All Comments on 'My First Wife The Doctor'

by chilleywilley

Sort by:
  • 103 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
A+

entertaining tale, perfect length, good pacing, well done

Average_WriterAverage_Writerover 13 years ago
Fun story.

I liked it. A little sad that a 'Doctor' couldn't see she was being played. But that happens to some people doesn't it?

Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
ten times

Ten times better then anything average white writer has ever written and that a fact.

movermoverover 13 years ago
GR8

Truly entertaining, a joy to read.

we'll just ignore anon's personal attack.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good god!

At least, get someone to read your stories before you post them. There were so many stupid errors that they took any pleasure out of the story. BTW, to 'lose' is to be missing something, 'loose' means 'not tight'. For some reason, you don't seem to know the difference. And a person can be called 'a loser', it's not 'a looser'. In the words of Bug Bunny, 'What a maroon!'<p><br>

As for the story β€” dry, with characters who never create that sense of 'suspension of disbelief' (look it up.) Which is too bad, because in the hands of a more skilled writer, the plot could have gone somewhere. Read some of DQS's stories, maybe some of his writing technique could rub off on you.

cpetecpeteover 13 years ago
Post More!

Great Story-fun read. Always enjoy your submissions-just wish you posted more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great Story but please use an editor

I know that I may be nitpicking to you, but "loose" does not mean "lose". When you screw up basic English in a story, it wreaks the flow of it. It's, "what?", then, "Oh, he meant ...". So, rather than enjoy your excellent plot, I am yanked out of the story. It is very disconcerting.

Even the best writers use editors. Too often, a writer knows what he meant to write so that is what he sees when proof reading, not what he actually did write. A good editor can also see plot holes, character inconsistencies, date errors and other good stuff.

I really enjoyed this story, thanks for writing.

Ttom

jasonnhjasonnhover 13 years ago
Good read

I would agree that you need a better editing effort but the story held together for me. The only problem is that the wife is portrayed as an air head and that doesn't hold together with her being a doctor. She might have been disinterested in her life with her husband but not stupid. I do accept her not understanding her own bills because many smart people don't manage money well. As to the information in the tax forms I find it impossible that she wouldn't have given it enough attention to see their basic incomes. You have tried, in some aspects, to make her a bimbo doctor and that doesn't hold up. But he is a delight to read. He isn't overly malicious, just determined to be treated fairly. He methodically takes control of his life and turns it in the direction he wants to go, shedding his faithless wife in the process. It was a great ironic twist that her father set up the prenup that protected him so well. There is some justice in the world.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Heh!

nice story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
What breathtakingly bad writing

This is among the worst writing I've ever encountered on this site, and I've read some real dreck. (Champion blooper: Jeasus! Now who doesn't know how to spell that particular name properly?)

I agree the wife, being a doctor, would not be this stupid. It's just another weak link in this chain of horrid clichΓ©s.

Please, if you're going to write, get an editor. Take the time to have a little pride in your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Well Done

Ignore the grammer and spelling comments. I became engrossed in your story and nothing else entered my awareness.

I enjoyed reading your writing!

Good Job!!

brujaybrujayover 13 years ago
Decent Story......But.....

You really do need an editor to help make this a good story.

Keep writing

chytownchytownover 13 years ago
Good Read!

Nice complete story." Thank You"

ohioohioover 13 years ago
I enjoyed it too

but it's a bit hard to believe that any woman smart enough to become a doctor could possibly be so--what? clueless?--it's far beyond that, even. To think that her husband would stand still for even a minute as she fucked some other guy while trying to decide if he was the real love of her life?

That's beyond hard to believe..... Nevertheless, the story was fun. Chris had a nice relaxed attitude about things, and managed not to let his wife's betrayal make him crazy.

Thanks, ohio

size14shoesize14shoeover 13 years ago
You did say it was fiction, right?

I read for the story and the story was original, witty and fun to read. Wifey deserved what she got. Father-in-law out smarted himself. Hubby was definitely not a wimp. And he had the balls to talk to his wife after he filed for divorce. The chicken shits who will not talk to the wife are the real wimps of LW stories.

