All Comments on 'My First White Woman'

by Bazzza

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
one of the best interracial story i read on this site

good insite on the people involve.

kathy2b46kathy2b46over 13 years ago
great

i loved it so real, gentle and sexy

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
They do

They gots to have it

VulcezVulcezover 13 years ago
I read your story and I know their hearts

You do an incredible job of making us feel their feelings, enjoy their moments and feel their pain. Excellent. *****

Only criticism is a few editorial slips.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
No words...

A beautiful story. Well written with a few clearly discernible mistakes but easy to read due to wonderful character development of truly likeable characters.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Very nice story. Reminds me of a younger man that I bedded twice, I believe he enjoyed meat much as I enjoyed him.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Nice story. He was just a random fuck, a young black man I'd just met in a bar. I was the middle aged white wife and mother just satisfying a primal urge, a scream after catching her husband in bed with their neighbor. The scream ended after several months with him but my itch for young black men had just started.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Very nice story. I met my first black lover after graduating college, he worked nearby, we hit it off and were together for four months. It was the racial animosity from his friends and family that soured our relationship, the women weren't welcoming because I was white, his male friends were verbally repulsive and many white people were negative towards him. Sad.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous