All Comments on 'My First Year in College Ch. 19'

by Thomas_Lodge

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
Hutchison12Hutchison12over 2 years ago

Hey Thomas, am greatful that the chapters are longer, thank you. Also the current line of the story is good, Ryan and Ty are having fun and being honest about it, can’t wait to see what happens with Austin, again you’re doing a fantastic job writing, please keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I am so greatful that the chapters are longer.This chapter is so hot like others.You are the best writer.🔞I want to suck Rayan 🤤🤤

JRSONJRSONover 2 years ago

This chapter was exactly what I hoped it would be after the emotional heartbreaking prior chapter! Excellent!!

I am thrilled that It was Austin doing the SCREAMING! How horrific and devastating it would be to witness! I can imagine the guilt and worry he felt about his best friend knowing his confused, selfish reaction had played a part in the accident!

I love how awesome and caring Ryan is being with him, to the point of willingly giving him a hand to relive his sexual tensions! Maybe he already knew Tyler had a huge crush on him. They almost make it feel natural!

I enjoy the longer chapters... thank you Thomas.

Looking forward to seeing how things go with the roommates from here!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please continue with Ty and Ryan again. Ty deserves to taste his big brother at least once

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I agree with everybody else - longer chapters are great! And I definitely hope that Ryan and Ty continue to get closer to each other. There's no need for hang-ups - and it sounds like Ryan knows that.

JcitrelliJcitrelliover 2 years ago

Dude you're seriously one of the best authors. I look forward to new chapters like a new popular TV show except luckily I don't have to wait a week.

DV19DV19over 2 years ago

This chapter was wonderful!! Several great resolutions to the major issues in the previous chapter.

The response from Austin toward Tyler was perfect..

Ryan acted like a good older brother, and also a kinky older brother.

I'm thinking that Tyler needs to come-clean with Ryan. Both for his own peace of mind, and maybe to get to have some kinky foot fetish time with his brother..

Austin? I think Austin will come out as bi, and be Tyler's part time lover or at the very least a best friend with 'benefits'..

This is a really great story, I love the character development and the twists and turns. So much like real life!!

DV19

RobJasperRobJasperover 2 years ago

Very hot continuation of a lovely sexy story! Keep going! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love your writing. Yes please keep the story’s long it’s great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is a well written series and the story line is interesting and in reality. Written more like a novel! Very nice!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fantastic chapter again Thomas, especially after the excellent but heartbreaking previous chapter. I love that Austin and Ty are openly talking about all that has happened and with Ty being gay! You can feel as you read the love and connection they have for each other. Then me move on to Ryan, what a legend so calm and collected taking care of his brother. The way you describe there scenes is beautiful, hot but also very loving! Fantastic work Thomas absolutely loving it! can’t wait for Ty and Austin’s story to continue now that Ty can freely be open about his sexuality. I’m totally gripped 😁

CuriousPeteCuriousPeteover 2 years ago

So glad to see Austin and Tyler getting along after the accident. And liking the way Ryan is acting. And based on your comment, looking forward to lots of hot sex in the coming chapters. Maybe HEA at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Chapter 20 when HAHA

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You give nothing serious to jerk off... İt's literotica and we want erotica here not drama. So fuck your imagination! (:

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I enjoy the story. The character development is good but you seriously need a proofreader who can correct the numerous grammatical errors that detract from the writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awesome story! I even was crying during part of it! You are a great story-teller!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThomas_Lodge@Thomas_Lodge
Please send me your feedback! Contact me to read my stories in Portugese! Join me on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/thomaslodge.