My First Year in College Ch. 19

Story Info
Tyler's big brother takes care of him and they grow closer.
5.4k words
4.77
18.3k
16

Part 19 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tyler is a freshman student at Creepside College. Gay and closeted, he has some troubles controlling his urges surrounded by frat guys, sexy professors, his hot brother and most importantly, his stunning straight roommate: Austin. The story is divided into 2 main parts - semester 1 (ch. 1 to ch 12) - semester 2 (ch. 13 to ch. 24).

In the previous chapters, Tyler was forced to come out to in the craziest circumstances. A picture of Tyler's face, covered in cum, was shared to the entire campus. This was all part of a bigger scandal where a Laws Professor was accused of raping several male students. Tensions were running high and Tyler and his best friend / roommate Austin ended up fighting. Things took a turn when Tyler was hit by a car.

*********************

My First Year in College

Chapter 19: What makes a good nurse.

"I thought of you like a brother." Austin had said.

I could only perceive shadows above me. I smelt the odor of blood. I heard the voice of my brother. Then Austin. I passed out again. I was in an ambulance at some point. I barely remember anything that happened between the moment I was hit by the car and the moment I woke up in the hospital.

I opened my eyes with difficulty.

Again, it was all a blur. I was thirsty. I could see someone semi-asleep on a chair next to me. The memories came back slowly. Good news, my brain was still working. But I did not want to remember, the picture being leaked, the meeting with the dean, the coming-out in front of everyone, the fight with Austin...

Austin, he was the one sitting by my side.

"Water." I managed to whisper.

Austin fully woke up immediately.

"Ty." He put his hand on my head.

"Water" I repeated.

"Sure, I'm going to look for a nurse!" Austin looked grave. He had dark circles under his eyes. Like this, he looked much older than before. Was I in the coma for that long?

"Am I... Is it bad?" I spoke with a very weak voice.

"Everything is ok, Ty. You are going to be ok. Both of your arms have been seriously injured but you will be fine."

What did that mean exactly? I was feeling a strong pain in my chest. I tried to talk, he stopped me, putting a finger on my mouth.

"Shhh. I'm going to go look for a nurse. Everything is ok, Ty."

Still, he seemed more worried than ever.

A few minutes later, a nurse was helping me out while Austin was waiting patiently behind her. I learnt that my right arm was broken, I had already gone through surgery and my arm was in a cast. I had several fractures in my left arm and wrist. The rest of my body was covered in bruises but nothing too serious. Everything was hurting though. The worst may have been the fractured ribs. It hurt at every breath I was painfully taking.

I had been in the hospital for 36 hours. Austin had apparently not slept since then. He said I had woken up for less than a minute at some point but I had no recollection of that.

"I'm so sorry Ty... You have no idea." Austin finally said.

"Sorry about what?" I whispered as I was slowly coming back to my senses.

"I mean... the accident... what I said... the way I reacted." His beautiful blue eyes were tearing up.

I looked at him, very seriously:

"Austin. I am going to say something to you and I am going to mean it. I am the one who is sorry. I am the one who ran in the middle of the street. You have no responsibility in that."

Austin started crying. He held my hand. It hurt.

"Oh sorry." He pushed back his hand and I smiled. "Tyler, I..."

"Look Austin, I should have told you... It's just... I had never told anyone that I was... that I am gay and ..."

"Tyler, you did not have to say or do anything at all. And I don't give a fuck about you being gay. Really!"

"I did not mean to break your trust... I know that we have done things..."

"I don't care about that! At all! This is not why I was mad..." He looked at me with such care in his eyes. I loved him so much, seeing him hurt was more painful than any broken bone in my body.

"That day, I was so worried about you. You have no idea; I was on edge! There were rumors. When I saw the fucking picture, I wanted to go and kill that Fletcher guy myself! Gary was escorted by his parents, they cancelled class and we had no idea where you were. I called your brother... This lasted for hours and hours. You did not answer my texts. I was afraid for the worst. As the files were being shared, it became evident that most of the guys in there were gay, and people started to say that there was no rape at all...

Some of the guys featured in the files even defended Fletcher! "Justice for Fletcher", they were chanting in the park! Others were screaming back, "Rapist in prison"! And when people started asking about you, saying that you had probably agreed too... Saying that you were gay. I..."