TE_RossTE_Rossover 13 years ago
Good pacing

If there was one attribute I like most about your story it was the pacing. You know how to move a story along.

As for the plot, it was loaded with well worn clichΓ©s. The problem was that the story lacked any real surprises. In fact, the only surprise I had came near the end when the husband decides to put his small child on a bike and ride over to his ex-wife’s. That was just plain irresponsible.

But for all this, it was a decent read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
TE ROSS

I do not know any motorcycle riders who would not take their child for a ride!

AgenaAgenaabout 13 years ago
Good story.

Good story. I skip editors too; as you can tell by my stories. It drives the English majors crazy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great story please write more!

I liked the way the husband handled the cheater better in this story than in your latest. I enjoy your style. Please keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
yeah, Ross is an idiot

I went on my first motorcycle ride as a 5 year old and took my son riding when he was 8 - nothing irresponsible if you take proper safety measures.

People who have never been on a motorcycle love to squawk about how dangerous they are but in reality a safe, sober, adult rider is less dangerous than an average soccer mom in her overpriced SUV - check the statistics.

Good story - enjoyable read, thanks for writing.

energystarenergystarabout 13 years ago
to "yeah, Ross is an idiot"

I am not looking for an argument. I like bikes, but that SUV are more dangerous is hard to believe. Be as safe as you want, someone blows a red light you you hit them broadside, you are in trouble. With airbags and seat belts you will survive that in a SUV. Hell, look at NASCR - what they get through. I seen a car switch lanes on the highway and hit another car. On a bike be as careful as you like, you are dead. Again bikes are great and will be around forever. But there will always be an additional risk, BTW, to author - thanks for the story!

LeFrog08LeFrog08about 13 years ago
Ahhh, the sweet smell of revenge

I really enjoyed that! Thanks Chilleywilley!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Very Good Story

I clicked a 4 and instantly wished wished a 5

all your stories are the best.

demantoiddemantoidabout 13 years ago
Wonderful story.

Beautifully paced... A dramatic build up. I thorough enjoyed this story. By the way, my sister went to Smith...she was a wonderful pimp. Have great memories of Northampton.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Lot's of mistrakes!

For being so concerned about copyrights you sure missed a lot of errors, typos, and misspellings in your writing. Those are the things that detract from my enjoyment of a story. Otherwise, the pace was good, except for the gramatical stumbling, and Chris was a lovable character. Good luck for the next endeavors.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 13 years ago
Great storyline and a real hoot....

....so fuck the spelling. Many stories here bury proper English without any redeeming value. I have to say, his attitude and conversation as written was far more lifelike and interesting than most of the stuff around these parts. And to Demontoid, though you will never see this probably, the girls at Smith and Mount Holyoke are fucking snobbish Dykes, give me a good ole Umie anyday!!!

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 12 years ago
Severely underrated ( or under-commented anyway ) story !

The droll acidic humor starts as a trickle with courting of future fickle wife and ramps up to Niagra river pre-falls torrent by story's end. English bloopers - yeah ummm I guess so but the colloquialisms made up for them and then some , in my view anyway. Dissolution of marriage due to adultery especially with kid(s) is usually grim AND heavy lifting( Winterfrog,anyone?). C.W.'s deftness and hilarious metaphors ( dirt clods of divorce raining down on unbelieving straying wifey " effortlessly circumvented this. / p.s. I enjoy WF's literary efforts as well even & sometimes especially his malprops due 2 English being his 2nd language- just on a different level. Let me close by offering Many thanks and five stars to THIS author for a diverting read.

Ntropy586Ntropy586over 12 years ago
Okay, just so EVERYBODY (including the Anonymous commentors) can get the hint:

First and foremost: USE AN EDITOR!!! You keep misspelling several words, and it WRECKS (not "wreaks", because to wreak is to unleash - such as "wreaking havoc" on someone) the flow of your story. Good fiction is supposed to let the reader forget reality for a while - it's called "Suspension of Disbelief", actually - and little mistakes like spelling errors can blow that condition right out of the water. So let's hit the high-points, shall we?

