My First Year in College Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took a shower. I thought he would join me but he did not. When I returned to the living room, it was 1 am and he was wearing a bathrobe. I could have gone for round 2. He was naked underneath and I could see his flaccid cock popping out of it.

"Now Tyler, you know the rules. You are going to take this Uber to go back to Campus. You will never speak of this night. To anyone. And you will never address yourself to me, ever. As discussed, this was a one-time thing only."

My heart broke a little.

I knew this was the rule but I had not fully realized that he would go actually through with that.

"Can I ask you a question?" I felt that there was no necessity for calling him Sir anymore.

"Yes?"

"Do you do that often?"

"Yes."

And this was our last exchange. We never spoke again.

I went back to the dorms as the "end of semester" party was still going strong on the first floor. I was exhausted and went straight to room 203.

When I entered, I was surprised to see Austin there. Surprised but happy.

"I lost my virginity!" I shouted, excited. I did not what come over me but I had to share that.

Austin seemed surprised:

"What? You slept with Janice?"

Shit. I can be stupid sometimes. Why did I say that? Now he would want more details...

"No... I slept with... I slept with some girl but she does not want it to be known and... I don't want to breach her trust... and... Man, I lost my virginity tonight!"

Austin smiled lightly, but it was not his usual smile. With my excitement of the night and then of seeing him, I had not noticed at first that something was wrong. But Austin had red yes.

"What are you doing in here?" I asked, concerned.

"Do you mind if I come back sleeping here?" He said almost whispering.

"Of course not! What's going on?"

And just like that, he busted into tears. "Ashley made out with another guy during the party and I surprised them and..."

"WHAT? I mean... What? She was drunk? What happened? Which guy?"

"Who cares?!" He looked at me, miserable.

"Sorry bro..." I sat next to him on the bed.

"I broke up with her." He said.

I took him in my arms and let him lay his face on my chest. He looked heart broken. He cried some more.

****************

And just like that, this is the end of Part 1 of the story (Semester 1). I hope you enjoyed those 12 first chapters and this ending! I told you things would get steamier. ;) We are now right in the middle of the story. Who is excited for the 12 next chapters to come in Part 2 (Semester 2)?

As usual, please do comment and/or send me private feedbacks as these are my greatest source of motivation to keep writing and to post the rest of the story. I have a lot more surprises in store for Tyler's freshman year! Please, feel free to write your predictions for semester 2! :)

12