He stopped his narrative but I could feel he needed to tell it all. He probably had been wanted to explain himself for the last couple of days:

"Tyler, I told everyone that I knew you, that you were my best friend, you would have told me if you were gay. I was certain you would told me if you have done something like that, I mean, if you had done it willingly... I was sure you had been drugged or something... I kept on telling the same story to everyone, I wanted for people to look for you... I was so worried. And then, when you said, in front of everyone, that they were right. You were... well, you were gay. I felt like I did not know you anymore... I felt everyone else had understood you better than I did..."

I was crying too at this point. I could not say a word. After a couple minutes of silence, Austin said: "This is why I got angry. This is the part where I lost it. I felt we were so close before and it was like, suddenly, you were a stranger."

"Awww Austin... If you knew how sorry I am..." There were so many things I wanted to tell him but the words could not come out. Physically and mentally, I was drained.

"No Ty! With everything that happened to you when the picture was leaked, I should have been supportive. I should have been there! Ty, I came after you as if I was ready to fight! You were living the worst moment of your life!"

Austin put his face in his own hands. "I'm an asshole and you ended up... I saw everything Ty! Everything! I saw that the car was about to hit you. I screamed. I ran. But it was too late, you were on the ground and...I thought you were dead." He cried even more. "And it was all my fault."

"I forbid you to say that, Austin." My voice was raspy, weak. But he needed to hear this. "Look, this is all so stupid. I was stupid." I marked a pause. "All I hope is that we can remain friends."

"More than that" He said, coming to carefully hug me "Brothers."

At that moment, the door of the room opened and my actual brother, Ryan, came into the room.

"How the fuck dare you coming here?! I told you we did not need you here!"

He took Austin by the throat and pushed him against the wall.

"Ryan!" I shouted.

He looked at me and he instantly released Austin from his grip. He came towards me. Touched my hair.

"Ty, you're awake... How are you?"

"I'm good. Everything is ok."

Ryan kissed my forehead:

"We were so worried."

"I know, I'm sorry..."

"Don't apologize! This asshole should be the one apologizing..." He pointed to Austin in the corner of the room, he was like paralyzed.

"Ryan, Austin had nothing to do with this mess. The whole thing was... It was just chaos... and I did a stupid thing, I crossed the streets without looking and... Please Ryan, don't be mad at Austin, really, we are good. He's my best friend... We talked."

Ryan looked at Austin in defiance.

"I saw you guys fighting and then I saw you lied down, in the snow... there was so much blood! It was the worst thing I had ever seen in my life!"

Austin whispered: "That was the worst thing for me too."

Ryan was about to snap back when I said, as loudly as I possibly could:

"Come on guys! I'm the gay one here, and you're the drama queens!" I smiled. They seemed to calm down.

"I don't know what I would do without you Ty." Ryan was slowly caressing my hair.

"That's fine, Ryan. I'm still here."

"Seeing you, like this..."

"I know, it's ok."

"Mom and Dad are coming; they have been staying at an hotel right outside the hospital."

"Do they know... everything?" I got suddenly worried.

"They know. They know everything. They don't care about the photo. They don't care about this stupid coming out. They are just worried about you."

Austin left and let me spend some time with my family. I was still extremely tired but I was happy to finally be able to speak freely around them. What a way to come out I thought... It should have never gotten to that point.

In the next few days, I slowly regained some energy and started some physical rehabilitation. I would stay at least 12 more days at the hospital. Janice and Austin organized everything so I could keep up with classes. The whole College was still processing the aftermath of the scandal, some of the students featured in the files had left, some others had stayed. Nobody had seen Gary since then. I hoped he was fine.

The insurance refused to cover the hospital bills as my "careless behavior" was the cause of the accident. But soon, the College and my parents' lawyer found a deal. The College accepted to pay for my medical bills, they had more important things to deal with and this accident was the one thing they did not need on top of the scandal. I did not want to press charges against anyone anyway, Professor Fletcher, the College, the driver of the car, or the anonymous person who had leaked the files. I just wished I could leave all of this behind me.