1.) "Looser" means not tighter. A "loser" is someone who's not a winner, or is otherwise an undesirable person.

2.) Jesus is the proper quasi-slang invective that gets used when somebody wants to sort-of swear, but without throwing an f-bomb into the mix. Jeasus doesn't mean a damn thing.

3.) "Supposed to" is the proper way to use that phrase. It's supposed to be in the past-tense, unless you're talking about someone right at that point in time - but I suppose you might have heard that one already.

4.) "Cloths" are rags that get used to clean stuff up with. CLOTHES are items people wear.

...get the picture? You desperately need an editor...or else you really need to turn on the spell-check on your word processor.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
THE PENGUIN RIDES AGAIN

this story reeks of being true to a fault. TK U MLJ LV NV

MarvinSMarvinSover 12 years ago
Lots not Lot's -- mr / mrs / miss / ms Anonymous

I can't believe that you could comment about someone's errors when you made a glaring one of your own. Lots is the plural. (I have lots of money) Lot's is a possesive. (It is Lot's money, not mine.) Please do not dare to criticize when you can't get it right yourself!

gatorhermitgatorhermitabout 12 years ago
Good Story

Interesting plot and well paced. Motorcycle bit was poetic, as was the thank you check to father-in-law.

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdabout 12 years ago
I liked it

A little rushed, but a compelling tale with realistic characters. Keep it up.

bruce22bruce22about 12 years ago
Interesting and Enjoyable

and that is why I read stories here. Nicely played revenge game.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Had a few very nice scenes

Although you badly need an editor as there were so many mistakes not just with spelling but with missing or added words which slightly detracted from the story. I also would have liked it if he had found someone new to love by the end because by the way you left it it would seem that the now exwife would have more chance of finding love than him.

Anyway I gave it a four and thanks for giving us an enjoyable tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
So there are errors grammar and spelling...

...that does not mean that this story is any less valid because of it.

This is a free website... a forum, if you will, where AMATEUR writers, and all kinds of readers, can get together to enjoy a good yarn.

The spelling errors were noticeable, but the story was still worthy of every second I spent reading it.

Please remember, these writers offer their time and imagination without any thought of reward.

I have read some stories on here that while technically excellent, left me cold due to the content (see anything by Matt M). Not so this one.

CW, hopefully you will improve as you continue to write. I hope you do take notice of people's issues and learn from that, but still, the story you present here is very good... good enough that it is better that you wrote it with all it's failings than to have not written anything for fear of put-downs over technicalities.

Well done. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Very entertaining story, good flow and characters

Did a nice job of capturing the arrogance to Ms. Dr., plus the story about the motorcycle. Please keep writing.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioabout 12 years ago
Just found this one

Liked the story for reasonable originality and good flow. Agree with the editor suggestion. Four stars. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I gave it 5 stars ...

... I love it when the good guy win in a believable way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Title wrong should have been My Stupid First Wife

She was one very stupid slut he wasnt much brighter if he dipped into her after he knew she was spreading it around. Took way to long to ditch her.

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 12 years ago
My kind of story...

Cut 'em no slack.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
#2 WHATS UP DOC

physician heal thyself. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Almost skipped it . . .

Loved the story. Was afraid that the 'twist' was that the prenup was flawed, though. Glad it wasn't. Your superb dialog and twisted sense of revenge are unique. Keep it up!

sugnasugnaabout 11 years ago
Well Played

Nice when you have the will to do what is best for you rather than to simply react.

Rogn123Rogn123about 11 years ago
well written

Good story well written mostly believable but I cannot understand women who know their man so little that they would expect him to agree to allow them to continue to cheat until they "find themselves" I know there are pussy whipped guys out there who would go along but surely after being married for years the wife would know if her husband was one of them before asking

LoneEagleLoneEagleabout 11 years ago
was this changes

Wasn't there at one time in this story a section where he sold the business after getting the building contract? Was it taken out, or did I miss it this time?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Burn the bitch!

once again, it goes to show that OLD money and brains are not synonomous.

