My First Year in College Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ryan..." I started.

He continued washing my dick with the washcloth. It felt more and more like he was jerking it, going back and forth on my foreskin, revealing my dickhead fully.

"Ryan, be careful, I told you... I have not cummed in more than two weeks."

He looked towards me.

"I know Ty."

And he kept on jerking me off, he was no longer pretending to wash me, he was literally masturbating me. Oh god, he was helping me cum. "Close your eyes and think of your favorite Pornstar." Ryan joked.

As if the situation was not exciting enough in itself?! As if HE was not my favorite Pornstar at that exact moment?!

It only took a few minutes and I could no longer hold it in. I warned my brother as he was getting into a steady rhythm, his eyes looking at my dick with a wild interest.

"Ryan, I'm cumming!"

He kept jerking me off rapidly but he moved his face to avoid the splash. And what a splash! I think it was the biggest orgasm I ever had in my life. Try to hold your cum for 17 days and then having your sexy big brother, on whom you have always fantasize, to jerk your dick off in the shower! The explosion was inevitable. It was a firework of very thick and white cum. Some went on Ryan's shoulder and chest, some on the walls, some of my own chest and the rest on the washcloth.

"FUCK! That is an orgasm! Do you always cum like this?" My big brother seemed impressed.

"No... no... I... This was crazy. I mean, it had been weeks bro!"

Ryan stood up and laughed. He took the shower head and rinse me off as well as himself. He also washed the shower wall, painted with my jizz. I peed in the shower, such a sweat release after cumming. I was careful not to hit his feet. He accompanied me and started to piss. He was not as careful as me though, some of his urine hit my left ankle.

"Jesus Ryan, learn to aim!"

"You're one to talk!" He took his dick and pointed it toward my legs to continue peeing. The jerk!

"RYAN!" I did the same and peed on his legs.

When we were done, the water was getting cold and we both got closer under the shower head to rinse ourselves. At some point, I was certain I could see a semi forming on his dick but then, he was done showering.

He dried himself off first with a warm towel and then took care of me. I started to get hard again as he was rubbing the towel on my crotch.

"You want me to put your underwear back on?"

"Well, yes... if you don't mind."

"Sure, but if you have to pee, or worse, shit during the night... How will you manage? You'll have to wake me up. Do you mind sleeping naked?"

"No... I..."

He did not let me finish:

"Ok then, I don't mind either. I always sleep naked with Mallory here anyway."

And just like that, on the first night, it was decided that we would both be sleeping in the nude. At this point, he had jerked me off and pissed on me, so really, what difference did it make? That night, I fell asleep naked in clean soft sheets and a king size bed. I had not slept this good in weeks, maybe months.

When I woke up the next morning, to my surprise, I was not alone in the bed! Ryan was lying next to me, naked as the day he was born, his morning wood freely resting on his muscular chest. I could not believe he was offering me this view.

I knew he had an exhibitionist side through his alternative Instagram, but I did not think he would casually flaunt his erection to me. Maybe the fact that he knew for sure that I was gay gave him a reason to show off more, or maybe he just did not care. Either way, I was grateful.

He woke up. I was staring at his dick.

"Morning brother. Morning boner." I said, thinking I was funny.

"Morning Tyler." He yawned. "Slept well?"

"Yes... I had not slept this well in a while!"

"Good to hear. Sorry to have joined, the couch is just too uncomfortable and this bed is so big..."

"It's your bed man."

He got up, still showing off his morning wood.

"Well, I better take care of that" -- he pointed at his dick "and then we'll eat some breakfast." Just like that, his bare muscular ass disappeared in the bathroom. Obviously, I was hard again.

I was still horny when he helped dressing me up but this time, he did not offer to give me a hand and release myself.

I spent the second day at his place and all those afterwards mostly working on my classes. I was so behind. I could not type but I had access to the lessons, exercises and notes thanks mostly to Janice, Austin and Steve. I just had to read through it all and hopefully understand the fuck I was reading. It was not easy but I was motivated, my friends were doing too much to make this work for me to fail.

Showering with my brother became a nightly routine. He jerked me off again on the third day. I mostly cummed in the washcloth but I also hit his abs. It is crazy how quickly you can get comfortable with someone else. Sleeping naked next to him and getting hard was now a casual thing.

On the fourth day, Mallory came by and we went to see a physicist at the hospital. He had good news; my recovery was doing well, even better than expected. I was in good hands with my brother.

After seeing the doctor, Ryan took the time to shave me. This turned into another jerk-off session as he was carefully moisturizing my cock, balls, and asshole, I got hard and my brother let me unload on the bathroom floor.

A couple more times that week, he helped me release my testosterone. Sadly, he did not need my help to release his. I noticed he would lock himself in the bathroom with his phone sometimes. I was certain he was masturbating, probably playing with some "feet girls" online. Although, I did see him hard a lot in "our" bed, he never played with his cock besides me.

The physical exercise was paying off and I was soon able to be more independent. I did not want to abuse of my brother's time and trust. I had done that too many times already.

Still, for one last evening, my brother proposed to help me out with my serious condition of "not being able to masturbate properly", but this time, he jerked me off while I was lying in the bed. He was wearing a tank top and boxers and proposed to show me a porn so I could cum faster.

"What do you like?" He asked. I was not surprised he wanted to know. He was very curious about my sexuality.

"I don't know..."

"You don't know what you like? Should I type teacher/student or face-cumming in the search bar?"

It was the first time since the hospital that he referred to the leaked picture and we both busted out laughing. Two good news: one, I was able to laugh about it, that meant I was doing better mentally, second, my ribs did not hurt, that meant I was doing better physically.

"Yeah... Well... I do like an older man's dick." I said, smirking.

He typed "older man fucks twink" on the search section.

I was a bit taken aback: "You knew what a twink is?"

"I'm straight Ty, I don't live in a cave. You're not the first gay man I have met in my life!"

He launched the gay porn (it was bad) and masturbated my cock. Another difference with the shower is that this time, he was directly using his hand, no washcloth, just his fingers playing with my foreskin. He was getting very good at it. Just seeing his biceps moving was enough to keep me rock-hard. He did not seem to care that tons of precum were sliding down his fingers.

Again, I did not last long and jizzed all over his hands and over my chest. He seemed surprise but not weirded-out or disgusted. He just went to wash his hands, got undressed, and like the previous nights, we slept together, naked. He was cuddling me when we woke up. I could feel his semi-hard cock against my thighs. Maybe I had died in the accident and I was now in paradise?

My main cast was removed the next day and it was decided I would go back to College the next Monday.

The cold but sunny spring weather had replaced the freezing and snowy winter and I felt ready to start over and face my classmates. To be honest, I just could not wait to spend time with Austin again, now being able to be truly myself around him.

Who knows? Maybe just like my brother, Austin would be even more willing to show off now that he knew that I was gay?! Well, I had no idea how much this would turn out to be true.

*****************************

Guys, as always, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Be respectful of my work, but please do share your comments and feedback, I love to read them! Who's excited for Tyler and Austin reunion? Are you happy with chapters getting a bit longer?

12