All Comments on 'My First Year in College Ch. 12'

by Thomas_Lodge

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I wish Tyler had lost his virginity with his big bro or at least with Austin...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I want semester 2🔞I think in semester 2 tyler will have more sex situation with another boy.I think the boy will be Martin or Ostin.But don't stop the writing man.Your stories are the best.I'm surprised you decided to share something so personal with us. You really had a good experience.Thank you Thomas/Tyler.You have my full support✌ Postscript: I hope Martin shows up often in Semester 2🤤🔥

Hutchison12Hutchison12over 2 years ago

WoW, what a chapter. Tyler , anyone is going to remember their first time , I hope that Tyler’s next partner will show him that it’s a whole lot more pleasurable when both partners listen to the other needs and not treat him like a fleshlight, but that probably more my personal taste a bit of role play is fun, but the professor I think I’m my humble opinion went a little too far.

The whole story has been so well written, Well done you. Can’t wait for the next part .

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The raw emotions Tyler feels capture the human experience. We were born to feel emotion. It shows in the experiences of the people, whether they're engaged in sex, getting their hearts broken, or laughing at a drunken party of bros. The professor experience he had is probably more common than we think. I know I had a teacher's assistant after me in high school. The sex drive of the human race finds many expressions, as we have seen the last twelve chapters.

As for his brother and his attraction to him, I have had family express a sexual interest in me. Again, more common than our prude society will let on.

The fact Tyler and Auston share more than a jerk off session, being transparent to one another, is what we all want in this world. We seek to be connected to one another. A little editing/proofreading prior to publishing is in order. But the young characters are believable, male and female alike. I read all 12 chapters in one day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I don't enjoy rough brutal sex, but it's ok that Tyler got a bang out of it and won't be seeing professor again ever. Now let's get him some passionate love making from Austin!

dnsontndnsontnover 2 years ago

Took me three sittings to read this, to finish this reading it…uncomfortably. I couldn’t make it up the stairs with Tyler. The unceremonious deflowering by an authority figure was a lot. There was consent from a virgin, yes. Hoping emotionless sex with the authority figure doesn’t dictate Tyler’s future sexual tastes. I was enjoying the story, the roommate, the dorm mates, Tyler’s age-appropriate lust, everything until the Professor. Five Stars for the author, write on, but I’m out …

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow. I did not expect this. I wonder how Austin will act now that he is single...

Love the story so far. Thanks a lot for sharing it with us!

I could not choose a favorite character. I just like the realistic tone, the characters are believable, the have their flaws and it makes it even more interesting...

I also really like the way the tension has kept building up since the very start. Keep on posting!

RobJasperRobJasperover 2 years ago

Quite the chapter and what a way for Tyler to lose his virginity... I am looking forward to the second semester!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The teacher was a turn off. I know people like him exist, but I had to skip that sex scene.

StraycatndcStraycatndcabout 2 years ago

Not every gay man’s first experience is a romantic one. Mine certainly wasn’t. Not that it wasn’t hot or fun lol. I hope he at least got a bump up in grade 😉

ILoveToReadGayStoriesILoveToReadGayStories30 days ago

Such a great story. I have come to enjoy how Thomas leads you to actually hating some chapters. For example, his professor could have made it good for him too. He was just a pig and only interested in himself. He could have used lube and he could have started slow. The thought of the evening was exciting, but honestly, the sex really wasn’t. Second, I’m shocked that he allowed Janice to live with him. If it were his girlfriend that would be one thing. But having her live there because Austin wants to live with her…..no fucking way. And lastly, this boy needs to man up and come out of the closet. Who gives a fuck if he’s gay. He’s really only hurting himself.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThomas_Lodge@Thomas_Lodge
Please send me your feedback! Contact me to read my stories in Portugese! Join me on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/thomaslodge.