At first, I thought I would have to leave College, just like Gary, maybe move across the country, but as the days went by, several of my classmates came to see me at the hospital, always reassuring me that their only concerns was that I would be Ok now. I learnt that the investigation against Fletcher would continue, two of the guys had decided to press charges.

Martin came to see me and apologized; he did not need to but he felt responsible as his words had played a part in my fight with Austin.

Steve visited me a few days later and announced that he had come out as bisexual. He told me that he initially wanted his coming out to be as dramatic as mine but when he realized it would be impossible, he opted for a simple discussion instead of a sex scandal, a big announcement, immediately followed by a serious accident. I laughed and my bruised ribs did not like that.

His girlfriend was not too happy with the news and she broke up with him.

Steve came back at the hospital a couple of times after that. He had always been the funny and laid back one but this time, he had troubles to come in terms with what had happened to Gary. Steve and Gary had been roommates and friends for more than 6 months and it turned out that they were both lying to each other. Such a waste of time.

Since the beginning of the year, Steve had been one of the hot jocks I would fantasize about but now, I could see him under a whole new light. He was confiding in me. He was sharing how he felt on being bisexual, how he was disappointed his girlfriend could not understand it, how difficult it was to be a black man in our society and how he did not want to add another stigma to his name.

It's crazy how you get stuck in your own mind sometimes. Of course, the fittest and most confident guys of campus had their struggles too.

Eventually, it was decided that I would stay one week or so at my brother's place after I got out of the hospital -- I would still need a lot of helps with my arms in a cast or wrapped in bandages - and afterwards, I would come back to College to finish the semester. Austin would help me out if I still needed support for daily tasks.

At some point, Ryan had no choice but to thank Austin for everything he was doing to make sure I could come back to College in the best conditions possible. I was so grateful for Austin, Ryan and Janice, they truly were my guardian angels.

During the ten days I spent at Ryan's place, Mallory moved in with one of her co-worker so I could use their bedroom while Ryan would sleep on the couch. I felt a bit guilty to cause so much trouble but they both said it was the perfect solution, Ryan was soon to be a doctor himself and more than qualified to help me out and the worst-case scenario for me would have been to be forced to go back to my parents' home.

The first day back at my brother's house, I felt like I was living again. No more white walls of the hospital, no more moody nurses, no more disgusting food, and a huge king size bed. Having Ryan as my own personal nurse was weird and enjoyable at the same time. I could now use a fork or spoon to eat but he had to cut my meat and helped me with daily tasks. Showering and going to the toilets were a big part of that.

"Ryan, I think I need to pee." I was trying to ignore my urge to pee after coming back from the hospital but a couple hours later, I had to give in. We would have to deal with that at some point or another.

"Oh boy, here we go!" He said smiling, rolling up his sleeves as if he was about to start an important work.

We went to the bathroom. This was awkward.

"So how do you want to proceed little brother?"

"I mean, I think I can manage sliding down my pants, the hard part is putting them back on."

"Ok... Look, I will unzip you. You can slide down the trousers yourself or ask me to do it, I stay right here. And when you're done, I'll put the trousers and underwear back on, and I'll try not to cut your penis off while zipping your pants."

"Deal."

I moved towards the toilets, still very slow, the trip to get there from the hospital had tired me and my ribs were still aching. He knelt down next to me, unzipped me and contrary to what we said just before, proceeded to slide down my trousers. I was wearing an old pair of underwear that barely fit me anymore, stuff my mom had brought from home to the hospital.

"Here we go! Let's release the monster!" He joked. I knew he was trying to lighten the mood but that made it so much more uncomfortable. He slid down my underwear slowly and a few seconds later, my dick and balls were hanging a few inches from his face.

"Do I need to hold it? I don't want you to piss on the floor" He asked.

I did not know if he was serious. At the hospital, I could manage to hold my dick with my hand but my grip and therefore my aim was not that good.

"I mean... I cannot guarantee a perfect shot."

"Here." I was so surprised; he grabbed my flaccid cock in his right hand. My balls were hairier than usual, I could not shave for the past couple of weeks. At his warm touch, I felt a reaction inside me. I closed my eyes and tried to ignore it. I needed to pee really bad.

"Don't pee on me" he said.

"You're the one in control. You're the one holding my cock!" Such a strange sentence to say to your own brother.

