All Comments on 'My First Year in College Ch. 18'

by Thomas_Lodge

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

this part had me SCREAAAMINGGG I'm so completely invested in this story. Holy shit dude. Can't wait for the next 6 parts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thomas this was perfect. You’ve got me crying and more than into this story. I 100% feel for Austin and Tyler. I seriously can’t wait to read the next several chapters. Thank you for your amazing writing and for your willingness to share.

Side note: I did see someone attempt to post these to a subreddit, Gaystoriesgonewild. Another user gave a link to this website with your actual work. I think, if you have time, that you should post these there as well. You deserve the full credit and will get quite a bit of notice! Your work is worth it and should be fully recognized ❤️

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

GREAT SERIES

Hutchison12Hutchison12over 2 years ago

Oh wow, I feel so bad for Ty, for Austin …. All of them. While Ty consented to it, the professor was in a position of authority over him, and just shouldn’t have happened. I’m more worried about the physical, mental health issues that Ty will face. The damage to relationships with his “outing” or behaviour with Austin etc . I hope he’s ok, damn well written…….

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You can’t leave us at this!!! My hearts aching… next chapter ASAP please!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Best series I’ve read and I love that you’re consistently putting them out and taking months to do it, thank you!!

JcitrelliJcitrelliover 2 years ago

Really great plot driven chapter, looking forward to the rest of the story

DV19DV19over 2 years ago

Hmm what to say? First, thanks for the introductory warning. It did prepare me for some heavy feelings.

Next, I'm seriously disappointed with the actions and comments and attitude of 'Austin'. I had thought much better of him. What difference does it make to any of the actions Austin and Tyler had, that Tyler enjoyed the encounters? Really, they both enjoyed it because it was sex.. Now, if Austin was somehow taken advantage of, against his will in any way by Tyler, then, ok,, maybe he has a reason to be angry..

But Tyler basically only took advantage of Austin when Austin was and still is at this point, unaware of it.. So his anger is pure reaction to having had fun with a guy and enjoying it, thinking somehow that since both guys were straight, that it was then somehow ok. But upon discovering that Tyler is gay, it's suddenly NOT ok? WTF?

No, Austin needs to come to terms with himself. And he needs to support his good friend Tyler.

Tyler's brother needs to step up and support and help Tyler 'get a grip'.. and move on..

DV19

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This chapter really grabbed me. Your writing is tremendous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I know I want to know more. Especially now with what just happened. Like will Austin be there kneeling beside Tyler. Will Austin be there at the hospital at Tylers bedside. So many unanswered questions as to what will happen now between Tyler and Austin. And when Tyler goes back to college. It's a very good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow this was intense. I’m glad Ty came out and finally told the truth. Great chapter. Look forward to the fall out of these revelations

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So strong.So emotional.GREAT CHAPTER!Like all oders chapters of this stories of course.You are the best writer in the world ever.The best storyever.I love your story.Keep writing everything that comes to you because you can't write anything bad. If I could I would award you an Oscar, but mentally you can imagine that I awarded you the only "eternal Oscar" for best writer and best story for all time. My congratulations, Thomas / Tyler. You are and will always be the number one writer for me!😘Congratulations!💯

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Martin!? Dump ass!You be my fetish!How can you be such a callous and nasty bastard. I hope you die miserable. 🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕I hope that someone who raped you with AIDS or syphilis dies of Ebola. 🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕How could you say such things about Tyler and Gary. You're not a bad boy, you're a bad person. ass.🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕I love your story Thomas/Tyler.😊❤

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Have you really experienced everything you have written so far??!?!?!?!?!?!?!😧😧😧WTF!!! I am happy you are alive😊😇😇

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story is amazing Thomas! The depth of the plot is incredible dealing with so many delicate issues. My heart totally goes out to Ty, the humiliation of being outed in such a way . The feeling of isolation with so many friends turning on him! It’s heartbreaking. Thomas this story is the best I’ve ever read each chapter leaves me wanting more, you are a very talented author, I love it! Keep up the great work I’m totally gripped 😁

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

WOW. This was intense.