SELSTIMSELSTIMalmost 11 years ago
Good Story

For the most part it was well written but a little sterile.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 11 years ago
Excellent

Did you ever here the expression, "Stupid fucking doctor"? Of course not I just made it up. But it applies to this tale. The cheating whore cunt slut skank whore doctor wife betrayed her family. She betrayed her husband and her dughter and now she has nothing. Oh, I'm sorry. She has her father, mr. pre-nup. Fucking stupid cunt. Excellent tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good point..well made

"Of course I watched all the tapes, but the ones of my wife I examined with care. I obsessively listened to every word, watched closely every gesture. I think it was cathartic for me."

Good point - well made. Cathartic is exactly what it can be.

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
#2 BIKER BABES AND DOCTOR BABES

should ever the twain so meet, TK U MLJ LV NV

xtchrxtchrabout 10 years ago
Excellent!

I guess a divorce is a lose-lose situation. But it is nice when the cheater loses more and the innocent loses less. The husband saw what was happening, made his plans and carried them out. He was a man about the entire episode, no tears, no counseling, no going back. She got what she deserved. I enjoy reading a story that has a happy ending in my scheme of how things should happen. Good Job and Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
A couple things

One love the story. But I have a bone to pick with the author and many others on this site.

"so if the pre-nupt agreements (which he thought were air tight) were somehow breached, I wouldn't loose so much."

Goddamn. Its LOSE, not LOOSE. LOOSE is a big fucking pussy with a tiny dick inside it. LOSE is when you've lost something. LEARN IT, LIVE IT. I read it at least 3 times in this particular story. Learn the difference, up and coming authors, between lose and loose.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Enjoyed your story

Thanks for sharing.

I have to agree with anonymous 5/20/14. The lose/loose misusage has to be the most common grammatical error on Literotica, and it grates on my nerves as well. But, sadly, you are in the company of many of the best storytellers in Loving Wives with that error.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
more Lit bad spelling

In addition to the 5/20 & 5/21/14 anonymous comments, a very frequent error is "there" for "they're."

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
PHYSICIAN HEAL THYSELF

after your self indulgent self inflicted injection.. TK U MLJ LV NV

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
Misspellings

While we're on the subject, let's not forget cloths/clothes.

So many authors have their characters remove their "cloths". People wear CLOTHES.

CLOTHS are what we clean up spills with!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wow

great story!

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 9 years ago
What a fun tale - or was it fun tail Hale got -

No he got his tail in a wringer and had to bail when he fail - ed to take care.. heh

Tim413413Tim413413over 9 years ago
A very good tale,

but the ending was telegraphed way too early. This was CW's third Lit. story. I hope he made fewer errors in future stories. I read his/her first story, and really enjoyed it. That was too long ago for me to remember the quality of the writing.

RhomanovRhomanovabout 9 years ago
****

Great tale but the ending a dud. Felt stale and entirely too predictable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I liked it: 5*****

Thanks for writing. tom anon

P.S. There sure are a lot of 6th grade English teachers reading your stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Add to Ending

Good story. Five stars! A great twist to kick it up a notch would have been to identify the last sex buddy as Karen's mother. That would have been a more devastating revenge.

Seeker1107Seeker1107over 8 years ago
Had so much potential

the ending was a bit of a dud for me. Needs better editing and a spellcheck as well. He should have emailed her dear old dad with the video links, even made it a PayPal site and gotten it to show that Hale was making money off them. Why he didn't sue the hospital is another thing. Like I said had so much potential, but you could pretty much guess the ending halfway through.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
God damn, another British pathetic faggot ! Is there no end of the degenerates ?

Totally mindless and talentless! Just 1* !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Another asshole comment from the king of asholes, Dear Annony!!

