My First Year in College Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few seconds of silence ensued and someone clapped, Ashley said: "Well! That's better news than a rape! I, for one, am glad it was consensual!" I heard a few laughs and someone said "So what? He's gay... Who fucking cares?". I was staring at the floor at this point. I could not look to any of them. Especially to one of them. Austin.

"Ty..." Austin spoke. "You are... gay?"

I felt incredulity in his voice... Or was it disappointment? Or worse, disgust?

That was too much. After all I had been through during the day, Austin's tone and those few words were the last straw. I did not say another word and got out of the building. I had no idea where I was going but I had to leave. I started to run and heard Austin running behind me. My brother telling him to give me some air. It was now snowing outside. I almost fell running on a patch of ice.

"TYLER! Where the fuck you think you are going?"

Austin was faster than me and managed to caught up to me easily, he gripped me by the shoulders. I turned around and faced him.

"Tyler... you..."

"Austin, I'm sorry, ok... I just did not..."

"Tyler... I let you..." He was looking for his words. Our faces had never been that close to each other. I was trying to avoid his eyes but he was holding me tight: "You lied to me. I confined myself in you... I told you everything about me!"

"Austin..."

"Fuck Tyler! This whole time you were gay, this whole time you were fucking with your teacher! Since the first day we met, you were lying to me!"

"It happened only once..."

"I DON'T CARE! It happened! And it's not just that... You are gay! You cried over the phone after breaking up with Sofia! I was there for you! It was all bullshit?! Was Sofia even real?"

"No she was not... but..." Austin did not let me finish, I had nothing to say anyway.

"Tyler, I let you touch me! I let you... do things! I mean..." He seemed as lost as I was, the snow falling on his beautiful hair. "Ty, you did more than just touch me..." His voice was breaking.

So, that was it. The part he was most mad about. I sucked his cock. It was fine, a fun time between bros when I was straight, but now that I was gay, this was a betrayal.

I knew I was in the wrong but I was a stupid College boy, completely in distress after having the worst day of my life, and as if the situation was not bad enough, I thought it was clever to respond:

"As if you did not like it when I sucked your dick!"

He raised his fist and almost punched me, stopping himself a few inches from my eyes. He was shaking but he was still holding me with his left arm.

"I... I trusted you." He spoke, his beautiful mouth only an inch away from mine.

Deep down, I knew I had no right to play with him. And he did not even know the full truth. The fact that I tried to destroy his relationship with Ashley... The catfishing... The touching in his sleep...

"Punch me, Austin. I deserve it"

I was sincere. We stayed like this. His fist still raised in the air. Under the snow. The both of us, in a moment frozen in time.

"PUNCH ME!" I shouted.

Austin was crying too now. I shouted louder in the middle of the park.

"FUCKING PUNCH ME! I'M A FAG AND I DID NOT TELL YOU ABOUT IT! I KEPT IT HIDDEN SO THAT, I COULD KEEP ON CHECKING YOU OUT! SO THAT, I COULD KEEP ON TOUCHING YOU! SO THAT, YOU WOULD LET ME SUCK YOUR DICK"

Austin let go of me. He looked devastated.

"I trusted you." He said again. "I thought of you like a brother."

This was the worst of it all. His disappointment.

I started to run again. Towards where? I had no idea. I just needed to escape this, all of this. I had to run away as fast and as far as I could. I crossed the street.

I heard the brakes before I saw the car. It was already too late. The blue Mercedes hit me. The shock was violent. I was thrown against the hard sidewalk. A reflex must have told me to put my arms first but I still felt my whole body crushing against the concrete. I heard someone screaming. An awful scream, the type of sounds you only hear once in your lifetime. In the worst possible moment of your life.

I remember turning my head, the snow on my left was turning red. I was surprised at first but then realized it was my own blood. I passed out. I felt like I was dying.

"I thought of you like a brother." Austin last words before I was hit would be stuck in my head forever.

***********************

Guys, I must say that this is the chapter I was the most nervous about sharing. I hope that, if you have been following this story since the beginning, you have liked it. More than ever, I'd love to read your comments and feedback!

And do not worry, the remaining chapters of the story (there are six left) include tons of sex scenes... and way less drama! ;)

12