I never expected to be so invested in a story posted on an "erotic" website.

The more I was reading it, the worse it was getting for Tyler, and the more I was on edge.

Thinking it all started with a guy crushing on his roommate is crazy. The story is so much deeper now.

This could go so many directions! Cannot wait to read the rest!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Tyler shows an enormous amount of bravery here. It's a terrible way to be forced to face and affirm one's truth, but he proves himself here. Good for him.

Bluepoohstar08Bluepoohstar08over 2 years ago

omg how could you end this chapter here...... Im on the edge of my seat waiting for the next one lol

JRSONJRSONover 2 years ago

I have enjoyed how well written and intense this story has been! I love the idea of best friends figuring things out and becoming much more than friends. It is one of my favorite things to read. This chapter as sad as it made me feel for both of the main charters was well done!

I was not expecting Tyler getting outed in such a horrific way. It was so painful to read! Him running away after Austin behaved so selfishly and getting hit by the car broke my heart!

I have a feeling that the person screaming was Austin! I hope that he just got a huge wake up call, and can figure out a way to make things right with Tyler. I was very disappointed not only with Austin but the Big brother as well!

Was I wrong hoping that Austin would eventually figure things out about himself, respond positively to his roommate, best friends desires? Discover how Tyler really feels about him, and quit being such a selfish, thoughtless, douchebag with his creepy sex freak alpha buddies. I sure hope not! Don't leave us hanging to long. I hate cliff hangers like this one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Austin raising his fist, is so much about the toxic masculinity, protecting its fragility of being found out. The fake difference Austin and Tyler have wrecked friendships for too long. Matthew Shepherd wanted a friend and expressed his desire and it got him killed....

RobJasperRobJasperover 2 years ago

Intense but really fits the storyline and the emotions between Tyler and Austin over time. Looking forward to more chapters and more sex!

consciousdomconsciousdomover 2 years ago

this was so painful and intense and yet so fierce. phenomenal.

CuriousPeteCuriousPeteover 2 years ago

Rough. I will admit to not caring for the kink stuff but enjoying the overall story. But this chapter. Whoa. Talk about a nasty twist. Surely hope it gets nicer. Was really hoping for Tyler & Austin to become a couple.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This entire series is well written...this could be a real story of someone's life. You present it so well i can completely visualize each scene. This is real!

Please keep writing...I look forward to each chapter and hope it can go on forever!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

While I do love the series, I also have to point out some dubble standarts. First Austin is very angry with Ahsly for kissing someone, while he cheated on her. Second of al, Tyler is shocked of Fletcher being accused of rape, while he sexually assoulted Austin while he was passed out. Touching someone sexually and also cumming on somebody in there sleep is also without consent and considered rape. I realise while typing that Tyler also touched Ryan in his sleep. But anyway, I like the story. (Sorry for my english)

Zack1013Zack101310 days ago

I don't know for whom my heart is breaking more: Tyler, Austin, Ryan, and even Gary. Such a traumatic twist. While I'm happy that Ty finally found the courage to come out, it should not have like this. I must applaud Tyler as well. He was man enough to not join the bandwagon in accusing Fletcher of rape even though it was incredibly violent & something Ty did not expect (and even at first found it painful). I only wish that Tyler had had the opportunity to discuss his feelings with Austin rather than having been "outed". I'm really enjoying the story regardless of typos & grammatical errors. You certainly have a way of bringing these characters to life. Right now, though, I'm left with just one wondering thought: why was Tobias at the dorm?

AnonymousAnonymous7 days ago

heartbreaking but tbh coming out is just horror for most people. we dont know who will abandon us and thats horrifying to think, to be alone in this world. i wish we can express more without losing everything.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThomas_Lodge@Thomas_Lodge
Please send me your feedback! Contact me to read my stories in Portugese! Join me on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/thomaslodge.