I gave you a 5 !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
@anon 9/23/15

Your comments about Hitler are very racist. You have absolutely no idea who and what he was not to mention what kind of sycophant his followers were. The loss of life, damage to families, the utter destruction that he and his followers caused cannot even begin to be contemplated by most. Not just the six million Jews that went to the gas chambers and ovens, but Russians, gypsies, authors that disagreed with him, homosexuals and lesbians, even the Arabs that didn't agree with him got killed while he tried to show that he was their allies, all because they were different or had differing opinions he just torchered or killed. I am not defending the Brits, as they have their own blood on their hands, and their own atrocities to boot. But for the most part his blitz on London and other cities just went for the highest kill ratio. Not military targets but primarily civilian targets. So please, while you have your right to free speech and can say what you want, do try to not piss of half of the civilized world, and even most of the third world as well. I will end this with one last point, prior to spouting something like that off and ask yourself, would you really have wanted him to defeat the British knowing that the next place to invade would be right here in the USA?

Just my $0.02 here.

To the writer, thank you for the offering and for a decent story. One question though, we never do find out what happened with good old dad when he found out his daughter was a slut. Why is it that the women who cheat always ask for just a few more weeks or sessions with their adulterous partner, but, don't want a divorce from the spouse, and even ask the offended party to please take them back. They were just finding themselves. What if the husband would come and say the same things to her. She would toss him out without a second thought. Also, why didn't the hospital get sued for IIED? Or at least alienation of affection lawsuits from the husband? Just wondering is all, now that the doctors in her practice as well as the hospital board found out about all of this he should have gotten something out of the deal....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
5*

Very good story. Quick fun.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
what a mess

needs an editor, i think. and if you (the author) is writing for pleasure, and planning to share to others, at least make an effort to reread the story and peruse it carefully before submitting. think about the readers too!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I laughed so hard that I was crying, lol!

Excellent story. Forget about all of these grammar hacks who would rather complain about a few miss spellings and grammatical errors than discuss the story's plot. They are just jealous that they can't write a story line this good! Has for the kick at the Britts, those dumb rednecks don't realize that they lost the war of 1812. President Madison started it and gained nothing when it ended. Oh, we did burn down their White House after they tried to invade Canada.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What a fun story !

Very entertaining. You are an excellent writer. Good character development.

I thoroughly enjoyed it, especially the last part of how he dressed his daughter the same as his "loving wife" just to rub her nose in it. Karma's a bitch! An easy 5.

Thank you. Please keep writing as you have a rare talent.

tazz317tazz317over 7 years ago
TAKE 2 ASS-PORNS AND CALL ME IN THE MORNING

and bring you insurance policy and pre-nup with you. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Doctors

As a retired surgeon, I must take umbrage at your characterization of my (ex) profession. While you did capture the greed and self absorption, you missed out on the petty malice and mean spirit that drives most physicians. The total cluelessness with respect to money (a trait I sadly shared for much of my career) was spot on. Since the title is First Wife, is a sequel planned? Would be hard, this guy seems too smooth to be fooled again. Still, he's a guy and we're kinda easy to fool. Anyway, I really enjoy your work. More, please.

ErotFanErotFanover 7 years ago
Second read

I should have scored it 1 star higher.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Doctors

As a retired surgeon, myself, I can't help but agree with the characterization of physicians (maybe especially surgeons !). Petty malice. That's the phrase I was looking for my whole career. Self absorbed idiot savants who assume expertise in their field (hopefully, they are expert) translates to expertise across the board. I also agree with the premise that most doctors (myself included) are virtual morons with money (think NFL rookies with scalpels). Hope the second wife is a better human being. Sadly, there would be no story in that- maybe under Romance? Thanks for the story. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
One of your best

Being as I can't suffer cucks or second chances like a lot of your stories I would give this one 10 stars if I could.

sas6446sas6446almost 7 years ago
Not bad...not bad at all!!!

This was a better story than most of the cuckold loving ass-wipes on this site!

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketalmost 7 years ago
Second read

I found this story to be just as interesting the second time through as I did the first time I read it.

tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
DOCTOR,,,DOCTOR,,,,MRS MD.

just look what has happened to me, TK U MLJ LV NV

IndyOnIndyOnalmost 6 years ago
I spoke too soon!