I peed. Maybe it was because he was used to touching other people bodies during his internship but Ryan was almost clinical about it. He did a great job, he even pulled my foreskin back and forth to let the last drops of pee fall into the bowl. I was feeling the semi coming, he must have felt it too. He pulled back my underwear, readjusted my balls and penis at the right place, and then pulled back my trousers.

Now that my dick was hidden under my pants, I let my semi developed. Sure, it was a bit uncomfortable exposing myself to my brother, but after all, I had seen way more of him than just his penis... But this, he had no idea about.

"Well, that was a first." He spoke when we were back in the living-room.

I looked at him, awkwardly.

"I'm so sorry you have to take care of me like this."

"I try to see it as my training for future patients. And what bros are for if not holding your cock when you pee?!" We both laughed. Fuck, my ribs! Laughing was always a bad idea.

We ate dinner watching some Netflix show and I was glad to feel some sort of normalcy. Ryan went to shower before me, he did not bother wearing pajamas this time and was just wearing black boxer briefs. I recognized them from his secret Instagram. His butt and bulge looked amazing in those. His body was more defined than ever. Now, he was fully aware I was gay, still, he did not seem to mind one bit. Even better, it was like he was showing off even more! His chest and thighs' hair were still wet from the shower. He looked delicious.

"Your turn?"

"We can do it tomorrow... It's a whole thing showering with the casts..."

"Nope. You stink Tyler. Shower is mandatory."

I followed him in the bathroom. He helped me take off my sweater and t-shirt, it was a difficult and painful process. Still those fucking ribs!

"You're ok, Ty?"

"Yeah... I am reducing the pain killers... It works, I do feel the pain now."

"Sit down on the toilets, I'll remove the pants." He started with my socks. Was he somewhat attracted to my feet? Or was he only into women's feet? In any case, I thought he took his damn time to slowly remove my socks. Then he unbuttoned and unzipped my trousers.

"You'll pee in the shower?"

"Yeah."

He removed my trousers and did the same thing with my underwear.

"You can wear a fresh pair of mine after the shower."

"Yes, ok". I said, totally naked in front of my brother. I was focused on not having a hard-on but I could already feel the semi coming as my brother was helping me out in his sexy underwear. I went into the shower with him and he started to play with the faucets, regulating pressure and warmth.

"Is it ok?"

"It's perfect. Thank you."

"Do you need help washing?" Again, my dick reacted to that suggestion.

"No, I will be fine..."

"Did the nurse help you?"

"Just... just my back and my armpits..."

"Ok."

He took a washcloth, put some gel on it and started to scrub my back. I was getting hard and there was nothing I could do about it. He then shampooed my hair. His firm and delicate hands massaging my scalp.

"Do you mind if I took off my boxers? They're getting all wet."

He could not see I was already semi-hard but he would at some point... Him getting naked as well, sharing the shower... I knew I could not handle that.

"Do what you want, I think we are way passed this point!" I was still trying to play it cool. But he must have known how I felt around him.

I heard him behind me taking off his underwear. I had already seen him naked. I had already seen him inserting a toothbrush in his asshole actually. But the catfishing was one thing, this was real. He was fully nude behind me, scrubbing my back and then, my ass. My dick was now fully erected and even started leaking precum. He moved a bit and...

"Oh..." He spoke. Noticing my rock-hard cock.

I was blushing. I was afraid he would get mad, called me a freak. I was ashamed I could not control my urge. Getting hard naked with your brother was so messed up...

"I'm sorry... I just... I have not cummed in days, well weeks..."

"Oh my god. Right... With your wrist and arms... You had not jerked off for more than two weeks! Damn, those balls must be full."

He was right, they were full.

"I'm sorry, the slightest touch and I get hard..."

"Understandable". He said, speaking like a doctor making his diagnostic.

The shower continued in silence, we were both naked under the water, his shaved flaccid dick tempting me, my hairy hard cock standing strong between us. He was now washing my chest. The nurse in the hospital let me took care of that part but my brother was going the extra mile to help his patient.

He was now in the region of my thighs. We were facing each other but we did not make eye contact. He knelt down to wash my thighs, my groin, and then, my balls and cock, still erected... leaking even more precum at his touch. My brother was so beautiful, kneeling below me, his muscular and wet body fully at display.

12