (or her?) that I liked what was going on. Matt was breathing faster and I was wondering if he would come this time. Guess he came multiple times that evening so I did not expect a big load.

I took some breath myself, looked at Christian and continued on Matt to finish him off. In my pussy I felt the tongue doing an amazing job, sometimes assisted by some nice finger work. Matt came in my mouth and it was easy to swallow. I was hoping it was easy for Christian as well to see how I drunk Matt's cum with pleasure.

I felt my face turn completely red while resting on the sofa's back in front of Christian, while someone was eating my pussy. Just then Christian noticed the guy behind me and he asked me if I was enjoying it. I did not answer but just moaned while I was looking in his eyes like a puppy. Christian did not know what to say or think but his hard dick told me what he felt: excitement!

He saw me giving and now getting oral from men we never met before! I let myself slide down the back of the sofa on top of all the towels I was dragging down with me and watched the guy who did a lot of effort pleasing me.

I laid on my back now watching him straight in the eyes and then to Christian. That was so good I longed for him to continue. Christian came behind me to let my head rest on his lap and because I kept my legs open the guy felt invited to give me some more of his tongue. My body felt the potential for multiple orgasms and I did not want to let it slip away and used his skills to get me going again a few more times.

It was one of the guys that played with Matt's girlfriend. In a naughty way he apologized to both of us by saying he could not resist licking my beautiful abandoned pussy and thought if I did not like it that I would have let him know.

Guess he was right. I was thinking I needed to pay attention to Christian now and asked what he wanted from me.

While I stroked his dick I made a few suggestions: "another BJ or would you like to fuck me - I would like that baby, hmmm?"

He said he preferred a good fuck right there and I went on hands and knees and again from behind he took me fast and hard as if he needed to show who was leading and who was owning me. He was definitely in the lead and I was proud of him for letting me experience and enjoy this new level of sex in my life.

In my mind I fantasized Matt was fucking me now, but it was Christian that succeeded in a second orgasm!

So we just stayed there for a little while after, had a shower and got for a final drink at the bar where we met Matt and his girlfriend. We had a short, but interesting conversation and they gave us a lot of "inspiration". I whispered in Christians' ear that it had been a very exciting evening and that I wanted to go to our own bed now, to be back in real private.

After all the exposure I felt the need for our own cozy bed in the camper.