I have been reading thru your stories and found that most have left me feeling like the stories were unfinished! This story was wrapped up nicely....Thank You *5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Finally a real husband

You allow your readers to enjoy stories about husbands who react realistically to lying cheating wives. Don’t lose sight of the thrill revenge. Wives; don’t lie if you want to screw another man let your husband know and he might surprise you by agreeing. Just be ready to accept all of the resulting changes in your life style.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow what a stupid bitch!

I love this story. Left me in stitches. I cannot fathom how a supposedly well-educated woman can be so empty-headed in practical matters. Stupid is as stupid does.

sas6446sas6446over 5 years ago
UGH!!!!

The story was dry!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
SMART

As I read this, I thought, "the guy who wrote this must be really smart." I had in mind the command of language, the ability to use turns of expression, and just the general knowledge needed to write such a tale.

Now, to you commenters who wonder how a guy who is smart makes so many spelling, etc errors (which I just overlooked as I read). Having a brain with a lot of knowledge, including knowing how to express oneself verbally is one thing. Being able to put all that down on paper so as to satisfy grammarians and language nitpickers is another thing. Sure, chilleywilley could improve, but for an amateur writer on a free site, he is more than good enough for me. No, I'm not a backwoods hick. I have 8 years education post high school.

I have read plenty (too many) Loving Wives stories where the confrontation isn't much or is avoided entirely by the protagonist (= main guy). Bad move. A good deal of the angst and tension of a LW story come from the confrontation, as well as answers to questions that readers want to know. Chilleywilley has the confrontation and then strings out yet more of them, with emails enciting more. Chris does not avoid talking to his wife as in too many stories. And CW know how to write interesting confrontations.

I actually prefer GOOD reconciliation stories. But a good consequences story like this one -- yeah, I can get into it. And partly because it is consequences more than revenge. More like make your bed and lie in it, rather than burn down the bed.

Paul in Oklahoma

cabbage01132cabbage01132over 5 years ago
not enough angst-emotion

good story 5*

rfnks2002rfnks2002about 5 years ago

She's so smart she went brain dead.

Another example of a bitch thinking with her cunt.

TreymonTreymonabout 5 years ago
I thought they

Would be seeing a counselor to help them regain trust.

Good job, he had the smarts and backbone to kick her to the curb.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Fun

Great yarn. She really does live in dreamland. Hope to see more good work soon!

lee5456lee5456about 4 years ago
Doctor heal thyself

I don't think I want her as my doctor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Loved the story, in order to make it better

I have read a few of your stories, some I like better than others. For you and many others, please note that "loose" is to un-tighten, lose is to not have something you once had.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 3 years ago
Excellent!

What a well-written thought out tale. Justice was served in the end.

Five Stars and a favorite.

Karn9Karn9almost 3 years ago

Fantastic story!

amygdalaamygdalaover 2 years ago

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ 5 stars all the way on this one.

inka2222inka2222about 2 years ago

5 stars for BTB part (would have given 6), 3 stars for protagonist not getting a happy end. Unless there's a sequel?

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 2 years ago

OMG so wish there was a part 2. this was excellent, funny and great 1 liner's

about Doctor's Posse, nurses, doctors and patients. Indian motorcycle and same clothes for your daughter was super.

darthdaxdarthdaxabout 1 year ago

GREAT JOB MAN!!!! This is one of my favorites! This is about the 5th time I've read it.

darthdaxdarthdaxabout 1 year ago

GREAT JOB MAN!!!! This is one of my favorites! This is about the 5th time I've read it.

RzcanuckRzcanuckabout 1 year ago

Enjoyable! 5 stars.

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnon9 months ago

Eh, poor grammar and spelling, and entirely too much dialogue that made no sense.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I can not imagine any decent reason(s) for dressing my young daughter and imitating a motorcycle ride as her adulteress mother was dressed - while that mother was riding for and with her predator paramour.

Craig

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous